Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,740 members, 7,955,825 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:12 PM

What's The Population Of Christians And Muslims In Taraba State? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Population Of Christians And Muslims In Taraba State? (12738 Views)

EU: Buhari Doing Nothing To End Killings, Persecution Of Christians By Fulani / Governor Ishaku Crossed Gada Mayo To Visit Remote Areas In Taraba / 'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What's The Population Of Christians And Muslims In Taraba State? by modsfucker: 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
when has asking a question become bigote statement. I believe you are a Muslim Terrorist that's why his question pain you very well.

@ op the when you talk of indigenous Christians in Taraba they are over 80% while the indigenous Muslims are not more that 10% you will find them inside Jalingo only and little around Taraba North. While the remaining are traditionalist. Most Muslims you see in Taraba are migrants.

Ba haka bane... Only that, it's sad to see people attaching too much importance to ethnic and religious identities. I'm sure he has a pending judgement and he wants these data to make his judgement. I saw it as religious discrimination... If we can't do away with religious discrimination, then there's no point campaigning against racial discrimination.

1 Like

Re: What's The Population Of Christians And Muslims In Taraba State? by kevclin(m): 5:31am On Oct 18, 2022
garfield1:

Gbam.I agree.northern taraba are Muslim dominated same.central taraba are slightly having more Muslims.only southern taraba has more xtians.the taraba xtians are more politically aware and united than the muslims

Falacy. The only LGA dominated by Muslims in Taraba North is Jalingo, the rest are dominated by Christians

1 Like

Re: What's The Population Of Christians And Muslims In Taraba State? by haffaze777(m): 7:16am On Oct 18, 2022
Christian 100% and Muslim 100%,i dey car wash dey wash mazi tinubu car come and beat megrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ganduje Issues Monday Deadline For Political Appointees Eyeing Offices To Resign / Buhari Begins 4-day Visit To Katsina State / Benue: Buhari Will Never Be Part Of Any Unconstitutional Act – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.