Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Nigeria's Omah Lay Is Set To Perform In South Sudan's Capital Juba. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria's Omah Lay Is Set To Perform In South Sudan's Capital Juba. (1282 Views)

Paul Okoye And His Girlfriend Jet Out To South Sudan In A Romantic Style (Video) / Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Omah Lay Is Set To Perform In South Sudan's Capital Juba. by AJECKING(m): 8:04am On Sep 01, 2021
One of the headlines in the world's youngest nation have it that Stanley Omah Didia, popularly known by his stage name Omah Lay is set to thrill fans in one of the biggest events in the country this year.
According to the events organizers the event will be on the third of this month.
The event organizer, one of the fast rising young business woman who goes by the name Lucky Charm promised tight security for the event before, during and after the show.

The last time Omah was in East Africa, He ended up in jail. this time its South Sudan one of the country engulfed in a civil war, but thanks to the recent peace sign by the warring parties. Now the country is celebrating almost two years of no recorded violence.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Omah Lay Is Set To Perform In South Sudan's Capital Juba. by money121(m): 8:06am On Sep 01, 2021
Oppor

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Omah Lay Is Set To Perform In South Sudan's Capital Juba. by Brenn594(m): 8:07am On Sep 01, 2021
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Omah Lay Is Set To Perform In South Sudan's Capital Juba. by Brenn594(m): 8:10am On Sep 01, 2021
Damn! So fast,idk what th he's gon dish out to em.but i knw he'll murder the beatsgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Omah Lay Is Set To Perform In South Sudan's Capital Juba. by Brenn594(m): 8:11am On Sep 01, 2021
Damn! So fast,i d k what th he's gon dish out to em.but i knw he'll murder the beatsgrin
Re: Nigeria's Omah Lay Is Set To Perform In South Sudan's Capital Juba. by Brenn594(m): 8:11am On Sep 01, 2021
Damn! So fast,i dont knw what th he's gon dish out to em.but i knw he'll murder the beatsgrin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Omah Lay Is Set To Perform In South Sudan's Capital Juba. by AJECKING(m): 8:12am On Sep 01, 2021
Na So!
Brenn594:
Damn! So fast,idk what th he's gon dish out to em.but i knw he'll murder the beatsgrin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Omah Lay Is Set To Perform In South Sudan's Capital Juba. by TobiArchy(m): 8:12am On Sep 01, 2021
how I go carry 50k go watch omah lay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Omah Lay Is Set To Perform In South Sudan's Capital Juba. by Ogilinsaka: 8:12am On Sep 01, 2021
He shouldn't come back with one black charcoal looking woman like Runtown o

He's too sweet and handsome for them

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Omah Lay Is Set To Perform In South Sudan's Capital Juba. by AJECKING(m): 8:15am On Sep 01, 2021
LOL grin
Ogilinsaka:
He shouldn't come back with one black charcoal looking woman o
Re: Nigeria's Omah Lay Is Set To Perform In South Sudan's Capital Juba. by googlepikins: 8:16am On Sep 01, 2021
Ogilinsaka:

Runtown don collect him own Sudan babe Walker go

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Omah Lay Is Set To Perform In South Sudan's Capital Juba. by AJECKING(m): 8:16am On Sep 01, 2021
grin grin grin
TobiArchy:
Re: Nigeria's Omah Lay Is Set To Perform In South Sudan's Capital Juba. by chatinent: 8:19am On Sep 01, 2021
₦50k to go watch my brother haaaaaaaaa haaaaahaaaaaahaaaaahaaaa haaaa my brother, my brother ahaaa haaa haaa. One full track?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Omah Lay Is Set To Perform In South Sudan's Capital Juba. by FarahAideed: 8:19am On Sep 01, 2021
One day he will perform in the capital of Southern Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Omah Lay Is Set To Perform In South Sudan's Capital Juba. by AJECKING(m): 8:25am On Sep 01, 2021
this is how they welcome Tanzania's Harmonize last year

Re: Nigeria's Omah Lay Is Set To Perform In South Sudan's Capital Juba. by ikllbrokehoes(m): 8:31am On Sep 01, 2021
TobiArchy:
And so?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Omah Lay Is Set To Perform In South Sudan's Capital Juba. by ikllbrokehoes(m): 8:33am On Sep 01, 2021
Ogilinsaka:
Common sense isn't common, so a black girl isn't human abi?

