Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,229 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA (45556 Views)

We Only Invited Kunle Olawunmi To Help Us With Valuable Information - DHQ / Kunle Olawunmi Wanted By Defence Intelligence Agency Over Channels TV Interview / Lieutenant-Commodore Wulah & Okoronkwo Killed By Bandits In Attack On NDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
Abacha is a saint compared to Buhari

Of course! That goes without saying.
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by Awoleesu(m): 11:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
asobo1:
Just like your moniker, if you want to fight tyranny make sure you come clean. He is not the only retired military officer in Nigeria but the problem is how clean is their record. Assuming he embezzled one procurement money while in service, he won't have the balls to talk the way he spoke.

I agree with you...
Dem for don reason him matter like they did Onnoghen!
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by executive12: 12:10am On Sep 01, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
cheesy. Serves him right.

As a southerner, he has no right to speak. His region is a conquered territory.

Do says a fool.
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by Okhuadams(m): 1:13am On Sep 01, 2021
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/channels-interview-retired-naval-commodore-appears-at-defence-intelligence-agency
oga whistleblower u remember late Chief of army staff as him talk say, na former head of state Abdulsalam private plane na bokos/fulani/bandits dey take get supply one time dem kill am, me self wey dey comment so I don reach airport dey go my Oba palace go seek asalyum
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by bragxz(m): 3:06am On Sep 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Looks like this kunle is a real niggar with balls

Epa real niggar , how we go take link up na . I Dey Bni and I for like make we link up as a real nigga...
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by ddeola: 4:49am On Sep 01, 2021
Dem wan intimidate dier oga. Blody baggas. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by mfm04622: 4:58am On Sep 01, 2021
Peppysco:

The History they don't teach in schools anymore is a major problem in this country

When I was in school, I did history! What has this man achieved for him to enter the history books? Lol! In what chapter will his name be in the history of Nigeria? Or you mean current affairs? You people think everyone on this platform is still looking for admission!

If his name is in Nigeria's history, it will be as an unpatriotic Nigerian who foreigners engage when they want to enforce criminally worded contracts they and there Nigerian collaborators sign where Nigerian assets were given away for nothing in courts. Ask yourself why is he always lawyers to foreigners looking to cheat the country? When has he ever stood with the country?
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by Laideabdulahi: 6:22am On Sep 01, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
God bless Buhari and the military for upholding the Rule of Law.

This is Democracy in practice. Buhari is indeed a good leader.

Ipob will still wail over this good news

Ndi Ara

Attention seeker
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by Neddyogu(m): 7:01am On Sep 01, 2021
Trumann:
If it were an Igbo man, no prominent Igbo lawyer will follow him to respond to that invitation. None.
The Idiotic Governors of Alaigbo have donated Enugu, Ebonyi and Anambra to the fulanis. They are contented with the 2 states of Abia and Imo, shebi Igbos no plenty.
Even Imo state sef is a Northern colony.

They should organise a day of general flogging for all Igbo leaders. This exercise should hold every Friday. Anyone who is absent has gone for Muslim prayers. That is how you will catch saboteurs.

Hope u have enough space to accommodate all of us cos people wey wan flog those leaders plenty o. Hope we will not end up flogging ourselves. Do fast and tell us venue. We dey soak cane for xylene.
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by Neddyogu(m): 7:06am On Sep 01, 2021
Niggar with balls of steel. Baba na man u be.
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by Kaduna1stson: 7:18am On Sep 01, 2021
Epeegee:

You are a duplicate of an animal,tell me a southern state that has more bad news as kaduna every week

This kunle guy should be treated like Oladupo Diya grin

1 Like

Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by Theunbothered: 7:20am On Sep 01, 2021
mfm04622:

It is people who can't defend their opinion that resort to insults!
Why did you remove what I wrote before you responded?
Ok, 4 states have coordinated this. What would you have done as a governor of any of the states?
Government don't know who and where the bandits are, yet they are being killed both on ground and from the air!
If you can't provide a viable alternate to their actions, I won't engage you again

You deserve even more than that because your ilk have been saying the same daft statements and promises in defence of this administration since 2019 while people were being killed left and right.

People who post propaganda in spite of facts don't deserve to be engaged in any dignified manner.

The southern governors have already given you a solution, create a regional security outfit, shoot and arrest any criminal herdsman on sight. It's not like these killings started last week.

The Niger State governor has been talking about how bandits need to be "taken care of". Katsina State governor was busy taking pictures and smiling with them when they "surrendered". Bandits still attack weekly and collect huge sums.

