Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA (45547 Views)

We Only Invited Kunle Olawunmi To Help Us With Valuable Information - DHQ / Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview / Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by mfm04622: 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
babaolofin:

Which unfounded claims ? Is that not an insult on the capabilities of the Intelligence Agencies despite billions of dollars Nigeria spent on them ? For over 10 years, NMI, DNI, AirForce Intelligence, DIA and SSS don't have any Intelligence Report on Boko Haram and bandits but Sheikh Gumi know the bandits leaders. Are you logical or reasonable at all?

Lol!!!!!
Who said government don't know the bandits? Who said govt is not dealing with bandits? Are you in the North? 4 states now banned some markets. You think they just wake up to do that? It is not every info govt have that they release to citizens. In spite if that, some citizens know what govt is doing! And those the govt is doing it to know.
If any person make any claim in respect of security, it is RIGHT and NORMAL for govt at any level to ask the the person to clarify or provide evidence of his claims. The important thing is for his rights not to be disturbed. His lawyer claim it was a friendly discussion, so exactly is the issue here? Govt should Siddon look while some people set the country ablaze with their lies? When Mailafia was asked to provide evidence of lies he was peddling all over the media, what did he say? He said he heard it in the market? Is that defence reasonable for a former CBN director? For a former CBN director to hear nonsense in the market and without any further research to repeat same over the media? So govt is checking the claim this man is making too. There is nothing wrong in him providing govt with names of sponsors of BH and bandits he know. Or doesn't he want govt to act on them?
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by Splitmind: 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
He should be arrested and locked up with the other unpatriotic elements
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by yommen: 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
cheesy. Serves him right.

As a southerner, he has no right to speak. His region is a conquered territory.

Ur region is not conquered, yet you are the poorest and the most hopeless. All your brothers come to his region only to do gateman, kurakura, cobbler, best is Okada rider.

5 Likes

Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by Emmahenshaw: 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
Namdi Kanu is the Moses of our time, dividing this country is the best solution if not, what happened in Afghanistan will happen in Nigeria.
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by Theunbothered: 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2021
mfm04622:

Such a large wall of beautiful nonsense you wrote. I implore you to go and watch Mailafia's video again because either you are purposefully misrepresenting what he said or your memory is failing you.

Isn't the closing of the cattle markets a sign that the government is failing and a large scale Fulani invasion under the guise of cattle rearing is taking place?

Yesterday Miyetti Allah threatened southern governors and Ortom for daring to enforce state laws. Why haven't they been arrested, invited or even cautioned?

Why is this one group allowed to "heat up the polity" while others are silenced?

You say the government is aware of the bandits yet invited the commodore to tell them about the people they are already aware of?

Which dustbin did you drop your brain in this morning?

5 Likes

Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by AnanseK(m): 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kirchoffs:

The shameless MONIKERS listed above are the various paid media thugs hired to spill hate and conceal EVIDENCE of fulanization by the usèléss northern oligarchy.

They are very many here with over 200 different monikers which they use in trying to suppress the truth.....Bunch of lunatics who are mostly from the North..

Bunch of piss-poor people all because of 20k BMC money sold their dirty souls.....

Are you a toddler or just an intolerant and immature freak?
In case you don’t know, Such demonization is what lead to the Rwandan Massacre.
Why are you so intolerant and so sure that these people are paid and what they are expressing is not their opinion?

I wonder why NL moderators allow such threatening behavior in our civilized democratic popular forum (NL) where varying opinions are welcome and well tolerated.

1 Like

Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by mfm04622: 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2021
Theunbothered:

Such a large wall of beautiful nonsense you wrote. I implore you to go and watch Mailafia's video again because either you are purposefully misrepresenting what he said or your memory is failing you.

Isn't the closing of the cattle markets a sign that the government is failing and a large scale Fulani invasion under the guise of cattle rearing is taking place?

Yesterday Miyetti Allah threatened southern governors and Ortom for daring to enforce state laws. Why haven't they been arrested, invited or even cautioned?

Why is this one group allowed to "heat up the polity" while others are silenced?

You say the government is aware of the bandits yet invited the commodore to tell them about the people they are already aware of?

Which dustbin did you drop your brain in this morning?

It is people who can't defend their opinion that resort to insults!
Why did you remove what I wrote before you responded?
Ok, 4 states have coordinated this. What would you have done as a governor of any of the states?
Government don't know who and where the bandits are, yet they are being killed both on ground and from the air!
If you can't provide a viable alternate to their actions, I won't engage you again
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by snowball11(m): 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

You are truly the first son of a confused state governed by a midget! undecided
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by APCNig: 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
He knew the consequences before airing his view, he will go down as a hero who defy all odd to speak against the atrocities being committed by the Buhari led administration

While FFK, Tinubu, Fashola, Aregbesola, Mamora, and the lying pastor Osinbajo together with fellow backstabbers will go down as the worst traitors of the Yoruba race.

2 Likes

Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by Kirchoffs: 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
AnanseK:

Are you a toddler or just an intolerant and immature freak?
In case you don’t know, Such demonization is what lead to the Rwandan Massacre.
Why are you so intolerant and so sure that these people are paid and what they are expressing is not their opinion?

I wonder why NL moderators allow such threatening behavior in our civilized democratic popular forum (NL) where varying opinions are welcome and well tolerated.
Head-slamming is allowed grin angry. You will soon choké
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by APCNig: 9:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
RPirez:
All Terrorists are COWARDS! angry

Cowardice lead them yo terrorism
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by APCNig: 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
tony0806:
Any time I see Femi Falana (SAN) in any matter, I'm just happy. The worst is that; I don't even know why I'm happy

His consistency is second only to Chief Late Gani Fawehinmi the Senior Advocate of the Masses (SAM).

