Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man (40160 Views)

Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar / Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) / The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by dragunov: 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Frustrated pig is wailing....

During the second half of the last millennium the Hausa founded Islamic empires which are recognized among the then wealthiest and culturally advanced in the world and greatly influenced Europe's emergence from the dark ages. Their principal cultural centers are Katsina, Sokoto and Timbuktu.
The Hausa have a long tradition as traders dating from centuries ago when they controlled trans-Saharan trade with North Africa. Today they are primarily traders, pastoralists, and farmers, but it is for their well established equestrian culture that they are known today.

Unsolicited fake history ranting. Pig
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by Ibkhaleel: 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
dragunov:

Jobless sadistic southern chained dog
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by Ibkhaleel: 11:29pm On Aug 31, 2021
dragunov:

attention seeker. Did I invite you to the barbecue? Then why are you all up in my grill?
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by Brenn594(m): 12:20am On Sep 01, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]and a sane NLder will believe dis sh*t story,talibans are against samesex practice.for all those homos in afghanistan"time to learn it the hard way"
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by Tess24: 12:24am On Sep 01, 2021
Penguin2:
For the first time, I’m not against the Taliban.

R*pe all the idiots

Like the way, they will come for you...
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by suffering: 12:24am On Sep 01, 2021
The country go dey alright, last last.
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by Temi2468: 1:19am On Sep 01, 2021
Trumann:

Many Muslims read my post but they dare not dispute what I wrote because deep down, they know it is true.
If you read my post properly, you will see where I said Muslims only come together when they want to destroy. Those okada miscreants came together because they want to cause trouble.

I surrender!
You're correct.
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by dragunov: 2:01am On Sep 01, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
attention seeker. Did I invite you to the barbecue? Then why are you all up in my grill?

Who is interested in the agama lizard meat you are grilling? Anytime you come up with your hashish induced rants, I call you to order. That's it.
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by dragunov: 2:05am On Sep 01, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Jobless sadistic southern chained dog

Terroristic northern caged parrot.
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by dragunov: 2:12am On Sep 01, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Who seeks the attention of a monkey?
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by dragunov: 2:21am On Sep 01, 2021
Ibkhaleel:

Meanwhile, I am still waiting for you to make good your threats. Punkassz!
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by Samishiba: 4:54am On Sep 01, 2021
Disgusting. I don't understand why do these retards claim themselves muslims. They are criminals not muslims.
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by ThatFairGuy1: 4:58am On Sep 01, 2021
Lies from the pit of ja'annam
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by Comedian2019: 6:50am On Sep 01, 2021
Talibans are now gay rapists
Islamb@d
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by Comedian2019: 6:51am On Sep 01, 2021
Samishiba:
Disgusting. I don't understand why do these retards claim themselves muslims. They are criminals not muslims.
You don dey deny your blodas? grin grin grin
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by Penguin2: 7:44am On Sep 01, 2021
Tess24:

Like the way, they will come for you...

But I’m not a gay dear
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by Orpe7(m): 9:59am On Sep 01, 2021
arthurwillia:
Practice the act of gay To punish a gay man, no be juju be that

But evacuating and prioritizing lgtvs is nonsense sha
So what of the rest?

Gba o
Why don't they punish the gay man by having a female taliban sleep with him.
But na the konji gay undercover taliban dey test am
Awon wereey
Lol
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:24am On Sep 01, 2021
I don't understand o
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by Ochelyko1: 11:36am On Sep 01, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.itv.com/news/2021-08-28/being-gay-in-afghanistan-the-taliban-raped-him-and-beat-him

This is one of the biggest error in islam, how can u rape a gay or a man if u are not a gay? Just like the hisbah in northern Nigeria u broke into people house and arrest those u find inside if they are two male and female, then later in ur station u were demanding sex from the female in other to set them free is that not madness? The crime u arrested the person for u are still commiting the same crime.

They think they have brain but their brain is dead I rather be a native doctor Dan to be a Muslim!
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by KingDamzzy(m): 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
Genuinely surprised that there are LGBTQ members in Afghanistan.
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by Princelyon247(m): 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
I laff in congo
Re: 2 Taliban Rape & Beat A Gay Man by myike2(m): 7:41am On Sep 02, 2021
Bobrisky left cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Israel Launches Air Raids On Gaza, Lebanon (Pictures) / Over 400 People Dead And 600 Missing In Sierra Leone Mudslide (graphic Pics) / Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.