Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,099 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? (7374 Views)

What It Means When The Court Grants Bail In The Sum Of N20m Or Any Other Amount / Please Help! A Neighbor Of Mine Was Scammed The Sum Of #115000 / We Where Robbed Yesterday, 4 Phones And 800,000k Can They Track Them With IMEI? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by Crossroad1(m): 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
Sorry op..
I am a sinner but I still manage to pray and fast anytime am trying to do transactions with people and God has been faithful to me..
There is still an idiot on my Facebook messenger trying to scam his father now..
I have Alot of time on my hands right now as am holidaying..
So I need someone to keep me busy but at the same time tracking the idiot..
I will finger make sure he end up inside cell
Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by headbasher96(m): 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
MikeMicheal:
For those too lazy too ready, here is the summary:

The OP went to buy uber and they told him no more fish, so he bought the bike.
After buying the uber he then paid money to a pastor to catch the rat.
Now how can how get back his money from the uber?
bros which part of Nigeria u from abeg wetin did u just write I think u are related to a president of a country I know

2 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by optm(m): 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
Go back with a police man to the hospital and see if you can get a lead to track her from her hospital records
Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by OGWILLS123: 6:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
The OP nah comfam OLODO !
Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by Haakeem(m): 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
OGWILLS123:
Oga goan sit down and stop bragging....if confirm jazz catch you,you go mumu pass 3years old child.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by Xixtie(f): 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
yanabasee2:

He said he's outspoken and I think he's a talkative...
You can only be talkative, no way you can be a talkative.
Stop murdering syntax and stop constituting nuisance on a public forum.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by ultimate77(m): 8:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ola17:
Sorry for your loss op, I pray you recover your money. Just an observation op, you appear as an empathetic person, don’t always let this trait rule your business dealings.

One thing I learnt from this story is:
1-Your instincts/gut feelings are correct most times.
2-If it’s too good to be true, it most probably is not true.

Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44.

You are apt bro! The same way instinct prices me on this girls is the same it happened on the day I went to pick the dimoms that caused me this accident. I have suppressed my instinct a lot. This is the last. All these happened in space of 2 weeks.

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by ultimate77(m): 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
optm:
Go back with a police man to the hospital and see if you can get a lead to track her from her hospital records
With no apologies, those police guys are bunch of illiterates and all they want is money and not ready to do anything. I really wished It was in the North, my guys would have done it with no stress

2 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by ultimate77(m): 8:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
OGWILLS123:

No talk wetin go hunt you my guy. I suggest you get your nylon of responsibility together and package it responsibly.

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by akp202(m): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
Sorry bro for ur experience...na pure jazz
Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by OGWILLS123: 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
ultimate77:

No talk wetin go hunt you my guy. I suggest you get your nylon of responsibility together and package it responsibly.

You too nah Comfam OLODO angry !.
Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by MikeMicheal(m): 8:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
headbasher96:
bros which part of Nigeria u from abeg wetin did u just write I think u are related to a president of a country I know
grin grin grin
Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by fergieboy: 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2021
Damn na confirm jazz them use for you

Next time always carry kolanuts in your pocket
Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by Zico777(m): 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
fergieboy:
Damn na confirm jazz them use for you

Next time always carry kolanuts in your pocket
grin Wetin the kolanuts go do o?
Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by Someodds: 10:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
Zico777:

grin Wetin the kolanuts go do o?

Bitter cola Alaye.

If you need more direct..
Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by yanabasee2: 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2021
Xixtie:

You can only be talkative, no way you can be a talkative.
Stop murdering syntax and stop constituting nuisance on a public forum.

Shut up and get out....
Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by Zico777(m): 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2021
Someodds:

Bitter cola Alaye.

If you need more direct..
Ok oo
Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by hucknall: 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
MikeMicheal:
For those too lazy too ready, here is the summary:

The OP went to buy uber and they told him no more fish, so he bought the bike.
After buying the uber he then paid money to a pastor to catch the rat.
Now how can how get back his money from the uber?
This is even more confusing
Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by MikeMicheal(m): 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
hucknall:
This is even more confusing
That was the point grin grin
Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by Almaigaa: 5:53am On Sep 02, 2021
Chai, see as uneducated Almajiri, quota system, Aboki Girl scammed an ALMIGHTY IGBO man grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by Caboceer: 9:31am On Sep 02, 2021
With all this rigmarole....OP is probably a scammer himself

That's how they go round in circles till they are sure you've lost guard then they hit you with correct format

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by Caboceer: 9:42am On Sep 02, 2021
ultimate77:
CNTD
Everything happened so fast from Sunday to Friday, I had already parted with 850,000 naira from my account. All these each time she asks me to, pay, I remove my card and the money is taken out.

My friend was to Wed on Saturday and I should be at the wedding. Before I left asaba I'd taken them to the hospital. First Delta American hospital asaba where they said she has to undergo surgery as fast and will need a deposit of 50k first. I did pay too.

