Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,192 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? (35316 Views)

N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City / NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? / Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by Lanretoye(m): 9:07am On Sep 01, 2021
Gisborne6:
Sir please just in case you decide to go to the US please give me the job here please even if the salary will be slashed in half
hustle and pray make your own opportunity come and stop looking for free ride
Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 01, 2021
starbuck:
Where una dey see this kind work una dey use dey oppress us na cry cry
I thought you work in Starbuck coffee company.
A mega company for that matter
Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by OGdaddy(m): 9:07am On Sep 01, 2021
Who trades an America visa for 400 thousand naira monthly?

Anyways no be everybody go make am sha, there must be poor in the society so i understand why you choosed the 400k.

6 Likes

Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by Coldie(m): 9:07am On Sep 01, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
400 dollars monthly is suffering. you will live on the streets. rent at lest is 1000 dollars monthly
Any job that they are willing to pay u $400 dollars in America and they are willing to do your visa. Even 200 accept, America is not like Nigeria where they can seize your documents and nothing will happen, once u go there look for another job

2 Likes

Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by Mosopzy23: 9:08am On Sep 01, 2021
I'm making over 500k a month via affiliate marketing at the comfort of my home, so yes I would rather remain in Nigeria.
However, if your 400k a month requires a lot of stress like going to an office daily, getting stuck in traffic, inhaling polluted air etc, I would advise you take American visa . At least in America, you are guaranteed of good living standard.

9 Likes

Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by Antoeni(m): 9:08am On Sep 01, 2021
Yes

1 Like

Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by Dialpad: 9:08am On Sep 01, 2021
Run as fast as you can, you won't regret it ... I can assure you of that .

However if village people are on your case, you might regret

You will come back to Nigeria and become an employer of labor
Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by sinola(m): 9:08am On Sep 01, 2021
with 400k salary,you'll get American Visa.....for me,i go with 400k
Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by NaijaCover(m): 9:09am On Sep 01, 2021
God Almighty don remember you
Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by abnot: 9:09am On Sep 01, 2021
Speeddial:
The American visa is ready and having a job that pay $400 monthly.

Take the American visa and travel to the US? Or stay in Nigeria and take 400k monthly permanent Job.

Which option is best?
when you say USA visa is it B1/B2 ? US work visa (H1B) is usually employer-sponsored thus I assume if its H1B you already have a job. If its B1/B2 you want to relocate with think again. People have done it but I personally will not do that.
Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by adedayourt(m): 9:10am On Sep 01, 2021
Take the job, continue with it while you process your documents to run away.

1 Like

Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by abeniagbon(m): 9:10am On Sep 01, 2021
Speeddial:

Take the American visa and travel to the US? Or stay in Nigeria and take 400k monthly permanent Job.

Which option is best?

Ko ba ya America visa if I receive that fund as SALARY
Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 01, 2021
Gisborne6:
Sir please just in case you decide to go to the US please give me the job here please even if the salary will be slashed in half

Is the job his to give out though?
Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 01, 2021
Dey there de look the 400k like na big money. If you like don't think well and do the smart thing

3 Likes

Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 01, 2021
400k will soon be less than $500.
Better know what you are doing

Also who gives you a job of $400 monthly in the united states where there are laws about minimum wage.

1 Like

Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by BigDawsNet: 9:11am On Sep 01, 2021
yourshopkwikguy:
Habaaa American visa nowwww, even people doing menial works in US earn more than $2500 monthly

Should be they Earn $2500 and below
comeoN bro...

people with workpermit makes $756/weekly

Professional worker are exceptional!

4 Likes

Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by smatt1711: 9:12am On Sep 01, 2021
ptoall1000:

So N400k is your definition of good money.
yes, is good money
Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by Bosenan: 9:12am On Sep 01, 2021
Does the $400 include accomodation and feeding? if it does, you can go and save up while looking for better opportunities otherwise you are better off with your 400k job, cos $400 is too little to cover ur monthly expenses.

