Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,817 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) (77429 Views)

Ladies throw their Bra at Davido During Performance on Stage (Pictures) / Omah Lay Won't Let Go Of Lady's Hair While Rocking On Stage (pictures And Video) / Wizkid Reunites With Dammy Krane On Stage (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by NeroGaming: 12:41am On May 24, 2022
I hope that is not my girlfriend undecided

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y8veRs3KrE

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by tolugar: 6:45am On May 24, 2022
Op were you there.

I have a better view of that video at a club in Rome Italy last weekend

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by ugwumichael(m): 7:30am On May 24, 2022
Omah lay was simply professional in handling the situation

109 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by Nerogaming01(m): 9:16am On May 24, 2022
tolugar:
Op were you there.

I have a better view of that video at a club in Rome Italy last weekend

I was there brother.

Na my girlfriend be that. I dey that area where those girls take dey cry after omah lay no gree pick one of them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by Iamdbull: 9:57am On May 24, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

One of the reasons why I go to the gym but unfortunately the last time I pulled off my shirt on stage girls were throwing stone at me

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by SenatePresdo(m): 9:57am On May 24, 2022
That's part of his profession, which one is that he's becoming something else?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by xpressionx(m): 9:57am On May 24, 2022
The future is female

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by underpinna: 9:57am On May 24, 2022
Nice

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by Olumiday15: 9:57am On May 24, 2022
When you BIG you BIG Abeg

117 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:57am On May 24, 2022
Something else.....

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by ekaette1621: 9:57am On May 24, 2022
a

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by tophumble(m): 9:57am On May 24, 2022
Na real something else

3 Likes

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by RapistOnBail: 9:57am On May 24, 2022

Getting Head on stage is something I’ll do before I die.

Nice one Omoale

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by JooEeL(m): 9:57am On May 24, 2022
Lol, free nigga-man make hin enjoy... abi una don forget say hin original babe been cheat on am ni?

5 Likes

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by PlayerMeji: 9:57am On May 24, 2022
Sex sells

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by baretalk: 9:57am On May 24, 2022
Every man getting money knows ladies are quite cheap...

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:57am On May 24, 2022
If I carry girl go this show and she jump on stage doing this to him. I will just reverse go my house

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by Viridis(m): 9:58am On May 24, 2022
Nothing concern you op

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by LordGuru1: 9:58am On May 24, 2022
Repent!!! Tomorrow may be too late!
Like if you know we are living in the very End Time!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by Kingcalls: 9:58am On May 24, 2022
Rather...girls are becoming more useless , degrading and destructive

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by elimsun(m): 9:59am On May 24, 2022
Omah lay is simply selling his products. Girls are hyping it and people are buying it

2 Likes

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by stano2(m): 9:59am On May 24, 2022
He de sell market..
Yeye de smell

1 Like

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by medolab90(m): 9:59am On May 24, 2022
Nl mods don’t know want to post push to Fp again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by Divoc19(f): 10:00am On May 24, 2022
Bloggers and grammar usages self undecided

4 Likes

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by OriOko88(m): 10:00am On May 24, 2022
This is why I rate white women better than Africans. In this kind of scenario,a white woman would only shout,cringe,wail and cry on stage..but coming up and rocking or twerking for a artist in full glare like this..hell no.
Most African women are so cheap and easily manipulative by men. Damn undecided

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by Lordave: 10:01am On May 24, 2022
cheesy

Isn't he above 18?
Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by SmartyPants(m): 10:01am On May 24, 2022
The innocent boy is dancing normally...it is the girl that is doing her best to entice him with her bony bum bum. He even turned her around to face him and she still went down.

This other gender sef.

tongue

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video) by Bobloco: 10:02am On May 24, 2022
In the words of Lord Mosdii....

Nigerian girls are useless...all of them

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Drool Over Biodun Okeowo "Omo Butty's" Inviting Photos / Tiwa Savage Bares Nipples In 'Dis Love' Music Video With DJ Spinall & Wizkid / Skye, Tekno And Lola Rae Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.