Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? (32376 Views)

Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) / Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? / FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by Felicity001(m): 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
pride4legacy:

Avalon dash board

Is this car a used or tokunbo car?

If it's used, call a mechanic to check the engine and suspensions well for you.

What's the present millage of the car?

If your mechanic confirms the engine and transmission is still very much okay

Guy take it! Seize this opportunity

You may never see such opportunity ever again in life... Remember

Now, after the above being done.

Leave your comfort zone
Take that car, relocate down to Abuja, don't come to Lagos oh... Other competitors will outshine you...

Go to Abuja, take few clothes and shoe put them in your trunk... Look for a cheap house to rent outshielt if the town.

Wake early to work
Come back 10pm daily
Maintain your car like it's the only thing you've left

Six months I assure you, you'll not only finish paying that money but will buy another car of your choice.

If it doesn't work after a year come to me and curse me.

12 Likes

Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by greatcid: 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
20,000 is okay bro. In abuja here, they do 20k weekly remittance and if there's a way to drop down to 15k, that would be a good deal also
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by Oyinlomobambam(m): 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
When kẹkẹ can pay 15k weekly in Ibadan, bolt can do really better
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
Felicity001:

Is this car a used or tokunbo car?

If it's used, call a mechanic to check the engine and suspensions well for you.

What's the present millage of the car?

If your mechanic confirms the engine and transmission is still very much okay

Guy take it! Seize this opportunity

You will never see such opportunity ever again in life o... Mark these words!

Now, after the above being done.

Leave your comfort zone
Take that car, relocate down to Abuja, don't come to Lagos oh... Other competitors will outshine you...

Go to Abuja, take few clothes and shoe put them in your trunk... Look for a cheap house to rent outshielt if the town.

Wake early to work
Come back 10pm daily
Maintain your car like it's the only thing you've left

Six months I assure you, you'll not only finish paying that money but will buy another car of your choice.

If it doesn't work after a year come to me and curse me.

It is not in your place to utter such words! You know nothing about another man’s life!

3 Likes

Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by kuonbe(m): 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
asomatc:
Where is your location?
Lagos surulere
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
Curious345:
hnmmm.. Which church do you worship

I'm a WINNER by the grace of GOD
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by 9zcollins(m): 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nicholaspepe:

Pls forgive me for any rude remark made. I insulted someone because he wished buhari dead.
No matter how abysmally poor buhari has performed, is it right that we wish him death? No.
Secondly, i needed transport to go for an interview. Why should i lie?
thirdly, if i had a means of helping someone to get a job, i would be honored to do so. Pls dnt see me as evil pls.
.....if it wasn't the policies of your buhari government, your employer could have been doing well, and by now your salary could have been paid to you, Do you know how many people that have died because of your buhari government's incompetence, when Goodluck Jonathan was the president, did you ever beg anyone for feeding assistance, why caring for a buhari who has taking away your happiness and source of livelihood and also turned you to an E-begger.... You're defending a government where people don't go to farm
People lose theirs lives at easy
People losing their jobs on daily basis
Companies closing up everyday
$1 = #527

4 Likes

Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by kuonbe(m): 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
egoldman:

Plz what type of brand is your bus and is it new or tokunbo, if possible how much was it bought for?

I am interested in this transport biz.

Suzuki mini bus
Tokunbo direct from ladipo. Before it was 1m now 1.3
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
9zcollins:
.....if it wasn't the policies of your buhari government, your employer could have been doing well, and by now your salary could have been paid to you, Do you know how many people that have died because of your buhari government's incompetence, when Goodluck Jonathan was the president, did you ever beg anyone for feeding assistance, why caring for a buhari who has taking away your happiness and source of livelihood and also turned you to an E-begger.... You're defending a government where people don't go to farm
People lose theirs lives at easy
People losing their jobs on daily basis
Companies closing up everyday
$1 = #527

I understand every bit of your comment sir. I am not, and will never be a supporter of Buhari. I was only against wishing him death. Only GOD can take him life and not us humans.
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by Felicity001(m): 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
iamadonis22:

It is not in your place to utter such words! You know nothing about another man’s life!

Apologies... Post has been modified.

Satisfied?

1 Like

Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by delishpot: 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nicholaspepe:

I understand every bit of your comment sir. I am not, and will never be a supporter of Buhari. I was only against wishing him death. Only GOD can take him life and not us humans.

See pot calling kettle black. You believe only God can take a life yet you did exactly what you are kicking him for doing if not more.
All these vile minded people in our world today sef grin grin
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by Felicity001(m): 3:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
IFEBARBIE:
Baz001, Felicity001... grin grin grin

I've given him a priceless advice you can check my posts to see if it make sense.

1m for a Toyota Avalon 2004 to me is a good deal provided all conditions I asked him are okay.
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
delishpot:

See pot calling kettle black. You believe only God can take a life yet you did exactly what you are kicking him for doing if not more.
All these vile minded people in our world today sef grin grin

I am sorry. Pls forgive me
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by rollywise(m): 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2021
kuonbe:
Oga work hard. I have a mini bus as hired purchase, i pay 30k weekly. For 60weeks. DAT is 1.8 i,just finished it this week. And the bus is still intact. Oga work hard to be strong

Which state are you
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by Mcweber(m): 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
Iamolukorede:
Loads of comment makes me laugh out loud, op know this and know peace, I drive a Camry 05 for bolt in Ibadan Nigeria. 20k per week then you will have to work extra hard to make your payment a continuous every week.

