Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? (35330 Views)

N100k Monthly Job In The Village Or N150k Job In The City / NYSC Or A N80,000 Monthly Job Offer, Which Should I Go For? / Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by Kingstanding: 10:03am On Sep 01, 2021
Jimasun:
$400 monthly? If the visa is not short term, move, you will get a better job there.
. Even if the Visa is 5 days visa I will choose American visa to 1 million naira monthly pay in Nigeria. Everything is not about money but about living a fufilled life. You can be earning 500k monthly in Nigeria and still eat what you see and not what you wanted to eat.

1 Like

Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by knowhowk: 10:03am On Sep 01, 2021
America Straight.

1 Like

Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 01, 2021
Just sit back and take the naija offer.
The miserable $400 cannot afford you a decent life style in America. You'll end up hustling and working your ass out to meetup with a tangible lifestyle. But in naija, someone earning that 400k is balling 24/7. And you'll still have savings and enough rest.

2 Likes

Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by lomprico(m): 10:08am On Sep 01, 2021
if you hustle well for US you can make 2,000,000 naira equivalent monthly.

1 Like

Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by DMCY: 10:10am On Sep 01, 2021
Speeddial:
The American visa is ready and having a job that pay $400 monthly.

Take the American visa and travel to the US? Or stay in Nigeria and take 400k monthly permanent Job.

Which option is best?

There’s no possible way you would earn such a ridiculous amount of money in US even with all tax and expenses removed!
Tho I never near airport before grin cheesy grin
Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by Divoc19(f): 10:11am On Sep 01, 2021
Give me 400 monthly abeg.
US is not for everybody.
Naija 4life

2 Likes

Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by tj2018: 10:12am On Sep 01, 2021
My Brother take the job and stay back home, I have lived abroad is not so rosy and easy out there.
In a matter of time your pay would increase and you can visit any part of the world. Mind you there are homeless people even in US and UK.

The bills are not cheap, those there will tell you but you think they dont want you over.

1 Like

Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by princewarri1985: 10:14am On Sep 01, 2021
Let them increase it to 5 million naira monthly, i will still take the America visa everybody won leave this hell fire

1 Like

Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by sammieguze(m): 10:15am On Sep 01, 2021
100k per month is actually not a lot of money

400 dollars is actually just around 200k.
Gisborne6:
Sir please just in case you decide to go to the US please give me the job here please even if the salary will be slashed in half
Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by OlawaleBammie: 10:16am On Sep 01, 2021
Coldie:
You just dae find talk. Cause this is not an option.

$400 dollars job in America give it a month your earnings will increase to $1000

That apart it seems u like the way Nigeria is going
Good day bro, i need u to put me tru on something, i just need some explanations from u and nothing more, ps grant me audience..
Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by Coldie(m): 10:16am On Sep 01, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Good day bro, i need u to put me tru on something, i just need some explanations from u and nothing more, ps grant me audience..
Am all ears, cause me personally know that there’s no way u will be in America and earn $400 a month
Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by OlawaleBammie: 10:19am On Sep 01, 2021
Coldie:

Am all ears, cause me personally know that there’s no way u will be in America and earn $400 a month
Well, am not the op o
Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by jacobnel(m): 10:19am On Sep 01, 2021
America Visa.Even with the 400k job you know still get job security in Nigeria, any mistake and you're back to square one.

Speeddial:

Take the American visa and travel to the US? Or stay in Nigeria and take 400k monthly permanent Job.

Which option is best?

1 Like

Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by phemmyfour: 10:20am On Sep 01, 2021
Speeddial:

Which option is best?
Pls go , N400k won't make you achieve your dreams here

1 Like

Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by Slim987(m): 10:20am On Sep 01, 2021
Very foolish question, no matter d amount am leaving dis country for the future of my unborn generations

2 Likes

Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by OlawaleBammie: 10:21am On Sep 01, 2021
Coldie:

i would have opted for ur contact but its not due for that due to security reasons and how barbaric some Nigerians are in nature, so no one can be trusted
Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by Stankovic22: 10:25am On Sep 01, 2021
American visa please

1 Like

Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by fijihems: 10:26am On Sep 01, 2021
You have to consider your future and your children's future and make the right decision. I don't even know what N400,000 can do for me in two weeks, talk less one month. Think about becoming a USA citizen and the same for your children and possibly for your parents. Consider that in no distant future the dollar could be equivalent to N1000
Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 01, 2021
Let’s be realistic, 400k in Nigeria is a lot compared to what you can do with it. Let’s assume you earn 3k in the USA after your bills and all you might not have anything left self, don’t forget you will work all the time and might not have time to enjoy the little money you made.