Mike Ezekhome, Festus Keyamo and other fake activists have joined the APC/PDP looting crews.

3 Likes

Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by APCNig: 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

This is looking like generational inherited chronic madness. Very soon, you will be nakked at Kaduna Cattle Market

1 Like

Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by Trumann: 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

You are a curse to Igbos everywhere in the world. May your parents never benefit anything good from you.

1 Like

Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by diamond88: 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
He knew the consequences before airing his view, he will go down as a hero who defy all odd to speak against the atrocities being committed by the Buhari led administration

Na waoh
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by Epeegee(m): 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
Newboss:

Bro, he's a troll.

If there is one thing you must learn from Nairaland, it's to never insult a troll. A troll is going through a lot. If you feel like insulting him, ignore him instead.

OK sir,I appreciate
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by Masterkernel1: 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Unfortunately... Land of illiterates, breeding terrorists can't stand intelligent and wealthy South.
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by Escravos(m): 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
What exactly did he expose?
Papa12:
You expose them, they come for you smh
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by Peppysco: 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2021
tony0806:
Any time I see Femi Falana (SAN) in any matter, I'm just happy. The worst is that; I don't even know why I'm happy

That man is about the last dying breed of the thorough and human rights activists we have left. Festus Keyamo started out like that but he couldn't resist the temptations of the fast life in governance. Mike Oghiadome of Edo state also started out as an activist lawyer but PDP corrupted his home trainings. It is just a pity to know that the Nigerian legal system used to have, Chief F.R.A Williams, Olu Onagoruwa, Chief Ghani Fawenhimi and now the last but dying breed without compromise, S.A.N, Femi Falana. Nigeria is surely going back to the 'Talibans'

4 Likes

Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by gstream: 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
mfm04622:

Lol!!!!!
Who said government don't know the bandits? Who said govt is not dealing with bandits? Are you in the North? 4 states now banned some markets. You think they just wake up to do that? It is not every info govt have that they release to citizens. In spite if that, some citizens know what govt is doing! And those the govt is doing it to know.
If any person make any claim in respect of security, it is RIGHT and NORMAL for govt at any level to ask the the person to clarify or provide evidence of his claims. The important thing is for his rights not to be disturbed. His lawyer claim it was a friendly discussion, so exactly is the issue here? Govt should Siddon look while some people set the country ablaze with their lies? When Mailafia was asked to provide evidence of lies he was peddling all over the media, what did he say? He said he heard it in the market? Is that defence reasonable for a former CBN director? For a former CBN director to hear nonsense in the market and without any further research to repeat same over the media? So govt is checking the claim this man is making too. There is nothing wrong in him providing govt with names of sponsors of BH and bandits he know. Or doesn't he want govt to act on them?

And;
the Award for this most stupid comment goes to...

3 Likes

Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by mfm04622: 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
gstream:

And;
the Award for this most stupid comment goes to...

Your father.

I believe that is the person i can discuss with in your family!

1 Like

Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by mfm04622: 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
Peppysco:

That man is about the last dying breed of the thorough and human rights activists we have left. Festus Keyamo started out like that but he couldn't resist the temptations of the fast life in governance. Mike Oghiadome of Edo state also started out as an activist lawyer but PDP corrupted his home trainings. It is just a pity to know that the Nigerian legal system used to have, Chief F.R.A Williams, Olu Onagoruwa, Chief Ghani Fawenhimi and now the last but dying breed without compromise, S.A.N, Femi Falana. Nigeria is surely going back to the 'Talibans'

What Nonsense!

This man you are eulogizing represents foreigners that want to cheat Nigeria in courts! What nonsense Human right Activist!
in what instance has this man stand on the side of the country? Note, I said country, not government.
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by authority2006(m): 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kirchoffs:

The shameless MONIKERS listed above are the various paid media thugs hired to spill hate and conceal EVIDENCE of fulanization by the usèléss northern oligarchy.

Use your common sense now, Buhari is leaving the seat of power in 2023. And I don't see Fulani man replacing him in APC. Easy with all these senseless propaganda.
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by Blackdisciple(m): 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
Papa12:
You expose them, they come for you smh

That is the fulani regime.

Remember boko haram or fulani killer herdsmen do come against any who stands on their way based on the Islamic agenda.

DIA only came because DSS couldn't , reason is because it will look too obvious , they are yet to invite Mayatti Allah I don't need to talk about sheikh Gumi

1 Like

Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by PINLAYlove(m): 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
Please I need a job �
I have B.sc in Industrial chemistry
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by Splashme: 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
Useless president
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by Peppysco: 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2021
mfm04622:

What Nonsense!

This man you are eulogizing represents foreigners that want to cheat Nigeria in courts! What nonsense Human right Activist!
in what instance has this man stand on the side of the country? Note, I said country, not government.

The History they don't teach in schools anymore is a major problem in this country
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by bumpy5ng: 11:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
People like this should be brought down on this platform.

Kaduna1stson:

Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by HopeAlive16(f): 11:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
[s]
Confirmedzombie:
God bless Buhari and the military for upholding the Rule of Law.

This is Democracy in practice. Buhari is indeed a good leader.

Ipob will still wail over this good news

Ndi Ara
[/s]
Your moniker says it all.
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by Awoleesu(m): 11:31pm On Aug 31, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
Abacha is a saint compared to Buhari

Walahi!
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by Awoleesu(m): 11:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
Cti28:

DSS is useless, very useless

I tell you!
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by pedrilo: 11:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
Why a man like femi falana refused to contest for president is still a surprised.
Man doesn't know the whole nation will rise up to vote for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. / Saraki Welcomed In Ilorin Amid Fun Fare ;D (pictures!!!) / Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.