Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,275 members, 7,957,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

COVID-19 Update For August 31 2021 In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Update For August 31 2021 In Nigeria (4483 Views)

COVID-19 Update For May 31 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For January 31 2021 In Nigeria / 143 New COVID-19 Cases,125 Discharged And No Deaths On August 31 - (2569 Tested) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19 Update For August 31 2021 In Nigeria by Dyt(f): 8:39am On Sep 01, 2021
626 New COVID-19 Cases, 267 Discharged And 14 Deaths On August 31

626 new cases of #COVID19Nigeria;

Lagos-334
Rivers-134
Oyo-60
FCT-41
Osun-20
Plateau-14
Ogun-9
Ekiti-7
Kwara-6
Benue-1

192,431 confirmed
178,759 discharged
2,469 deaths

Today’s report includes:

✅ Three states with zero cases reported: Kano, Nasarawa, and Sokoto

A breakdown of cases by state can be found via covid19.ncdc.gov.ng
https://www.facebook.com/1042952012434488/posts/4639592502770403/

August 30 https://www.nairaland.com/6728059/covid-19-update-august-30-2021
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 31 2021 In Nigeria by beautyhd: 8:57am On Sep 01, 2021
Covid is real

We all should be all be safety conscious.

Put on your masks in public places, constant washing of hands and use if hand sanitizers.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Update For August 31 2021 In Nigeria by abrahamadadhe(m): 8:57am On Sep 01, 2021
Covid-19 is still in Nigeria and people don't use nose mask anymore. Abi them get Odeshi?

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Update For August 31 2021 In Nigeria by smatt1711: 8:58am On Sep 01, 2021
COVID still dey this country so..... pleas i have cheap laptops for Bet9ja shop,schools and offices (also good for personal use) ...from 30k up...all fuctions working perfectelly with warranty ...call or whatsapp .0.9.0*1105**57**58 , lets deal
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 31 2021 In Nigeria by verybadmouth(m): 8:58am On Sep 01, 2021
HIV is not real
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 31 2021 In Nigeria by fidev696: 8:58am On Sep 01, 2021
Pls get vaccinated
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 31 2021 In Nigeria by thesicilian: 8:59am On Sep 01, 2021
Numbers are rising again

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For August 31 2021 In Nigeria by WibusJaga: 8:59am On Sep 01, 2021

Observing from Kogi State.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Update For August 31 2021 In Nigeria by hoporad830: 8:59am On Sep 01, 2021
Na cruise figure
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 31 2021 In Nigeria by okomile(f): 9:00am On Sep 01, 2021
Still waiting for kogi to be in the league ooooooo

Bunch of scammers with figures

We don jump am pass tey tey grin grin

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Update For August 31 2021 In Nigeria by money121(m): 9:01am On Sep 01, 2021
Ok
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 31 2021 In Nigeria by Bamzyriches451: 9:03am On Sep 01, 2021
Scam
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 31 2021 In Nigeria by Ayokunumi24(f): 9:07am On Sep 01, 2021
Never believe covid is real until I contact it, now I can't smell or taste anything couple with high temperature and body pain, pls it's real ooo don't let us deceive our self, they don't even isolate people again you isolate yourself in your house, they will just prescripe drugs for you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Update For August 31 2021 In Nigeria by kayodesblog: 9:17am On Sep 01, 2021
Getting yourself a stunning and attention grabbing CV just got easier
Do you know your CV is what determines whether you will be called for employment or not!
Let's help you draft the best CV Today at an Affordable Rate of Just 2,000 Naira. No Story! We Deliver ASAP!
Join Over 15 Successful Applicants We Have Helped!
visit www.legitcv.com.ng
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 31 2021 In Nigeria by kingthreat(m): 9:21am On Sep 01, 2021
Ayokunumi24:
Never believe covid is real until I contact it, now I can't smell or taste anything couple with high temperature and body pain, pls it's real ooo don't let us deceive our self, they don't even isolate people again you isolate yourself in your house, they will just prescripe drugs for you

Las las, you go dey alright
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 31 2021 In Nigeria by RichAbujaGuy: 9:26am On Sep 01, 2021
STUDY: Natural immunity 13 times more effective than vaccines at stopping "delta" variant

BY ETHANH // 2021-08-31

[b]New research of out Israel [/b]shows that the best immunity is natural immunity, and those who rely on it instead of artificial vaccine “immunity” are at least 1,300 percent better protected against the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19).

Described by Bloomberg as “the largest real-world analysis comparing natural immunity – gained from an earlier infection – to the protection provided by one of the most potent vaccines currently in use,” the paper by Israeli scientists found that getting jabbed for Chinese Germs massively increases one’s risk of testing “positive” and developing symptoms.

“Fully vaccinated” people are 13 times more likely to contract the Wuhan Flu compared to unvaccinated people, and are 27 times more likely than the unvaccinated to get sick as opposed to just testing “positive” without any symptoms.

According to investigative journalist Alex Berenson, these incredible findings “end any debate over vaccines [versus] natural immunity,” proving once and for all that God-given immunity is always preferable to Big Pharma’s fake “immunity” from a syringe.

“The new analysis relies on the database of Maccabi Healthcare Services, which enrolls about 2.5 million Israelis,” reported Science magazine. “The study, led by Tal Patalon and Sivan Gazit at KSM, the system’s research and innovation arm, found in two analyses that people who were vaccinated in January and February were, in June, July, and the first half of August, six to 13 times more likely to get infected than unvaccinated people who were previously infected with the coronavirus.”

“In one analysis,” Science further revealed, “comparing more than 32,000 people in the health system, the risk of developing symptomatic COVID-19 was 27 times higher among the vaccinated, and the risk of hospitalization eight times higher.”