For context, minimum wage is around $1200/month over there so it would be like you are earning 10k in Nigeria
Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by TEEBAGWELL(m): 9:12am On Sep 01, 2021
America ya
nigga bawo
f*ck 400k

2 Likes

Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by erico2k2(m): 9:12am On Sep 01, 2021
Speeddial:

Which option is best?
Bro go yankee sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by HEAVEN4444: 9:13am On Sep 01, 2021
Coldie:

Any job that they are willing to pay u $400 dollars in America and they are willing to do your visa. Even 200 accept, America is not like Nigeria where they can seize your documents and nothing will happen, once u go there look for another job
you sef listen to yourself. which job that pays only 400 dollrs a month is going to do visa for you ?? dem dey do visa for person wey dey go work for macdonlds in america ? visa is for brain surgeons, and neurosurgeons and robotics engineers etc not some 400 dollar a month grunt lmaooooo

2 Likes

Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by Zetty177x: 9:13am On Sep 01, 2021
That his 400k job is not guaranteed here in Nigeria. It happened to me. One day the company might just fold up and tell him to leave . I know of someone who left 500 level law to start afresh in America. Today she's very rich ..still a lawyer and has houses there n here. I beg comot for Nigeria.

smatt1711:
If I earn 400k monthly in Nigeria, I won't leave this country, is always better here when you have money, the problem is if you don't have money you will suffer...

pleas i have cheap laptops for Bet9ja shop,schools and offices (also good for personal use) ...from 30k up...all fuctions working perfectelly with warranty ...call or whatsapp .0.9.0*1105**57**58 , lets deal

6 Likes

Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by ThothHermes: 9:13am On Sep 01, 2021
post=105376307:

The truth is that, no matter what anyone tells you right here, right now,
At the end of the day : it all depends on you.

No one knows your current situation.
All the very best.....

We Rise.
Zommmmm.....
Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by Sirmuel1(m): 9:14am On Sep 01, 2021
post=105376327:

Na diagnose with certain ailments first come ur own mind for dis matter
Imagine thinking �.

People dey o

The matter weak me oh cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by techWriter1: 9:14am On Sep 01, 2021
$400 monthly? If the permit is not short long, step, you will going a better job there.

Need help with your assignment, project, thesis, or dissertation?
Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by ictplotter(m): 9:14am On Sep 01, 2021
bibiking7:

If you have a sure way to stay in the US. I think you should move. Nigeria does not really value human life.
Just wait until you have a medical emergency or legal issue before you would know how deep we are in shyte in this country.

Its God that give life and natural justice.. even the elites and politicians among us die like chickens in so called America and Europe hospitals, than the hopeless villagers in our rural area without access to medical facilities. Take the case of Covid and natural disasters for example. Africa without hope they ar at peace while the Almighty Europe and America ar be shattered. Regular 400k in Nigeria can giv u an average life in Lagos not to talk other less expensive states in Nigeria. Who no go, no know. America and Europe is not as glitter as u guys alway picture it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by godonzoki(m): 9:14am On Sep 01, 2021
Thats just 800$ only.
Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by femlad97(m): 9:14am On Sep 01, 2021
Jimasun:
$400 monthly? If the visa is not short term, move, you will get a better job there.
see ur life.....u think its easy bah....ordinary $400....see paying bills go kill u....if dem pay u $1200 u can go but if not...u better stay in nigeria dey collect ur 400k with rest of mind
Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by Emeka71(m): 9:15am On Sep 01, 2021
FarinJini:
You can't even compare. Take the job and enjoy it in Nigeria my friend. 400 dollars is approximately 200k naira and we never even begin talk about taxes.
Accommodation still dey o
The American visa is far better.

1 Like

Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by eburuu: 9:15am On Sep 01, 2021
If you want to go to u.s.a....let me advice you russia and china will soon start an attack
Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by FinanceHub: 9:15am On Sep 01, 2021
Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by kateskitty(f): 9:15am On Sep 01, 2021
if you dont know which is best for you then you dont deserve either

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Letter To All Fresh Graduates and Job seekers / 10 Things A Graduate Should Do While Waiting For A Good Job Offer / 2019 NNPC Recruitment 'Discriminatory' As Lawyer Threatens To Drag NNPC To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.