Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Can Two Wives Of The Same Husband Share The Same House? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Can Two Wives Of The Same Husband Share The Same House? (22095 Views)

Types Of Wives At Ileya Family Gathering / Islam Forbids Men From Forcing Their Wives / How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Two Wives Of The Same Husband Share The Same House? by Danmisra(m): 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
mrZENographer:
Two wives is a sin.

Muslims, will you listen to Jesus who had no pleasure with women or Mohammed who had many wives including little Aisha?

Luke 16:18; Mark 10:11-12; Romans 7:2-3;. 1 Corinthians 7:10-11,39
Look at what somebody is saying quoting bible forgetting that there are 66 versions of bible full of interpolations. From revise standard Bible to king James and so much more. And they christians edit their Bible as they see fit. They think they are more intelligent than God. For your information The entire 66 or so version of the bible have nothing to compare or offer to Qur'an. Qur'an is one and only one unlike the bible that some priest in Vatican city edits any time they want. That is why christians are confuse as to which of bible version will they follow, one will say eating pork is unlawful and another will legalize it, this your bible that contradict each other. Imagine the same bible call Jesus son of God in 33 places and in about 80 places call Jesus son of man, some of the verses ar, Act of the apostles(3:13,3:26) and some

3 Likes

Re: Can Two Wives Of The Same Husband Share The Same House? by SATANlST: 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
"I dont believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I dont believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I i dont believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāhjhkjjla ʾilkjllā-ljhjkjlāh, muhammjkkujadujkn rasūlukj-llāh."

why can moslemds comment on christian topics with been asked to accept jesus as their saviour.
but once we comment here you fckers ask us to accept some stupid allah.
Bleep allah, Bleep mohamed angry
Re: Can Two Wives Of The Same Husband Share The Same House? by SATANlST: 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
Danmisra:
[s]
Look at what somebody is saying quoting bible forgetting that there are 66 versions of bible full of interpolations. From revise standard Bible to king James and so much more. And they christians edit their Bible as they see fit. They think they are more intelligent than God. For your information The entire 66 or so version of the bible have nothing to compare or offer to Qur'an. Qur'an is one and only one unlike the bible that some priest in Vatican city edits any time they want. That is why christians are confuse as to which of bible version will they follow, one will say eating pork is unlawful and another will legalize it, this your bible that contradict each other. Imagine the same bible call Jesus son of God in 33 places and in about 80 places call Jesus son of man, some of the verses ar, Act of the apostles(3:13,3:26) and some [/s]

Re: Can Two Wives Of The Same Husband Share The Same House? by aysangari: 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
TheChameleon:
grin

3 some opportunity.

I wonder if i can marry twin sisters legally. That would be great!
Tnx 4 ur Q. But is impossible in Islam to marry twin sisters
Re: Can Two Wives Of The Same Husband Share The Same House? by Danmisra(m): 3:53pm On Sep 03, 2021
[quote author=SATANlST post=105454031][/quote]
I see that hurts your. That's nice, yeah u can talk anyhow and others doesn't have that liberty right. If you don't know christian theology go and read, illiterate. I bet u don't even go to church even if you go you don't make research on your own about other religions. For your information I red Bible complete which I doubt if you do as a christian from cover-to-cover. U are the kind that listened to pastor only but don't read further. All the pastors that are caught, stealing, doing rituals, fornication etc what will you say about that, I think the pastors are they ones that supposed to lead by example isn't it, that's a good example. For your information christianity is just a religion of business(business entity).
This is a Muslim group nobody ask you for help regarding marriage, you are free to talk but mind your words. Think b4 you talk pls
Re: Can Two Wives Of The Same Husband Share The Same House? by SATANlST: 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2021
Danmisra:

I talk senselessly

Re: Can Two Wives Of The Same Husband Share The Same House? by AntiChristian: 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2021
KillingIsFun:
But most mûdslîmés are poor and wretched. They can't afford food let alone building two apartments for two wives. Does that mean 4 apartments for 4 wives?

Even Jesus was poor! He had no house, no wife, no food storage. So wetin you dey talk?

1 Like

Re: Can Two Wives Of The Same Husband Share The Same House? by lifenija: 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

This question demands an answer from Islamic scholars. Am honestly interested in knowing the stand of the Quran.
abi oh
Re: Can Two Wives Of The Same Husband Share The Same House? by KillingIsFun: 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2021
He was poor? So where did He get the money bag He was using to give to the poor as recorded in John 12:6?

How will this help the wretched, impoverished and begging muslims who are living like animals?

