Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert (46570 Views)

Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman / Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Mekuseh11(m): 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
Too sad how d world has morally decayed.. D same sex our forefathers held high. How is it even difficult to control ones hormones.. Dis sex sef nothing dey am... Somehow d world is gloryfing nonsense.... If fornication is really a criteria to make heaven, hell no go contain us....Mtcheew

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by GhostWisperer: 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
Blessing Okoro is a prostitute....her business is to legitimise prostitution amongst women in matrimony.

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Osashalom: 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
freedam:
No I didn't boss
If you didn't marry her as virgin some things are playing out there!
Most women who do this once a month stuff with their husbands (except a very limited few)
Are guilty of one or all of the following;
1. They married the available man, not the man they truly love.
2. They discovered that they can't cope with the sex game of their husbands compared to the great sex they hard with their ex.
3. They may be getting it elsewhere to their satisfaction.
4. They have money for sex mentality. Part of those who weaponise sex.
However she will greatly deny all of this except you have been too kind to her, so she has to confess out of guilty conscience.
Possible cure;
1. Do two of you fear God? If yes, pray together about it and let her see it as a major problem in the marriage. That is if she still value the marriage at all.
2. Improve your sex game and hygiene, however, don't go and kill yourself. Because you alone can't make the sex in your marriage great. One person may put more effort but it takes two to tangle.
3. Don't be quick to take no as answer from women. Check their mood more than their words. Most of their no are yes in disguise.
4. At certain intervals, Bleep her beyond her expectations. Also learn to take her unaware.
5. Don't forget to take care of other manly responsibilities of yours in the family.
6. Patiently work this out, you know your aim is not to break the marriage but to make it work. The good Lord help you two.
Sorry I wrote a bit long lines on this.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by CocaineLord(m): 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

You too dey lie

Nothing but the truth..What do I stand to gain if I'm lying? undecided
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by elonmuskbaby: 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
grin grin
Cokahot:
I funked my gal from Monday to Friday,I finally came on Friday. She was shocked. Yeah I can go on and on ,even after I came I still bleeped her for another 20mins. Very hard fuc k. I can't wait to fuc k that igbo woman wey wan spoil my phone with her naked pics. I love it when they say my dick is big and long. I love it. I go straight into her belly,bich
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by fortune1968: 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
It will be so because many Nigerian women are very toxic character wise . They will nag and annoy men so much the manhood will be down .No angry or annoyed man have urge for sex . That's what many women don't understand .Men body mechanism isn't same with that of women .

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Ishilove: 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
Romanoff:

Person wey dey sex starved dey play hard to get for person wey go give her wetin she dey find?

undecided

Is this Blessing Okoro woman married?

Cause some of her posts hints at her taking a jab at married folks.
Don't mind them. They just type crap because they have data
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Tonytonex(m): 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
Why? And how did she know?
Some women will be forming. If you want sex why not ask your husband. Some will be pretending. Waiting for the husband to always make the move.
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by g4gerald: 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
God forbid it...

In my tribe,once a married woman lays down with another man who isn't her husband,the man's ancestors or her ancestors will attack her either through their kids,or the man if he's aware of his wife's atrocities but chose to keep mute..

And you as the man who laid down with her will be the one to provide all the sacrifices..Them no dey go church reach that side undecided
Pls wat tribe are u from?
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Akuruoulo(m): 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Are you in anyway advicing us to start fucking married women??

Will you keep quiet okoro talkative
No be small quarel them go run close leg
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Akuruoulo(m): 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
Romanoff:

Person wey dey sex starved dey play hard to get for person wey go give her wetin she dey find?

undecided

Is this Blessing Okoro woman married?

Cause some of her posts hints at her taking a jab at married folks.
Yes oga.
Women can play hard to get with what they want most
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Romanoff(f): 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
Akuruoulo:

Yes oga.
Women can play hard to get with what they want most

I very much doubt it. Unless you've been meeting immature women .
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Tinababy93(f): 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
This is extremely true. I am married and I get to have sex like once in 4-6months....while husband enjoys with his side chick. I don't have the conscience to cheat, if not .....
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Akuruoulo(m): 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
Romanoff:

I very much doubt it. Unless you've been meeting immature women .
Keep doubting
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Romanoff(f): 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
Akuruoulo:

Keep doubting

Keep surrounding yourself with women who are immature.
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by ViktorCash: 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
Na Buhari cause am. Na person wey don chop dey get strength to knack nah grin

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by abbatoir(m): 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
[quote author=killALIEN post=105379439] Sometimes i wish i wasnt married.