Aside the car maintanance, wait are you married? If yes, look for other side hustle to help butter your bread. 20k weekly is a goal but not realistic in oweri you can agree.

Bros, I am also thinking in that direction of getting a car for that purpose but in Abuja. If you don’t mind, I will like to ask you some questions

Not everyone on this forum as worked as a bolt driver, many are jus given false information that they know next to nothing about, sort for experience bolt / uber driver who understands the technical thesis ..

Your car must be in sound condition, be ready to work into the night especially on weekends, be patient with customers, many out of them carry madness especially the ladies and be formal in your dealings ..
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by Mcweber(m): 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
Iamolukorede:
Loads of comment makes me laugh out loud, op know this and know peace, I drive a Camry 05 for bolt in Ibadan Nigeria. 20k per week then you will have to work extra hard to make your payment a continuous every week.

Aside the car maintanance, wait are you married? If yes, look for other side hustle to help butter your bread. 20k weekly is a goal but not realistic in oweri you can agree.

Not everyone on this forum as worked as a bolt driver, many are jus given false information that they know next to nothing about, sort for experience bolt / uber driver who understands the technical thesis ..

Your car must be in sound condition, be ready to work into the night especially on weekends, be patient with customers, many out of them carry madness especially the ladies and be formal in your dealings ..

Bros, I am also thinking in that direction of getting a car for that purpose but in Abuja. If you don’t mind, I will like to ask you some questions
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by lifenija: 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
kuonbe:
Oga work hard. I have a mini bus as hired purchase, i pay 30k weekly. For 60weeks. DAT is 1.8 i,just finished it this week. And the bus is still intact. Oga work hard to be strong
leave am make e dey find 5k weekly
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by lifenija: 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nicholaspepe:

Pls forgive me for any rude remark made. I insulted someone because he wished buhari dead.
No matter how abysmally poor buhari has performed, is it right that we wish him death? No.
Secondly, i needed transport to go for an interview. Why should i lie?
thirdly, if i had a means of helping someone to get a job, i would be honored to do so. Pls dnt see me as evil pls.
u n buhari should go n die.

u are very stupid. May suffering fuk u hard
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by lifenija: 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
pride4legacy:
Someone is giving me a car for hire purchase to do Bolt. N20,000 weekly remittance in owerri. Is this ok?

u will register others also not just bolt
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2021
Please anyone with Corolla for a hire purchase? Quote me let's do business
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by Curious345: 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nicholaspepe:

I'm a WINNER by the grace of GOD
you're in lagos
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by shankara7: 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
OdogwuHappyMan:

Bros you can't make more than average of 10k daily in owerri bolt hustle. Where you see riders carry? Even in PH bolt average income daily is 10k talk less of owerri with less activities.
Do you stay in Owerri or have you done bolt business in Owerri before?
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
Curious345:
you're in lagos
Oga, pls help me if u can. I am not resident in lagos
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by ajericho(m): 4:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
Iamolukorede:

Boss I'm in Ibadan,I want to know if bolt is something I can dangle into at this my young age

1 Like

Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by Iamolukorede(m): 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
No problems, ask me all your questions here 09060120185 what's app available.

Mcweber:

Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by Iamolukorede(m): 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
I like it that you are young, do you own a car ? It's not about dangling into it, but about your maintenance capabilities if not be ready to pay tithes to mechanics every week .. weekends are almost lucrative for the business in ibadan Nigeria.

ajericho:

Boss I'm in Ibadan,I want to know if bolt is something I can dangle into at this my young age
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by Beeeeeeeeeeeeee(f): 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
I even know of friends that remit 25k to 30k weekly to car owners using bolt ride
Not hire purchase o
Note: They are the ones fueling and maintaining the car
So yours is cooler grin
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by Diamondplus1805(m): 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
Take bolt over there , get the feeling.
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by IBreakRules: 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
pride4legacy:
Someone is giving me a car for hire purchase to do Bolt. N20,000 weekly remittance in owerri. Is this ok?

Drivers do double of that amount weekly in Abuja. Depends on how viable the business is over there.

1 Like

Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
pride4legacy:

Collect it, move to Lagos, start the business. Trust me, you'll make well over 40k a week in Lagos.
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by frank202012: 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
Grupo:

I don't know sha. But I would suggest you get a smaller car with less expensive parts.

Also, that rav 4 is most likely going to have 2.4 liter engine capacity.

That will still consume more fuel.

It's better to get a car with 2.0 liter engine and below.
Have the car already.....
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by Grupo(m): 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
frank202012:

Have the car already.....

Since it's your car, you can try it.

But would it be worth it, though?

Do you really want to subject your car to all that wear and tear?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Recruitment: NDLEA Releases List Of 5,000 Successful Candidates / A Nairalander Has Been Selected For The N-power Program (pix) / Experience In A Mortuary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.