Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,911 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man (40133 Views)

Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar / Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) / The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by OlawaleBammie: 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
Penguin2:
For the first time, I’m not against the Taliban.

R*pe all the idiots
grin grin grin grin grin

As am looking at u, u can not die young no matter how u try grin
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by Trumann: 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
IMAliyu:

You've already made up your mind.
But think of it this way. Turkey is a secular country like the rest of the west (at least if Ergodan doesn't finish them). The rest you mentioned are Sharia countries, why would they support people running away from what they believe in?

This wickedness did not start today. During the Syrian war, Muslim countries refused taking in refugees from Muslim countries. Saudi Arabia imposed a blockade on Yemen and Qatar.
In times of need, Muslims turn their backs on each other, that is a fact.
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by IMAliyu(m): 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
Trumann:

This wickedness did not start today. During the Syrian war, Muslim countries refused taking in refugees from Muslim countries. Saudi Arabia imposed a blockade on Yemen and Qatar.
In times of need, Muslims turn their backs on each other, that is a fact.
Any Muslim that looks up to the Arab middle east is a fool, those people are the sponsors of terror and don't care about you.
The only reason saudi Arabia is relevant is because it houses the Muslim holy lands, nothing more.

And I looked at the numbers, these are countries responsible for housing Syrian refugees.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by AfonjaConehead: 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I know you will be among them generating traffic for nairaland free of charge.

Just spit out your Islamophobia comments and be happy.

Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by mhmsadyq(m): 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
Any News to destroy Islam and Muslims is a pleasure to the Trinitarians.
You all will eventually move on.
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by Regex: 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
They gay too.
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
[quote author=AfonjaConehead post=105359683][/quote]

You know you people don't eat goat, you eat shit and do human sacrifices using your women grin
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by shoprite: 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
LegendHero:
These people are foolish o.

You raped a gay man for being gay, does that not make you gay too.

Abi no be same sex you just engaged in? Werey alaso lawon Taliban yi o!

Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by techWriter1: 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2021
Jungle equality.....Taliban elegance!
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by Lightorder: 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
I hope taliban apologists are reading this
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by Habib101: 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
Am confused aren't dose that rape him gay too
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by Crownny88(m): 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
Lovenorth:
I refuse to fight for the right of gay, if they like rape the useless to death it is not my problems. If the story is true which is extremely impossible, I can say evil+evil=good
that is negative multiply by negative will equals to positive(-×-=+) grin grin
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by Trumann: 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
mhmsadyq:

You are defending foolishness. I don't know how you reason.

1 Like

Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by Ebuscoee(m): 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
Put your money where inflation can't reach.
Invest in Prime City Estate,Awka @950k per plot
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by AllahIsDevil: 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Islam is destroying itself undecided
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
Nobody is coming to save Taliban faggöts. They will all suffer, die and be forgotten like maggots.
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by Babalola0920: 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
WHERE UNA DEY GET UNA NEWS FROM, UNA GO JUST DEY POST RANDOM NEWS ONLINE grin grin grin
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by Pyhonist: 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2021
Cock and bull stories…obviously a false alarm
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by Malcolm123: 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
Trumann:

Out of more than 57 OIC Members, you can only mention 1. It simply shows you Muslims are wicked to each other.

because islam does not dwell in show off lyk christianity, usa took lyk 20000 afghan,
Buh the GCC will end up donating to help 37m+ without any show off,

All those syria,yemen,somalia,Palestine
You think muslims countries doesnt donate for dem
When egypt was in economic crisis do you know how much billions saudi alime gave dem
Do you know dat iran supply afghanistan very cheap oil to help stabilize their economy, same as iraq to jordan

You will just sit at one corner and be saying rubbish, the amount of refugee
Muslims countries do take us more than the amount dat cross road to europe
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by rave409: 6:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
No comment on this matter
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by lebete3000: 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
LegendHero:

Them tell am sey since hin wan be gay, dem sef go gay am cheesy
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by bab22: 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
Why should a man fall in love with a fellow man in d first place. Let's start from there.
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by Btruth: 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
I don't understand the story yet..... Taliban raped before beating him? Koye mii oooo
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by sonofElElyon: 7:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
arthurwillia:
Practice the act of gay To punish a gay man, no be juju be that

But evacuating and prioritizing lgtvs is nonsense sha
So what of the rest?