She was making some kind of fake calls either to her accomplices and they keep saying they are coming with cash and all that. She insisted I shouldn't go for the wedding that I should stay back so she'll give me back my money, I said since shel be in for surgery, I'd come back before she leaves. I kick my car, as soon as I entered owerri, my eyes cleared, I was just shouting in my car, how come I was this foolish.

Before the night fall, one of the girls called me telling me they can't see Amina again, that she called them telling them that she was hit by a car.. I said ok, it has already downed on me that I have been Hindu winded and scammed. I called and told them I won't be coming back till month end, hoping to leave the next day after the wedding to do my own investigation.

I called a police friend to report the matter to him, he shouted but never believed me because he said he don't believe anyone can do this to me. He referee me to a senior police officer at asaba police headquarters where I met him and explained to him. He referee me to the same police station where they used my money to settle to bail her guy.

When I explained my odeal, every one there shouted as they start telling me that it was this same issue that kept she and the guy there for 3 weeks and the Uber guy had jazz that was stronger than theirs and that was why he could come to the police... I did everything the police asked me to do and the ipo asked me to pay 50k before anything, I told him please to start as I was already dried. After all begging he said I should go, hell take it from there. I left and concluded he won't do anything.

I've been calling her number with different lines, she won't take, the guy sees my status, the other girl I see her status but I hid mine from her. I have contacted network providers and they asked that I should go to DSS and report.

I have pictures and videos I took at some points.

I know it might look as though it doesn't add up, but this I went through. I have tried paying the money back, it was money sent to me to procure laptops for the former company I worked for. I have purchased and delivered all the pcs but each time I remember this, it breaks my heart that this happened to me.

I want to find this Amina particularly. The other girls claimed they were in same situation with me too.

She swined them 350k the first Uber guy 750k which she used me to pay.

I'll attach images. And numbers. Please anyone who have any idea of how to go about this easily to get them. I will appreciate every piece.

OP talk true you like tohtoh too muchgrin

Which one of them confuse you, is it that heavy nyansh standing, or the one lying on the bed
Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by Phraences: 10:28am On Sep 02, 2021
No be juju be this? Na greed land you for where you dey so!
Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:44am On Sep 02, 2021
Caboceer:

OP talk true you like tohtoh too muchgrin

Which one of them confuse you, is it that heavy nyansh standing, or the one lying on the bed

you are sighted, my boss...
Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by ultimate77(m): 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
Caboceer:
With all this rigmarole....OP is probably a scammer himself

That's how they go round in circles till they are sure you've lost guard then they hit you with correct format
You really are void of wisdom. That's all I can say to you

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by Caboceer: 12:29am On Sep 03, 2021
ultimate77:

You really are void of wisdom. That's all I can say to you

Look at you, aboki woman collected 1 milla from your hand as if she is taking sweet from a baby, but you are here talking of wisdom
Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by x123xlolls(m): 6:50am On Sep 05, 2021
Any solution to the OP, or u a still arguing angry
Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by gentleman82: 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2021
this OP Na confirm aboki him be but if Na Igbo man mumu like this ,seriously with all seriousness we dash am give Fulani people, imagine how some ugly aboki woman take dey rigmarole and con a full grown man. The first rule to a good scam is to get a greedy person and show that person a mirage of huge free money
Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by BlueAir: 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2021
All of una dey craze together angry ranging from the scammer to the mummu that kept giving out money without collecting transaction receipt first and acknowledging credit and kept giving out another money without seeing the first.
Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by showafrica(m): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2021
kestolove95:
dem don use northern jazz for u...,chai

I suspect its same jazz Fulani are using on all Nigerians. To be honest, Nigerians are not reasoning properly especially, the poor masses. During elections, the way 2k performs wonders is beyond human comprehension. Some even fight and kill themselves because of few cups of rice. The governors and the appointees are another thing all together. Sometimes they talk like they didn't pass primary school. The Northern jazz is strong, only MNK carry the antitode.

I no no how people manage to depend on jazz till when now. Amina cup go soon full sha

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by ultimate77(m): 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
gentleman82:
this OP Na confirm aboki him be but if Na Igbo man mumu like this ,seriously with all seriousness we dash am give Fulani people, imagine how some ugly aboki woman take dey rigmarole and con a full grown man. The first rule to a good scam is to get a greedy person and show that person a mirage of huge free money

I must confess you are as useless as what you wrote. Know apologies.
Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by ultimate77(m): 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
BlueAir:
All of una dey craze together angry ranging from the scammer to the mummu that kept giving out money without collecting transaction receipt first and acknowledging credit and kept giving out another money without seeing the first.

I place in same category with the guy above you. No apologies as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

23 INEC Officers To Face Disciplinary Panel Over Attempt To Register Fake Voters / Gunmen Abduct 25 Persons In Fresh Birnin Gwari Attack / Man Beheads Wife After Discovering That Their Six Kids Aren't His (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.