But Nigeria get 2 main problems. Healthcare and security, all your savings will amount to nothing when you are diagnosed with a serious medical condition.
Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by Limassol(m): 10:35am On Sep 01, 2021
FarinJini:
You can't even compare. Take the job and enjoy it in Nigeria my friend. 400 dollars is approximately 200k naira and we never even begin talk about taxes.
Accommodation still dey o
No fulltime employee earns that peanut in the US, infact, the minimum wage is nearly ×4 of that(though it depends on the state) .
Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by Ifyz0001: 10:38am On Sep 01, 2021
Because I like you...oga...Japa o...leave Nigeria

1 Like

Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by Flamees(m): 10:39am On Sep 01, 2021
smatt1711:
If I earn 400k monthly in Nigeria, I won't leave this country, is always better here when you have money, the problem is if you don't have money you will suffer...

pleas i have cheap laptops for Bet9ja shop,schools and offices (also good for personal use) ...from 30k up...all fuctions working perfectelly with warranty ...call or whatsapp .0.9.0*1105**57**58 , lets deal
Even To live At Usa as a black is a threat To your Life
Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by karimusaa: 10:40am On Sep 01, 2021
BRO, RUN LIKE A THIEF. THE COUNTRY IS NOT A PLACE TO LIVE. THANK ME LATER. MORE IMPORTANTLY, PRAYERS...
Speeddial:

Which option is best?

1 Like

Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by poik(m): 10:40am On Sep 01, 2021
For me, its not just any visa. Tourist visa no be visa. If its a legit visa that guarantees my stay without issues, na to japa.
Else take the job, work for a year or two garner experience, go for masters abroad legitimately

2 Likes

Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by lekonso: 10:42am On Sep 01, 2021
$400 is equivalent of #200,000 and not #400,000
Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by justmi1: 10:43am On Sep 01, 2021
Only someone who has lived and worked in both countries under similar conditions can advice.

It's not easy anywhere, though it's worse here, people are still doing fine. Our economy here is a reflection of politics and ethnic razzmatazz fueled by inherent corrupt mindset of an average Nigerian.

That's why some people get paid less for doing more and vice versa; so unbalanced.

In the U.S you work for every dime and pay for everything; no bypass , no sleeping on duty, no excuses.

If not for insecurity and lack of infrastructure, the US is not better considering that you have to put in more work to enjoy the working system.

If you put same energy over extended time here you would be fine, you would live in a secured Neighborhood, have access to good life.

Na poor man dey carry yankee for head, if you hit money in Nigeria, you would only travel abroad for visits.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by Leogreat5: 10:49am On Sep 01, 2021
In case you decide to go America, please link me up with job in Nigeria, we share the salary
Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by Tunagee(m): 10:50am On Sep 01, 2021
Zetty177x:
American visa ..u nor see as Afghans de drop from plane like lizards and die? All to go America? Even as Afghanistan bad reach, e better pass Nigeria

With the taliban takeover or before? Afghanistan better pass naija abi?you dont know the freedom you are enjoying currently in your country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by pooozeee(m): 10:52am On Sep 01, 2021
I will advice you to travel to the US, you will make that ₦400,000 within few hours in the US.

Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by JIREN01: 10:56am On Sep 01, 2021
verybadmouth:
Ordinary 400k.
American VISA
It depends on the kind of visa it is.

1 Like

Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by Anazp: 10:56am On Sep 01, 2021
tonyson010:

$50,000 per annum is too poor.
Who gives you that if u are not on a high skilled immigrant or in sports/entertainment section ??

Come give us clue to more
when you caculate rent or mortgage payments plus other expenses food, car payments, taxes, entertainments and if you have kids their welfare and all you will realise that making 4k dollars monthly is thrash

2 Likes

Re: ₦400k Monthly Job In Nigeria Or American Visa, Which Option Is Best? by zoedew: 10:56am On Sep 01, 2021
#wemove

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Letter To All Fresh Graduates and Job seekers / 10 Things A Graduate Should Do While Waiting For A Good Job Offer / 2019 NNPC Recruitment 'Discriminatory' As Lawyer Threatens To Drag NNPC To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.