Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

How Tough Is It To Write A Computer Programme? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Tough Is It To Write A Computer Programme? (907 Views)

How To Flash A Nokia Fone Without A Computer / How To Connect Blackberry To The Internet(on A Computer) / How Tough Is It To Write A Computer Programme? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Tough Is It To Write A Computer Programme? by ubine(m): 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2007
Hi every one i just wanna know or have an idea of writting a computer programme e.g Virus, photo editor ( Software).
Re: How Tough Is It To Write A Computer Programme? by bannybols: 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2007
well i see no reason you will want create problems for us by writing a virus.
notwithstanding it's difficult to even design a simple applet not to talk of a virus[color=#550000][/color]
Re: How Tough Is It To Write A Computer Programme? by Ralvy(m): 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2007
From my perspective, Viruses are 1 of the easiest things to create, 
Just understand your registry and your good tu go, the registry is the centre of your OS, If u Bleep wyv it, your gone.
I can send u 1 simpl registry file and 1ce u patch it,
You're formating your system - NO DOUBT*

But people are not stupid and they will not just patch anyfile on their registry knowing the high rate of viruses.
From what I understand, You'll need C++ in Programming to learn how to make the viruses run discreetly*

I can send u a mail and once u read it, your system is in my hands*
D'u want me tu experiment it on u
Re: How Tough Is It To Write A Computer Programme? by bigrovar(m): 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2007
Ralvy:

I can send u a mail and once u read it, your system is in my hands*
D'u want me tu experiment it on u

bring it on bigbrovar@gmail.com,bigbrovar@yahoo.com
Re: How Tough Is It To Write A Computer Programme? by Ralvy(m): 10:33am On Aug 06, 2007
ha ha, watch out*
Re: How Tough Is It To Write A Computer Programme? by bigrovar(m): 11:51am On Aug 06, 2007
Ralvy:

ha ha, watch out*

am still waiting o
Re: How Tough Is It To Write A Computer Programme? by ubine(m): 11:50am On Jul 11, 2009
O BOY THIS COMPUTER THING SELF NA WAH
OK GIVE ME A CLUE HOW I CAN GET THE VIVID KNOWLEDGE SO I CAN BE A GURU U I CHOOSE YOU TO BE MY MENTOR. shocked grin AM WAITING cheesy
Re: How Tough Is It To Write A Computer Programme? by 2010(f): 10:45am On Jul 12, 2009
While writing a worm might be serious job, writing a trojan is quite simple. but learning programming for the purpose of viral programming doesn't make sense to me. if u really need a virus, y not pay me to code a small one for u?
Re: How Tough Is It To Write A Computer Programme? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2009
You can even create virus using a simple msdos batch file sef. . .but developing softwares is another thing entirely.
If you wish to learn software programming, i can advise C++, for that you can check out the programming board.
Re: How Tough Is It To Write A Computer Programme? by ubine(m): 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2009
LOL, well thats cool, but not necessorily virus anyway but really want to have vivide knowledge about writting programmes. u can give an idea about the one u feel makes sense to you PLS. grin
Re: How Tough Is It To Write A Computer Programme? by boycutt: 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2009
virus is easy to write, infact i have bundle that will make your pc go nuts nuts but softwares are a little difficult,maybe you could crack them instead.
Re: How Tough Is It To Write A Computer Programme? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2009
I develop softwares as well as websites, and use lots of languages that i have gathered over time. For beginners, i believe an object oriented
language like C++ or java is cool to start.
Re: How Tough Is It To Write A Computer Programme? by lojik(m): 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2009
*dhtml:

I develop softwares as well as websites, and use lots of languages that i have gathered over time. For beginners, i believe an object oriented
language like C++ or java is cool to start.
@poster: I think u shd just take that advice. i started with procedural and crossing to OOP was like crossing river Niger barefooted. Starting OOP is a good idea. I suggest C++ or Java too.
Re: How Tough Is It To Write A Computer Programme? by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 14, 2009
lojik:

@poster: I think u shd just take that advice. i started with procedural and crossing to OOP was like crossing river Niger barefooted. Starting OOP is a good idea. I suggest C++ or Java too.
I too started with procedural (visual basic 6.0), and years after (when i could already build and package complete softwares) and wanted to cross to visual c++/java i suffered seriously 'cos i have no experience with OOP which is the ultimate stuff in programming these dayz.
If you find c++ too tough, you may want to step down to learn C first, followed by C++ (i program along those lines - i find java softwares slower to
develop - maybe it is just me).
Meanwhile the floor is still opened, others are free to share their opinion - this is a democracy!
Re: How Tough Is It To Write A Computer Programme? by ubine(m): 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2009
YEAH oshee

(1) (Reply)

Resellers Program / Virus Attack:help / How To Recover Data From Scratched Cd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.