Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking (52827 Views)

BBNaija: Fans React To Saturday Night Party Featuring DJ Exclusive (Pictures) / BBNaija: Fans React As Beatrice Gets Verified On Instagram (Picture) / BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by Opexzy: 8:32am On Sep 01, 2021
Ayemileto:
Everything being equal, the husband will come and defend her. shocked grin

But I dunno which sensible man will allow his wife go for BBN sha.

Even ordinary NYSC is risky, not to talk of an adult show. shocked

The husband already did, saw the nonsense he wrote on IG... The guy's case is beyond simping.

1 Like

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by Brawlscartel(m): 8:32am On Sep 01, 2021
If truly they had sex according to urhobo custom if she don't appeal d gods her child will be so sick that nothing can cure and it will lead to death...

For d man if he eat tega food or sleep with her without she appealing d gods....

Ancestors will hold him also leads to death....

I'm an urhobo man ... I hate our custom only d man and d children suffers it

4 Likes

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by udomma1005(m): 8:34am On Sep 01, 2021
Just a simple question.....
What's the essence of this show and of what value is it to the adult audience and the juveniles watching it? angry
If not making front pages on Nairaland, I don't visit any site to update this filth, outright disgusting, to me anyways undecided

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by SATANlST: 8:34am On Sep 01, 2021
she did nothing wrong
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by Verysmart101: 8:35am On Sep 01, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
I bang married women steady so I don't understand the reason for this uproar

Or is it because it was done on national television? grin

Continue but remember wat goes around comes back around

1 Like

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by akanbiaa(m): 8:36am On Sep 01, 2021
Mekudi:
That was how one of the participant boobs was sucked live on that evil show and the husband was justifying what his wife did. Tega and Boma even used spoon style to eat themselves ,the Simp husband has been emotionally depressed to the extent of justifying the dirty behavior of his dog wife. Honestly I don't know what people watch in BBNaija. What's the moral lesson of that show .
Its clearly shows that Tega has been cheating of her husband before going for BBnaija and will still cheat when she is out of that BBhouse.
A yeye family ,only God knows how the family of the husband will be feeling.

Never wife a dog, either a repentant olosho or a coded one.
Don't live far away from your husband of wife ,e get why

Guys hustle ,make dem no use promise of 90million naira chop your wife like dodo
Nice words of wisdom but ironically most cases of infidelity are from those that couples live together. A person that will not cheat will not cheat no matter the distance and temptations especially the loyal female married ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by Feggie3: 8:37am On Sep 01, 2021
punisha:
Soon this same show will gradually introduce same sex.

As Nigeria blatantly said no to their same sex proposal they have only found ways to morally damage the people and promote rubbish and of cos the people are now die hard fans queuing up behind their favourit. The sluttty married woman will still have fans siding her.
You so much crave to watch same sex show on national tv. Just gettat u pervert.
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by EmekaA125(m): 8:40am On Sep 01, 2021
Bad guy tormenting married Tega's pussy.

Nigerian ladies are useless. All of them.

They offer nothing except that food in between their legs.
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by bluefilm: 8:42am On Sep 01, 2021
This Boma sef.

Well sha... Boma is for aBOMination.

1 Like

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by Born2Breed(f): 8:47am On Sep 01, 2021
I blame the husband.
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by DreamSonInlaw(m): 8:47am On Sep 01, 2021
Ayemileto:

Asin
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by nauto: 8:48am On Sep 01, 2021
grin
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by Raiders: 8:50am On Sep 01, 2021
Brawlscartel:
If truly they had sex according to urhobo custom if she don't appeal d gods her child will be so sick that nothing can cure and it will lead to death...

For d man if he eat tega food or sleep with her without she appealing d gods....

Ancestors will hold him also leads to death....

I'm an urhobo man ... I hate our custom only d man and d children suffers it
her husband na calabar man so she is free to do whatever she likes. No sensible uhrobo man would allow this rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by superCleanworks(m): 8:51am On Sep 01, 2021
MasterRahl:
angry

Imagine Bubu and the entire cartel @ Aso Rock dedicating at least 30 minutes to watch BBN. They will laugh among themselves when they discover that this is what keeps Nigerian youths busy.

Matter of fact... They will even sponsor the next bbnaija to tie up the brains of nigerian youth very well

1 Like

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by tradepunter: 8:52am On Sep 01, 2021
HellAnus:
I dont know between this show and Buhari which is more useless

It's buhari, because if he wasn't useless the people he put in charge in various roles of his cabinet especially the one concerning media, will be more creative in getting another show. like that ultimate search one would be a good replacement for this abomination of a show.

Since na idiots dy he cabinet they are bound to support anything useless because they work with one vision.

