Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,761 members, 7,955,896 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:03 PM

I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? (7610 Views)

What It Means When The Court Grants Bail In The Sum Of N20m Or Any Other Amount / Exposing the Top 7 Richest Nigerian Yahoo boys, who scammed the world / Please Help! A Neighbor Of Mine Was Scammed The Sum Of #115000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by Susu888(m): 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mehn.... I am sorry for your loss.

May God reimburse you bro.

As for other nairalanders wey tlk say jazz no dey work here is another evidence among countless others. Spiritual warfare is real O ignore it at your own expense lipsrsealed.... always stay strapped with prayers cuz this is Nigeria! undecided
Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by Blackman7: 8:59am On Sep 22, 2021
So sorry for your loss. The fact is everybody amina was not the only one involved in this scam.
Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by gaby(m): 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2022
ultimate77:

I must confess you are as useless as what you wrote. Know apologies.

You are indeed a confirmed and irredeemable fool...wow...

Someone as bitter as you are will always keep encountering negatives and failures just as you have been.

What a vile, greedy, sing at trying to hide under the cloak of jazz and being a techie...

Idiot...you know wetin techie mean?
Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by Slynation(m): 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
ultimate77:
for easy read and straight to incident, I've modified to first post.
THE MAIN INCIDENT

Navigate up as I will be replacing the previous post with the main incident.
You weren't jazzed, she simply outsmarted you by making you believe she is very rich and as such will compensate you with more money for your kind gestures...!! cheesy cheesy

Anyways, if you don't make use of your head, someone else will make use of it for you, the only thing that would make me to part away with my hard earned is business transaction, any order thing na Akiko...!!

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by ultimate77(m): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2022
gaby:

You are indeed a confirmed and irredeemable fool...wow...

Someone as bitter as you are will always keep encountering negatives and failures just as you have been.

What a vile, greedy, sing at trying to hide under the cloak of jazz and being a techie...

Idiot...you know wetin techie mean?

Lol. Accidentally hitting on nairaland today to see mentions on what is more than a year. Lol I already forgot this happened and recovery was faster. By the way, I do not need to Banta with you any more. I'm sure Naija is teaching you lessons. When you start feeding moderately, come back. � �
Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by ultimate77(m): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2022
Slynation:
You weren't jazzed, she simply outsmarted you by making you believe she is very rich and as such will compensate you with more money for your kind gestures...!! cheesy cheesy

Anyways, if you don't make use of your head, someone else will make use of it for you, the only thing that would make me to part away with my hard earned is business transaction, any order thing na Akiko...!!

Past incident! Better days came. �
Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by gaby(m): 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
ultimate77:

Lol. Accidentally hitting on nairaland today to see mentions on what is more than a year. Lol I already forgot this happened and recovery was faster. By the way, I do not need to Banta with you any more. I'm sure Naija is teaching you lessons. When you start feeding moderately, come back. � �

Asswipe...you just got data to come online?

The Dangote truck wey go crush you and your entire lineage before this year run out still dey load.
idiot
Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by ultimate77(m): 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2022
gaby:

Asswipe...you just got data to come online?

The Dangote truck wey go crush you and your entire lineage before this year run out still dey load.
idiot

Lol... This just proved you are a Tinubu loyalist.
You expect me to tell you how data isn't my problem?

Lol. I browse/stream at 318mbps. You can ever in your life have that speed. May naija keep happening to you. Amen!!
Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by gaby(m): 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2022
ultimate77:

Lol... This just proved you are a Tinubu loyalist.
You expect me to tell you how data isn't my problem?

Lol. I browse/stream at 318mbps. You can ever in your life have that speed. May naija keep happening to you. Amen!!

Lol...such a slowpoke.

Data speed is what a human is boasting of in this time and age?

Na dust dey your head as brain aswear.

If you take time to go through my profile you'd realize how foolish you truly are.

slowpoke...

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed The Sum Of 1,070,000 Naira. Please Any Easier Way To Track Them? by ultimate77(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2022
gaby:

Lol...such a slowpoke.

Data speed is what a human is boasting of in this time and age?

Na dust dey your head as brain aswear.

If you take time to go through my profile you'd realize how foolish you truly are.

slowpoke...

The name we generated for agbado slow pokes. Lol. SAWDUST BRAIN.

Simple message, your dusted brain couldn't decode.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hausa Actress Knows Death Sentence Fate July 8 / Boyfriend Rapes Girlfriend / See What Happened In Enugu Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.