[img]https://images./7MFTfhhEqaWAd9MHOtImzH.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./6WMGuTLuiwCeCgzGh2617N.jpg[/img]

AntiChristian:

Even Jesus was poor! He had no house, no wife, no food storage. So wetin you dey talk?
Re: Can Two Wives Of The Same Husband Share The Same House? by Baitullah: 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2021
i know of three wives who happily grew old together even after husband's departure. They did things jointly like sisters.

However, it's very unnecessary and irrational to make everyone swear before before commenting on the Islamic thread. NL should get rid of that feature.

I detest seeing that on my profile. And yes, I'm a Muslim.
Re: Can Two Wives Of The Same Husband Share The Same House? by Aboks(m): 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2021
LMAO

las las all the children go be almajiri
Re: Can Two Wives Of The Same Husband Share The Same House? by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 04, 2021
Amspecial:
U are the most open minded and sane Muslim I have seen

Bros it’s not on nairaland you find sane educated people. Islam is perfect but Muslims are human
Re: Can Two Wives Of The Same Husband Share The Same House? by Babalola0920: 1:22am On Sep 04, 2021
Jesus lost husband figures, father figures, orphan figures, as he was born by a mother raised by her didn't marry didn't have birth so..

mrZENographer:
Two wives is a sin.

Muslims, will you listen to Jesus who had no pleasure with women or Mohammed who had many wives including little Aisha?

Luke 16:18; Mark 10:11-12; Romans 7:2-3;. 1 Corinthians 7:10-11,39
Re: Can Two Wives Of The Same Husband Share The Same House? by Babalola0920: 1:22am On Sep 04, 2021
Aboks:
LMAO

las las all the children go be almajiri

As you thought
Re: Can Two Wives Of The Same Husband Share The Same House? by AntiChristian: 8:25am On Sep 04, 2021
KillingIsFun:
He was poor? So where did He get the money bag He was using to give to the poor as recorded in John 12:6?

How will this help the wretched, impoverished and begging muslims who are living like animals?

[img]https://images./7MFTfhhEqaWAd9MHOtImzH.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./6WMGuTLuiwCeCgzGh2617N.jpg[/img]

Waoh! You remind me of one guy who abuses the poor northern Muslim to gain likes for Christianity. Contractkiller! Hmm! Looks more like your moniker!
Quote the verse where he had a money bag! Why do you guys love telling lies? Jesus had no house, no horse/donkey,.... He was poor even according to your standards! What is the account balance of Jesus versus that of your pastor?

Then Jesus said to His disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.Matthew 19:23-24
Re: Can Two Wives Of The Same Husband Share The Same House? by KillingIsFun: 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
Jesus kept a moneybag which He used to give charity to the poor. Judas was responsible for taking care of the money bag, but Judas was a thief and he used to steal from the bag!

John 12:6

He did not say this because he cared about the poor but because he was a thief; as keeper of the money bag, he used to help himself to what was put into it.

Matthew 19:23-24 was simply telling Christians not to trust money or material things. Jesus had nothing against wealthy people, otherwise he wouldn't have had wealthy disciples.

Focus on taking care of your wretched, impoverished, beggar mûdslîmés and stop misinterpreting the Bible.

AntiChristian:

Waoh! You remind me of one guy who abuses the poor northern Muslim to gain likes for Christianity. Contractkiller! Hmm! Looks more like your moniker!
Quote the verse where he had a money bag! Why do you guys love telling lies? Jesus had no house, no horse/donkey,.... He was poor even according to your standards! What is the account balance of Jesus versus that of your pastor?

Then Jesus said to His disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.Matthew 19:23-24

1 Like

Re: Can Two Wives Of The Same Husband Share The Same House? by AntiChristian: 8:18am On Sep 06, 2021
KillingIsFun:
Jesus kept a moneybag which He used to give charity to the poor. Judas was responsible for taking care of the money bag, but Judas was a thief and he used to steal from the bag!

John 12:6

He did not say this because he cared about the poor but because he was a thief; as keeper of the money bag, he used to help himself to what was put into it.

Matthew 19:23-24 was simply telling Christians not to trust money or material things. Jesus had nothing against wealthy people, otherwise he wouldn't have had wealthy disciples.

Focus on taking care of your wretched, impoverished, beggar mûdslîmés and stop misinterpreting the Bible.

Where is the verse that Jesus owned money bag?
Can you tell us which work he did to earn it or which Angel brought the money to him?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY / Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim / 25 Amazing Photos from Hajj 1953

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.