If you already had “covid,” you now have antibodies to protect you against reinfection
Even though U.S. authorities refuse to admit it, “catching” the Chinese Virus and recovering from it leaves a person with antibodies that will protect them against reinfection. The same cannot be said of those who take the injections.

Since vaccine-induced “immunity” does not work and certainly does not last, the “fully vaccinated” must receive “booster” shots in order to stay “safe.” These boosters, we are now being told, could become a semi-annual routine for those who took the first two jabs.

Those who took no jabs, on the other hand, have lasting protection against Fauci Flu infection. They also will not be spreading around infection to others like the vaccinated are doing as they “shed” the contents of the vaccine vials onto others.

This is being widely seen in Israel, which is mostly vaccinated. Israelis are filling up hospitals, thanks to the jabs, as their immune systems are now shot. Vaccinated Israelis continue to test positive for the “delta” variant, even though no such test even exists.

What is probably happening is that the “fully vaccinated” are developing serious adverse events from the jabs they received and are now flooding the health care system with their diseased bodies, which is placing enormous strain on the doctors and nurses who are tasked with trying to care for them.

What this means, of course, is that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Tony Fauci, and other phony health authorities flat-out lied to the world when they claimed that Donald Trump’s “Operation Warp Speed” injections provide 90 percent protection against the China Flu.

“The PCR test can’t differentiate between the variants or typical influenza,” noted one commenter at Zero Hedge. “I doubt they are doing further testing on even a fraction of the cases to prove what’s infecting people.”

“They are being told if it’s a positive test then it’s delta. This is all crap.”

To keep up with the latest news about Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) injections, be sure to check out ChemicalViolence.com.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Update For August 31 2021 In Nigeria by Siwisheswereesh: 9:39am On Sep 01, 2021
We are just so lucky in Nigeria
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 31 2021 In Nigeria by mercysamuelson(m): 9:41am On Sep 01, 2021
Ayokunumi24

Hope you're getting better now! May God heal you fast. Some will say its not real but my wife contacted that when she visited me here last year. She might have caught that on the plane on her way but she was tested positive so lets all be careful and always protect ourselves so as to be on a safer side
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 31 2021 In Nigeria by membranus: 9:50am On Sep 01, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:
We are just so lucky in Nigeria

In what way? Are Nigerians not being killed by the virus?

However what is confusing me is Kogi's continuous record of zero infection. Can this be actually true? And if this is true, how are they achieving this?
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 31 2021 In Nigeria by Siwisheswereesh: 9:58am On Sep 01, 2021
membranus:

However what is confusing me is Kogi's continuous record of zero infection. Can this be actually true? And if this is true, how are they achieving this?

Corona has not not killed more Nigerians than malaria within the same time frame. embarassed
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 31 2021 In Nigeria by otokx(m): 10:20am On Sep 01, 2021
Ayokunumi24:

What drugs did they prescribe for you?
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 31 2021 In Nigeria by ogascomax: 10:28am On Sep 01, 2021
Ayokunumi24:

See ehn, this symptoms you just said, no be today people no dey smell and taste anything with high temperature. It has been happening years before covid-19. They are numerous sicknesses people contacting daily so I will not extol covid-19 as bigger than the rest. Plenty big pass covid-19 and we no still die.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For August 31 2021 In Nigeria by NotoriousBiggyS: 10:29am On Sep 01, 2021
otokx:

What drugs did they prescribe for you?

Don't mind her, I suspect she works with ncdc

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For August 31 2021 In Nigeria by ogascomax: 10:31am On Sep 01, 2021
membranus:

How do you know that Nigerians are been killed, what is your proof? Huh, you are taking NCDC live update. Cooked figure. They are just telling you what they want to tell you.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For August 31 2021 In Nigeria by buJu234: 10:54am On Sep 01, 2021
please go and get Vaccinated before it becomes too late oo... like what is happening in the USA now..

also, whether u are Vaccinated (fully/partially) or Not.. please wear MASKs, avoid crowded places & wash ur hands regularly.

Lastly, let's all continue to pray to God for Coro is just disappear, just like the Black Death of the Medieval era
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 31 2021 In Nigeria by membranus: 11:19am On Sep 01, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:

Corona has not not killed more Nigerians than malaria within the same time frame. embarassed

You are just being facetious.

I am very sure if they asked you to name two persons who has died of malaria fever in the past one year, you will find it difficult to do so. But if they asked to name five persons who died of CV19 within the same period, you will easily do so.

So CV19 has killed more people (>5million) since its outbreak in 2019 than malaria worldwide.
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 31 2021 In Nigeria by membranus: 11:24am On Sep 01, 2021
ogascomax:

How do you know that Nigerians are been killed, what is your proof? Huh, you are taking NCDC live update. Cooked figure. They are just telling you what they want to tell you.

For proof, ask Google. It will give you details, country to country.

So stop deluding yourself, COVID 19 is alive and kicking people to untimely graves.

So be prayerful and stay safe to keep you from being a victim.
Re: COVID-19 Update For August 31 2021 In Nigeria by Siwisheswereesh: 11:26am On Sep 01, 2021
membranus:

You are just being facetious.

I am very sure if they asked you to name two persons who has died of malaria fever in the past one year, you will find it difficult to do so. But if they asked to name five persons who died of CV19 within the same period, you will easily do so.

So CV19 has killed more people (>5million) since its outbreak in 2019 than malaria worldwide.

I am particular about Nigeria.

I know only one person who has died of covid 19. And he may have had serious underlining conditions.

You don't tell a blind man it's raining. Covid deaths are no cause for alarm in Nigeria. To God the glory.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

These 25 Countries Have Not Reported Any Cases Of Corona Virus / Someone Should Please Help Me With My Hard Palms.. / Killed By Her Mouth (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.