Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Bobrisky Storms 30th Birthday Party With Entourage, Security, Grand Entrance - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Storms 30th Birthday Party With Entourage, Security, Grand Entrance (60954 Views)

Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding / Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) / See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Storms 30th Birthday Party With Entourage, Security, Grand Entrance by Fahdiga(m): 9:14am On Sep 01, 2021
Neddstark:

For the first time I appreciated your post. grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Storms 30th Birthday Party With Entourage, Security, Grand Entrance by Etimemy: 9:16am On Sep 01, 2021
Son of perdition
Re: Bobrisky Storms 30th Birthday Party With Entourage, Security, Grand Entrance by sunshineV(f): 9:17am On Sep 01, 2021
AuthegaPRIMUS:

I'd fouq Bob in the harse anytime anyway. And raw sef.
ah! seth rawlings

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Storms 30th Birthday Party With Entourage, Security, Grand Entrance by Mosopzy23: 9:19am On Sep 01, 2021
Bob balling hard everyday.

You can also ball like Bob, not as a transgender tho grin, but with affiliate marketing.
Check my signature for more.
Re: Bobrisky Storms 30th Birthday Party With Entourage, Security, Grand Entrance by Rexymania(m): 9:22am On Sep 01, 2021
It got to show that God is not responsible for our wealth. If you want to be rich, leave God and go and make your money. Never cast your level. Meanwhile, I will Bleep you for 5k. If interested call me: 08134344947

Onyi22:
His only crime is that he's a transgender n still yet, God is blessing him more n more.
What a merciful God
Re: Bobrisky Storms 30th Birthday Party With Entourage, Security, Grand Entrance by Rexymania(m): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2021
Rexymania:
It got to show that God is not responsible for our wealth. If you want to be rich, leave God and go and make your money. Never cast your level. Meanwhile, I will Bleep you for 5k. If interested call me: 08134344947 send me a DM on whatsapp

Re: Bobrisky Storms 30th Birthday Party With Entourage, Security, Grand Entrance by Tribeofjudea: 9:26am On Sep 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
Wickedness, Abomination, Sodomy and Demonism at its Peak.
These are the sort of evils that Provokes GOD'S Wrath and Anger On the Land.

Let us be Careful and Desist from these Evils, Directly or indirectly. GOD'S Wrath is Shaking the Nations.
Let us be Careful! Let us be Careful! Let us be Careful!
God bless you.they don't know Gods wrought

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Storms 30th Birthday Party With Entourage, Security, Grand Entrance by Anyidon247(m): 9:27am On Sep 01, 2021
That place I'm 97% sure you can't tell who is a man or woman

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Storms 30th Birthday Party With Entourage, Security, Grand Entrance by orlaglobal234: 9:28am On Sep 01, 2021
Is Bobrisky has parent at all or siblings because i never hear that anybody called himself/ herself Bobrisky brother or sister before
Re: Bobrisky Storms 30th Birthday Party With Entourage, Security, Grand Entrance by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 01, 2021
OH MY GOD WHICH GOD THIS BOY AND HIS DELUDED FOLLOWERS SHA.
Re: Bobrisky Storms 30th Birthday Party With Entourage, Security, Grand Entrance by Bhol28: 9:32am On Sep 01, 2021
This guy sef
Re: Bobrisky Storms 30th Birthday Party With Entourage, Security, Grand Entrance by erico2k2(m): 9:32am On Sep 01, 2021
Make Una dey there, this guy just dey make money dey go dey go
Re: Bobrisky Storms 30th Birthday Party With Entourage, Security, Grand Entrance by shallar1(m): 9:44am On Sep 01, 2021
Re: Bobrisky Storms 30th Birthday Party With Entourage, Security, Grand Entrance by molas02: 9:47am On Sep 01, 2021
Why can't they get this idiot arrested
Re: Bobrisky Storms 30th Birthday Party With Entourage, Security, Grand Entrance by zubixhitechno: 9:52am On Sep 01, 2021
Abomination, may God have mercy upon this Wicked generations.
Re: Bobrisky Storms 30th Birthday Party With Entourage, Security, Grand Entrance by clothingonline(m): 9:57am On Sep 01, 2021
Laughing out loud