Its sad seeing even people i used to look upto live in adulterous lifestyle.

Some weeks ago i was in lagos for some important assignment, extremely feeling bored i visited a hotel around that Eleganza axis.
just sitting somewhere and observing with my Rayban partially blocking my view.

Oboy, with the stuffs i saw, from both unmarried and
people i believe are married....,. the world is ending in a month or two i believe.[/quote]

I see..e don tire you..abi
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
jumpandpas:

You pretended that you don't know she's married, even when you suspected you still want ahead without asking her her martial status.
I asked her but she denied, she told me she's single.
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
BIDOO:

Bro's please reduce the intake of weed grin.
Lols...my nigga grin
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Frenzy01(m): 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
Wetin Musa no go see for gate grin grin grin grin

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Charx122: 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
viviangist:
Relationship expert, Blessing Okoro is of the opinion that a lot of married women are sex-starved by their husbands and this makes them cheat.

She shared this thought on her Instagram page. Read what she wrote below. .

Caption ....

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CTQW1_VoDs7/

Call it what you want, it is what it is Being sex staved is not an excuse to cheat ....Women Cheat for selfish reasons
When they start cheating everything changes...
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by tomiwa1989(m): 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
viviangist:
Relationship expert, Blessing Okoro is of the opinion that a lot of married women are sex-starved by their husbands and this makes them cheat.

She shared this thought on her Instagram page. Read what she wrote below. .
After girl don turn the road to two lane poor Jonny go come day kill him self
Caption ....

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CTQW1_VoDs7/
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Tunagee(m): 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
Dimitarr:

I hear things like this, and i just think you guys are joking. Like once a moth... Like say na period. Abi na as you collect salary she dey knack, so the month you no collect salary no knack for you be that... Fantabolous.
And you are supposed to do what when konji catch you..... or one sexy babe in your office is giving you eye and you want to go home and cure the konji she will give you dudu osun or what...

it is well.. i hope this is not a fresh marriage because you are in for a long ride better just order for cartoon of Vaseline and dudu osun

grin
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by ogbuefi677(m): 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
Tinababy93:
This is extremely true. I am married and I get to have sex like once in 4-6months....while husband enjoys with his side chick. I don't have the conscience to cheat, if not .....
Do you ever ask him for it and he denies you of it or you're waiting for him to make d move after you must've denied him of it severally?
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by kellybently(m): 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Are you in anyway advicing us to start fucking married women??

Will you keep quiet okoro talkative

Married women Bleep out pass those small girls oo. Where they live. They form holy holy. Outside them they mumu well well.

Solution Bleep ur wife well. Person way no reach u na him go they Bleep ur wife
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by Tunagee(m): 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
silibaba:
I still don't know why men pay to have sex with women, be it a prostitute, side chick or girl friend. They enjoy sex more than the men. The only point in time a man enjoy it is during the ejaculation, but women enjoys it from the beginning to the ending. They need it more than men. They only pretend.

#stoppayingforsex

Supported
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by descarado: 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
bukatyne:

Comprehension issues.

So someone is sex starved means they want sex three times a day?

You might not agree with someone yet your rebuttal is sensible.

grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by descarado: 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
Angelfrost:

This is one thing many people don't understand... They think sexual urge is something that can be switched on like radio regardless of the circumstances or situation on ground!
cheesy cheesy
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by descarado: 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
Angelfrost:

Leave them... They should keep dulling on Instagram!

They think constant sex is the reason successful couples stayed married for decades. They know nothing! grin

Surprising shocked
Are you married?

You are very wise.
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by descarado: 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
hedonido:
Relationship expert since when? Is it not this same thief that claimed another man's house as her own and was humiliated consequently?

Now she has rebranded her dubious good for nothing self into a 'relationship expert'! Nigeria is a joke honestly.
Everybody can be relationship expert, you know grin
Re: Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert by StUriah(m): 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2021
Cooking gas don finish. NEPA just bring their bill. Chidima's diapers don finish & mama landlady called to remind us that our house rent is due. And by the way, come to bed on time because you get kpekus weh you go pound.

Do you think the man will get erection.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos / Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos / Do You Have This In Your Bathroom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.