Well done to Northern governors!
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by Brainbox2020(m): 7:24am On Sep 01, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

you sure say you dey use your sense like this?
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by Testimony1988(m): 7:36am On Sep 01, 2021
Thank God he was not arrested.
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by BJanta: 8:43am On Sep 01, 2021
Joysticks:
They saw uncle falana they humble.If na Igboho dem go bungle am enter cell.

If na Kanu nko?He don die already!
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by Linearray: 9:25am On Sep 01, 2021
grin
Trumann:
If it were an Igbo man, no prominent Igbo lawyer will follow him to respond to that invitation. None.
The Idiotic Governors of Alaigbo have donated Enugu, Ebonyi and Anambra to the fulanis. They are contented with the 2 states of Abia and Imo, shebi Igbos no plenty.
Even Imo state sef is a Northern colony.

They should organise a day of general flogging for all Igbo leaders. This exercise should hold every Friday. Anyone who is absent has gone for Muslim prayers. That is how you will catch saboteurs.

grin grin grin
You're a baad guy!
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by Estacy22: 9:58am On Sep 01, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by MercyBam(f): 10:14am On Sep 01, 2021
Same here. I don't know why.

tony0806:
Any time I see Femi Falana (SAN) in any matter, I'm just happy. The worst is that; I don't even know why I'm happy

1 Like

Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by Ochelyko1: 11:15am On Sep 01, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Olodo they didn't do anything bad to him ok, they didn't arrest him as u can clearly read the meeting was a friendly one and there is no cause for alarm.

Buhari fowl like u don they shout serve him right like say u Sabi English nonesense

1 Like

Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by seunayantokun(m): 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
Abacha is a saint compared to Buhari

More than correct!
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by showafrica(m): 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
matify83:
With a legal luminary as Chief Falana in "your case", why won't DIA , EFCC or any attack dog of the presidency behave cordial?

That was his only saving grace... They invited him for something else, come see Falana change topic.
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by Tycyborg(m): 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
He knew the consequences before airing his view, he will go down as a hero who defy all odd to speak against the atrocities being committed by the Buhari led administration

I hate when you guys are being biased when judging... call a spade a spade...
I am not in support of any political party or views but being bias is a No No for me
Boko Haram started 2002 in which its a PDP regime.
When they started as a small group, what has PDP and those politician then did to stop it before it became very huge like this?
Next you are going to do is blame this current government for some started way back when some other political leaders cant stop?
If i am to state the truth i will say this current government even tried because when was the last time you heard of suicide bombers unlike PDP era... Nigerians dont like truth... You all hate because of stupid things like tribe and party and even despite the fact those BH boy were being sponsored by some elite politician which consist of all parties you only single one person out instead of blaming all of them way back from PDP era...
You guys are funny and i still wonder if i am living in a country with sane people cos i cant people you even got 400 likes for trash
Yall dont like truth but want a trasparent government... We are our own enemy in this country and we are fast to point hands at other people for our downfall... this country is full of bunch of trialist bigot...
It should be about who can do it not what tribe or religion they came from
Truth is bitter

Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by gstream: 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2021
mfm04622:

Your father.

I believe that is the person i can discuss with in your family!

e pain you gaan... check your mumu comment again... you would agree with me that you truly deserve the award
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by mfm04622: 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
gstream:

e pain you gaan... check your mumu comment again... you would agree with me that you truly deserve the award

You are still talking to your father.

When untrained children insult me, I know it is not their fault. So I send back to their parents that failed in their responsibilities.

Simple
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by gstream: 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
mfm04622:

You are still talking to your father.

When untrained children insult me, I know it is not their fault. So I send back to their parents that failed in their responsibilities.

Simple

it's obvious you are a waste of sperm, else, sending insults to your father should have been a big deal to you.... sorry for the loss of your parents anyways. You are probably a bastard as it seems.
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by mfm04622: 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
gstream:

it's obvious you are a waste of sperm, else, sending insults to your father should have been a big deal to you.... sorry for the loss of your parents anyways. You are probably a bastard as it seems.

Lol!!!!!�������

If you value your own father, you won't start insulting another person's father over mere difference of opinion!
So all above is still to your father! Shame!!!
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by gstream: 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
mfm04622:

Lol!!!!!�������

If you value your own father, you won't start insulting another person's father over mere difference of opinion!
So all above is till to your father! Shame!!!

You are a funny fellow... something tells you it's a baby behind the keyboard right?. Well you guessed wrong...
But read your original comment again..It sure deserves the said award... sincerely. Thanks for your time.
Re: Retired Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Appears At DIA by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Ok. We understand. Now, you may pick your daily dosage of medication from that shelf.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Apologises To Beatrice Itubo / Plateau: Herdsmen Rename Various Communities Grabbed From Indigenes / "We Hid In The Bush", Witness Speaks On Attack On Buhari’s Convoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.