Re: Bobrisky Storms 30th Birthday Party With Entourage, Security, Grand Entrance by seyz91(m): 9:57am On Sep 01, 2021
Celebrating nonsense in a country full of stupid people

Giving relevance to irrelevances undecided

Same way the be celebrationg bbnaija and participant granting interviews as if they some talents ��
allwell51:
Abeg. See Bobrisky MC. Abi na Hype man! This one na heavy duty o

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTQLTJXFBs9/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTQKLbComj9/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmQK4WHAP1Q
Re: Bobrisky Storms 30th Birthday Party With Entourage, Security, Grand Entrance by macho44(m): 9:57am On Sep 01, 2021
allwell51:
Abeg. See Bobrisky MC. Abi na Hype man! This one na heavy duty o

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTQLTJXFBs9/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTQKLbComj9/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmQK4WHAP1Q

BOB always doing RISKY things grin grin grin

Tired Of Paying For Premium SEO & DIGITAL MARKETING Tools? Get Instant Access To Over 150+ Premium SEO & DIGITAL Marketing Tools For FREE Today @ FreeToolsHub
Re: Bobrisky Storms 30th Birthday Party With Entourage, Security, Grand Entrance by stalvin30: 9:57am On Sep 01, 2021
Which God dey bless am?
Onyi22:
His only crime is that he's a transgender n still yet, God is blessing him more n more.
What a merciful God
Re: Bobrisky Storms 30th Birthday Party With Entourage, Security, Grand Entrance by shidof(m): 10:01am On Sep 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
Wickedness, Abomination, Sodomy and Demonism at its Peak.
These are the sort of evils that Provokes GOD'S Wrath and Anger On the Land.

Let us be Careful and Desist from these Evils, Directly or indirectly. GOD'S Wrath is Shaking the Nations.
Let us be Careful! Let us be Careful! Let us be Careful!
First time you pass a message like a sensible person. No endtime or give your life to Jesus to have an eternity life
Re: Bobrisky Storms 30th Birthday Party With Entourage, Security, Grand Entrance by robinsonnunto: 10:01am On Sep 01, 2021
U got all it takes to b like them. U self fit overshadow all of them.. Reason d matter very well.
vertueptime:
Before before danrele used to be the biggest weirdo, now bob and that thing James have overshadowed them
Re: Bobrisky Storms 30th Birthday Party With Entourage, Security, Grand Entrance by shidof(m): 10:04am On Sep 01, 2021
Nairaland, medium of promoting rubbish and immorality since 2015.
Re: Bobrisky Storms 30th Birthday Party With Entourage, Security, Grand Entrance by faithfull18(f): 10:04am On Sep 01, 2021
Onyi22:
What a merciful God
Which God
Re: Bobrisky Storms 30th Birthday Party With Entourage, Security, Grand Entrance by Femeto: 10:13am On Sep 01, 2021
Re: Bobrisky Storms 30th Birthday Party With Entourage, Security, Grand Entrance by Dbakre1: 10:14am On Sep 01, 2021
MEANINGLESS ENTERPRISE LIMITED.
Re: Bobrisky Storms 30th Birthday Party With Entourage, Security, Grand Entrance by PaedophileProph: 10:25am On Sep 01, 2021
what a woman can do a man can do it better
Re: Bobrisky Storms 30th Birthday Party With Entourage, Security, Grand Entrance by nathyx(m): 10:28am On Sep 01, 2021
OMG! can't believe I jus wasted my hard earned data Watching this Crap cry cry
Re: Bobrisky Storms 30th Birthday Party With Entourage, Security, Grand Entrance by Arisenews2: 10:31am On Sep 01, 2021
Re: Bobrisky Storms 30th Birthday Party With Entourage, Security, Grand Entrance by bluefilm: 10:32am On Sep 01, 2021
Like play like play his madness has become full blown.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Storms 30th Birthday Party With Entourage, Security, Grand Entrance by slowice(m): 10:33am On Sep 01, 2021
Those who hate him in the industry still have great respect for her. I don't really get, especially women.

Everyone in the industry kinda have respect for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido, Imade And Sophia Momodu Have Lunch In London After Shopping / Mike Godson Caught Couple Making Love On Airplane / Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.