I don't blame you, nah because you done see too much bleached girls for Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Omah Lay Is Set To Perform In South Sudan's Capital Juba. by Ogilinsaka: 8:41am On Sep 01, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Common sense isn't common, so a black girl isn't human abi?

I don't blame you, nah because you done see too much bleached girls for Nigeria

Coconut head stay off my mention. I'm not the reason your wife left you..!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Omah Lay Is Set To Perform In South Sudan's Capital Juba. by ikllbrokehoes(m): 8:48am On Sep 01, 2021
Ogilinsaka:

Common sense isn't common undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Omah Lay Is Set To Perform In South Sudan's Capital Juba. by AJECKING(m): 8:58am On Sep 01, 2021
grin grin grin grin shocked
ikllbrokehoes:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Omah Lay Is Set To Perform In South Sudan's Capital Juba. by Ogilinsaka: 9:13am On Sep 01, 2021
[s]
ikllbrokehoes:
[/s]

Go fukc yourself your hoe wife is gone

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Omah Lay Is Set To Perform In South Sudan's Capital Juba. by SimplyShit: 9:18am On Sep 01, 2021
Ogilinsaka:

Chai see finishing. You wan kill the guy

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Omah Lay Is Set To Perform In South Sudan's Capital Juba. by ikllbrokehoes(m): 9:48am On Sep 01, 2021
Ogilinsaka:

I'm a brainless illiterate with no life
No wonder, there's nothing in that your big head

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Omah Lay Is Set To Perform In South Sudan's Capital Juba. by ikllbrokehoes(m): 9:53am On Sep 01, 2021
AJECKING:
grin grin grin grin shocked
That boy have no sense at all, such a cretin. grin
Re: Nigeria's Omah Lay Is Set To Perform In South Sudan's Capital Juba. by Ogilinsaka: 10:07am On Sep 01, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
No wonder, there's nothing in that your big head

Kill the hoe that left you. Coconut head

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Omah Lay Is Set To Perform In South Sudan's Capital Juba. by SimplyShit: 10:10am On Sep 01, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
That boy have no sense at all, such a cretin. grin

You that have sense mind your business. You started trolling him first
Common sense is not common for you also

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Omah Lay Is Set To Perform In South Sudan's Capital Juba. by Ogilinsaka: 10:11am On Sep 01, 2021
SimplyShit:

You that have sense mind your business. You started trolling him first
Common sense is not common for you also
Don't mind the hoe fuker. Stewpid cretin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Omah Lay Is Set To Perform In South Sudan's Capital Juba. by ikllbrokehoes(m): 10:38am On Sep 01, 2021
Ogilinsaka:

Kill my mother that left my father. I am a brainless goat
You must be really suffering, negro! Obviously poverty have really dealt with your state of mind, that's why common sense isn't common

You definitely need help
cheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Omah Lay Is Set To Perform In South Sudan's Capital Juba. by ikllbrokehoes(m): 10:39am On Sep 01, 2021
Ogilinsaka:
I am a uselsess hoe fuker. Stewpid cretin like me
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Omah Lay Is Set To Perform In South Sudan's Capital Juba. by ikllbrokehoes(m): 10:42am On Sep 01, 2021
SimplyShit:

[s]You that have sense mind your business. You started trolling him first
Common sense is not common for you also[/s]
Re: Nigeria's Omah Lay Is Set To Perform In South Sudan's Capital Juba. by ikllbrokehoes(m): 10:49am On Sep 01, 2021
Ogilinsaka:
[s]He shouldn't come back with one black charcoal looking woman like Runtown o

He's too sweet and handsome for them[/s]
So you still went to edit your post? it is cretins like you that will accuse white folks of racism when you are the real racist, imagine hating your own black race just because you are dating a bleached girl? I'm really sorry for you, this is why Nigeria will never move forward with primitive and coconut headed racist and tribalistic bigots like you. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Omah Lay Is Set To Perform In South Sudan's Capital Juba. by SimplyShit: 10:58am On Sep 01, 2021
Hopefully he won't start dating one of them black~midnight~looking thin girls there

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Tega Revealed That Boma Did Not Penetrate Her With His Finger / R Kelly Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Sexual Abuse / 'don’t Use Favour Against Me': Portable Breaks Down How He Spent $3,000 Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.