Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:06 PM

N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? (33174 Views)

Can This Car Be Used For Bolt Or Uber Job? (photos) / Which Business Can I Start With N20,000? / FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
Emmayorejoice:

Riders won't reject the car except it is in bad condition or the AC is not working.
Riders would even prefer it.
But for you as the driver you have to consider maintenance.
-Rejoice
please bro can u help me I'm fuc.ing hungry nd I need a job please I'll do anything .
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by YoungBID: 7:34pm On Mar 02, 2022
Pls I live in Benin Edo state , I need a car for hire purchase or rentals to do bolt and uber pls reach out to me on 09078444060 let's talk.

Help a brother please
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by RUGGEDWEAVER(m): 12:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
Please i want to talk to you privately, drop your contact for me, thank you.
Felicity001:

Is this car a used or tokunbo car?

If it's used, call a mechanic to check the engine and suspensions well for you.

What's the present millage of the car?

If your mechanic confirms the engine and transmission is still very much okay

Guy take it! Seize this opportunity

You may never see such opportunity ever again in life... Remember

Now, after the above being done.

Leave your comfort zone
Take that car, relocate down to Abuja, don't come to Lagos oh... Other competitors will outshine you...

Go to Abuja, take few clothes and shoe put them in your trunk... Look for a cheap house to rent outshielt if the town.

Wake early to work
Come back 10pm daily
Maintain your car like it's the only thing you've left

Six months I assure you, you'll not only finish paying that money but will buy another car of your choice.

If it doesn't work after a year come to me and curse me.
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by Doris4ever(m): 11:20am On Sep 28, 2023
If you have a car parked, you are not driving. Why not allow the car to make you and I money.

Investor/partner who is ready to buy a car and put it on rental or HP depending on the investors preference is welcome.

I will handle the car with utmost care, I have basic background knowledge in vehicle maintenance.

I am ready to pay weekly depending on our agreement

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

I live in a gated compound, car security is guaranteed.

Location is Lagos

WhatsApp/call - 07025326910
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by Lyxewa(m): 6:30pm On Nov 13, 2023
I am looking for trustworthy and reliable partners. Take a look at my post regarding my "Drive-to-Own" opportunities.

https://www.nairaland.com/7804592/drive-to-own-opportunities-diligent-drivers

If interested kindly get in touch as detailed in the above post.

Doris4ever:
If you have a car parked, you are not driving. Why not allow the car to make you and I money.

Investor/partner who is ready to buy a car and put it on rental or HP depending on the investors preference is welcome.

I will handle the car with utmost care, I have basic background knowledge in vehicle maintenance.

I am ready to pay weekly depending on our agreement

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

I live in a gated compound, car security is guaranteed.

Location is Lagos

WhatsApp/call - 07025326910
Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by Jamie1000: 10:41am On Nov 14, 2023
Grupo:

You want to use Avalon for Uber?

A car with six cylinders?

It's filling stations that will take all your earnings.

He won't even make a dine.
What he needs is a 4 plug. Preferably 1.
.8litre engine

1 Like

Re: N20,000 Weekly Remittance For Bolt Hire Purchase. Is This OK? by Jamie1000: 10:46am On Nov 14, 2023
Update:
You’ll make it. I once drove bolt with my car in owerri. I made sometimes 30k daily & sometimes 20k. Least I ever got was 15k. I met big men who also helped me one way or the other. Carry on with it As long as you’re determined you’ll make it. Just the bad roads so I visit mechanic often to change shock and linkage.

There's difference between net profit and revenue. With this fuel price. Are you sure of this figure? You need 30k fuel to make 30k profit

And how many rides? How many hours? What's the cost per ride? Your expenses and profit per ride.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Academic And Non-academic Job Vacancies At Federal University, Oye-ekiti 14 Vac / Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2015 / Dragnet/mtn 2017: Invite For Simulation Assessment Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.