How can this be? How do you rape someone of same sex and claim to be straight.. either the Taliban rapists are gay or it never happened

1 Like

Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by me69: 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
LegendHero:

you are the foolish person here. You believe everything à white writes as truth. You no different than a house negro
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by arthurwillia(m): 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
sonofElElyon:

How can this be? How do you rape someone of same sex and claim to be straight.. either the Taliban rapists are gay or it never happened

That’s just what I’m saying too

1 Like

Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by Decentdave(m): 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
Trumann:
Muslims behave very terribly to themselves and others. During the refugee crisis in Syria and other places, other muslim countries refused taking refugees from muslim countries. saudi, Qatar, iran, UAE, etc, they shut their doors against fellow Muslims. You only see Muslims come together when they want to destroy something.

In the places ravaged by Muslim terrorists in the North, you will never see Muslim NGOs there. All the NGOs there are Christian NGOs from Christian countries. Muslims obviously have chosen sides since they refuse to help victims of Boko Haram.
muslims come together only when they want to destroy...nice say brother
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by Temi2468: 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
Trumann:
Muslims behave very terribly to themselves and others. During the refugee crisis in Syria and other places, other muslim countries refused taking refugees from muslim countries. saudi, Qatar, iran, UAE, etc, they shut their doors against fellow Muslims. You only see Muslims come together when they want to destroy something.

In the places ravaged by Muslim terrorists in the North, you will never see Muslim NGOs there. All the NGOs there are Christian NGOs from Christian countries. Muslims obviously have chosen sides since they refuse to help victims of Boko Haram.

While you have spoken well, it is just a partial truth. Have issues with a muslim (Hausa) guy, especially an okada guy and soon you will see his fellow abokis all parking by to side their brother even if they know he's wrong, and ready to stab you. One happened to me in Ilorin recently and I have seen many others. I spoke sense to myself and made peace before one aboki with cow brain and suya IQ will finish my bright destiny with dagger. I left the scene. They support themselves too o. They may just be mad and do otherwise sometimes, but hey, they support themselves.
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by LegendHero(m): 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
me69:
you are the foolish person here. You believe everything à white writes as truth. You no different than a house negro

Olopa ewo n tepe?
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by b3llo(m): 7:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
Gay Taliban, that is unheard of and unimaginable.
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by Trumann: 7:13pm On Aug 31, 2021
Temi2468:

While you have spoken well, it is just a partial truth. Have issues with a muslim (Hausa) guy, especially an okada guy and soon you will see his fellow abokis all parking by to side their brother even if they know he's wrong, and ready to stab you. One happened to me in Ilorin recently and I have seen many others. I spoke sense to myself and made peace before one aboki with cow brain and suya IQ will finish my bright destiny with dagger. I left the scene. They support themselves too o. They may just be mad and do otherwise sometimes, but hey, they support themselves.

Many Muslims read my post but they dare not dispute what I wrote because deep down, they know it is true.
If you read my post properly, you will see where I said Muslims only come together when they want to destroy. Those okada miscreants came together because they want to cause trouble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by Trumann: 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
Malcolm123:

because islam does not dwell in show off lyk christianity, usa took lyk 20000 afghan,
Buh the GCC will end up donating to help 37m+ without any show off,

All those syria,yemen,somalia,Palestine
You think muslims countries doesnt donate for dem
When egypt was in economic crisis do you know how much billions saudi alime gave dem
Do you know dat iran supply afghanistan very cheap oil to help stabilize their economy, same as iraq to jordan

You will just sit at one corner and be saying rubbish, the amount of refugee
Muslims countries do take us more than the amount dat cross road to europe

Muslims don't help Muslims. All you wrote is rubbish.
Mention just 3 Muslim NGOs helping Muslims being killed like rats in the North East. Even Polio, small pox, malaria, measles, etc ravaging Muslims in the North, it is Christian NGOs helping you ingrates.
The only time you see Muslims support each other is when a terrorist gets arrested just like how Saudi arrested Sheikh Gumi and Muslims were running about to get him released.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Over 400 People Dead And 600 Missing In Sierra Leone Mudslide (graphic Pics) / Iran Bans Mostafa Rajaei For Life After Shaking Hands With Israeli Opponent / Tucker Carlson Fired From Fox News!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.