2 Likes

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by Didi2d(m): 8:58am On Sep 01, 2021
urbobo20:
No matter what oghenetega husband might have done she should remember that she is an urhobo lady

This comment/idea is what I have been looking for reading through this thread. Nobody seems to know that where she comes from, it's highly forbidden for married to engage in sexual act outside her marriage.

I want to believe she has decided to return her dowry and move on
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by ViktorCash: 8:59am On Sep 01, 2021
grin
MasterRahl:
angry

Imagine Bubu and the entire cartel @ Aso Rock dedicating at least 30 minutes to watch BBN. They will laugh among themselves when they discover that this is what keeps Nigerian youths busy.
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by ViktorCash: 9:00am On Sep 01, 2021
Your day will soon come angry
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
I bang married women steady so I don't understand the reason for this uproar

Or is it because it was done on national television? grin

1 Like

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by Amudeneogu: 9:00am On Sep 01, 2021
I have said this before and i will say it again BBnaija is useless and they are in Nigeria to useless our youths
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by Zane2point4(m): 9:00am On Sep 01, 2021
jaxxy:
Boma who entered the house with low self esteem has become a ladies man overnight. Carrying women he can’t dare talk 2 in real life. shocked
grin grin grin
Hahahahah

1 Like

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by urbobo20(m): 9:05am On Sep 01, 2021
That's why most of our girls prefer other tribe to marry .cause they are too addicted to blepping

2 Likes

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by Musty112: 9:07am On Sep 01, 2021
Hyprocrites everywhere. It is just like a white man who marries an official IndecentStar whose video is all over the Internet for every dick and harry and when the IndecentStar cheat, he becomes so angry and gets a divorce. Who is deceiving and what is he getting angry over?
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by November24(f): 9:09am On Sep 01, 2021
They had sex... Why being economical with the truth
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by EvangelistChuks(m): 9:10am On Sep 01, 2021
Fools call sin enjoyment. Remember what goes around comes around.
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by ICEWIN: 9:13am On Sep 01, 2021
money121:
Seen

Endtime Show tongue tongue
endtime movie?
for your information since u tag it endtime show,endtime show don dey happen even b4 dey gave birth to jesus and even b4 dey gave birth to u,dont be an hypo,shey u dey watch 9ja film/holly etc u didn't tag those movie as endtime abi??
anytime jesus come thats the end time,all the sign of endtime dey happen even b4 jesus cm earth.
den no force u to watch or make comment abt the show
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by punisha: 9:14am On Sep 01, 2021
Feggie3:
i so much crave to watch same sex show on national tv. My useless father and mother are perverts.
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by MilitaryLady(f): 9:16am On Sep 01, 2021
AuntRose:
An abomination BBNaija and it's contestants cannot showcase does not exist.
Hello dear abadie
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by luizpippo(m): 9:18am On Sep 01, 2021
Why are we not seeing the usual evil will befall the guy for bleeping someone's wife.
This rubbish is even on international TV
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by ICEWIN: 9:24am On Sep 01, 2021
Amudeneogu:
I have said this before and i will say it again BBnaija is useless and they are in Nigeria to useless our youths
E dey pain u nay?
accept it or not it has advantage to d youth atleast people life never remain the same again after eviction or winner emerge.
stop focusing on the disadvantage,the owners rated it 18.
na youth wey wan useless go useless,there is nothing new in what so ever they do there,dont be an hypo.
all the movie that have adult content that u have watch u didn't complain.
stop focusing on one sin and leave the stress.
can federal govt giv u 90m? politics have no impact in the society na just to make u argue with ur counterpart from now till tomoro,there is nothing meaningful in 9ja,but having a business is more meaningful 24/7 thats what can make a country meaningful and to progress.
#qp

2 Likes

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by zinizta: 9:24am On Sep 01, 2021
Irony is when someone who doesn't share the same DNA with whom he calls father is attacking Tega ..when in fact his mother has been there and he is unknowingly a product of extramarital affairs.

1 Like

Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 01, 2021
Ayemileto:

Your wife does not need to go to a show with overwhelming cameras before she can cheat, emeka next door or musa d gateman is enough ... i am sure 95% of married women that want to cheat would prefer off cameras and i also want you to know keeping ur wife indoor or building a prison for her is not security, for how long. you reek of insecurity a bird that flies n cums back to cage is yours
Re: Tega And Boma’s Romance, Kissing Video Got BBNaija Fans Talking by Tekzyflex(m): 9:26am On Sep 01, 2021
Woman of low virtue. A lot of women has lost their essence. Marriage is scary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nairalander Jumps From A Plane 4,000ft Above Sea Level / Cubana Chief Priest Celebrates Mercy Birthday, Pours Moët Champagne On Her Photo / Bbnaija: Princess Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.