Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Invest 7m Here In Buisness Or Travel To Canada With Students Visa ,pls Help Me� - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Invest 7m Here In Buisness Or Travel To Canada With Students Visa ,pls Help Me� (2348 Views)

Japa: Lady Relocates To Canada With Donations From Friends And Classmates / Should I Keep My Federal Job Or Travel to the U.K / Weekend Getaway At Niagara Falls Canada With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest 7m Here In Buisness Or Travel To Canada With Students Visa ,pls Help Me� by saviola1: 10:13am On Sep 01, 2021
Am really confused on making a life changing decision, am a 26 year old guy with a buisness i can grow here in Nigeria but lacking funds but i also have another opportunity of going to canada to start afresh , pls guys who have experience should help me, i have always tried to stay here and make it but the country is getting worse by the day
Now am faced with the confusion of selling my 7 million worth of property to start a new life in canada vis student visa(masters ) or investing the 7m here , pls help me with your suggestions as am very afraid of failure ...thanks ...admin it will be appreciated if it can be pushed to front page
Re: Invest 7m Here In Buisness Or Travel To Canada With Students Visa ,pls Help Me� by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 01, 2021
You will likely lose your money in the business. Having an account balance of 7m is too small for Canada student visa self

5 Likes

Re: Invest 7m Here In Buisness Or Travel To Canada With Students Visa ,pls Help Me� by Comedian2019: 10:47am On Sep 01, 2021
saviola1:
Am really confused on making a life changing decision, am a 26 year old guy with a buisness i can grow here in Nigeria but lacking funds but i also have another opportunity of going to canada to start afresh , pls guys who have experience should help me, i have always tried to stay here and make it but the country is getting worse by the day
Now am faced with the confusion of selling my 7 million worth of property to start a new life in canada vis student visa(masters ) or investing the 7m here , pls help me with your suggestions as am very afraid of failure ...thanks ...admin it will be appreciated if it can be pushed to front page
Investing 7M that will go down the drain
Just jaapa if you don't want to regret in the future.
Even if it's Poland, it's better than investing in a lawless society.

10 Likes

Re: Invest 7m Here In Buisness Or Travel To Canada With Students Visa ,pls Help Me� by BlackSan: 11:00am On Sep 01, 2021
saviola1:

Everyone has their own opinion and so I will give mine with an explanation.

Use the money to further your masters in Canada.

Some patriotic human beings will advise you to invest the money without checking several factors like... What kind of business will you Invest in and the location? Insecurity? Devaluation of Nigeria's currency, lack of value of human right. Is it really worth it?

In Canada, depending on the numbers of years you reside there, you can become a citizen and the requirements is 3years. Your security is guaranteed, you can study and work and if you are not a spendthrift, you will be able to save enough money before your graduation.

Depending on your course, you can quickly get a job though, they mostly sought out for employers in the IT field.
You have more to benefit if you follow the student route to Canada than staying back.

Just take a good look at the situation and be realistic with yourself. Naira keeps depreciating and this doesn't favor international trade since we have to convert our money to dollar involving in international trade and so we buy each goods at expensive price. The price of food commodities continuously increase and insecurity is another problem.

These are factors you should consider before you make your decisions.

5 Likes

Re: Invest 7m Here In Buisness Or Travel To Canada With Students Visa ,pls Help Me� by saviola1: 11:45am On Sep 01, 2021
My course is Bsc civil Engineering , am looking at doing buisness in canada as well, like selling and shipping used cars to Nigerians
Re: Invest 7m Here In Buisness Or Travel To Canada With Students Visa ,pls Help Me� by Nicoswit(m): 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
What's the business you are looking at here in Nigeria?
You should consider factors attached to both decisions

1 Like

Re: Invest 7m Here In Buisness Or Travel To Canada With Students Visa ,pls Help Me� by saviola1: 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
I have a plumbing material shop but i dont make enough money from there and i also do freelance photography buisnes here in Enugu
Re: Invest 7m Here In Buisness Or Travel To Canada With Students Visa ,pls Help Me� by Kaybeeeee(m): 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
saviola1:
I have a plumbing material shop but i dont make enough money from there and i also do freelance photography buisnes here in Enugu

My advice for u bro, if u don't have back up funding, forget Canada, start from Europe, Schengen countries to be specific, u would be better off with that money in Europe than Canada, and with Schengen visa u have options of dope countries at ur call

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invest 7m Here In Buisness Or Travel To Canada With Students Visa ,pls Help Me� by mystery22: 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
Invest in a zoo called Nigeria,better think of how to migrate to Canada or germany if you don't want your money to disappear

2 Likes

Re: Invest 7m Here In Buisness Or Travel To Canada With Students Visa ,pls Help Me� by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
The money is not enough for Canada but okay for other European nations. Run o grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Invest 7m Here In Buisness Or Travel To Canada With Students Visa ,pls Help Me� by Limassol(m): 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
saviola1:
In my humble opinion,i strongly suggest you leave the country as everything here is against you - from the stagnating economy to inflation,insecurity,corruption and nepotism the list goes on. That said, if Canada is beyound your reach opt for Germany,universities there are tuition-free.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invest 7m Here In Buisness Or Travel To Canada With Students Visa ,pls Help Me� by Kaybeeeee(m): 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
Limassol:
In my humble opinion,i strongly suggest you leave the country as everything here is against you - from the stagnating economy to inflation,insecurity,corruption and nepotism the list goes on. That said, if Canada is beyound your reach opt for Germany,universities there are tuition-free.
Germany is hard and Time consuming for Nigeria now
Re: Invest 7m Here In Buisness Or Travel To Canada With Students Visa ,pls Help Me� by Limassol(m): 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
Kaybeeeee:

Germany is hard and Time consuming for Nigeria now
Let me tell you a secret: use any Sub-saharan country to boost your chances. Rwanda,Gambia are good choices. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Invest 7m Here In Buisness Or Travel To Canada With Students Visa ,pls Help Me� by lordally(m): 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
The money is not enough for Canada but okay for other European nations. Run o grin cheesy

Baba you no go leave me alone No kill me with Laugh na! grin
Re: Invest 7m Here In Buisness Or Travel To Canada With Students Visa ,pls Help Me� by Gerrard59(m): 9:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
saviola1:
My course is Bsc civil Engineering , am looking at doing buisness in canada as well, like selling and shipping used cars to Nigerians

Use the money to prepare for the GRE, TOEFL, application fees, LORs etc. Seven million can't afford a MSc program in Canada neither can it get your visa approved. Apply to universities in the US with a profile as thus: 2'1 Civil Engineering, GRE of 320, stellar LORs, SOP and TOEFL score of 110. With these and many more, you will get a funded MSc or PhD program in a US university. I would have recommended South Korean universities but N7M is slightly above $10K meanwhile Korean universities state prospective applicants should have the minimum of $15K as living expenses o -(excluding tuition fees).

Go the US route. You'd spend maximum of N1M in preparation (even if you need to pay graduate studies consultants).

P.S: Whenever you decide to sell the property, please factor in the impending naira devaluation when Emefiele converts people's money in their domiciliary accounts and fuel gets to N400 per litre. By then, you might have to sell the property for not less than N10M.

See why you should forgo whatever business and flee Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Invest 7m Here In Buisness Or Travel To Canada With Students Visa ,pls Help Me� by Gerrard59(m): 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
Limassol:
In my humble opinion,i strongly suggest you leave the country as everything here is against you - from the stagnating economy to inflation,insecurity,corruption and nepotism the list goes on. That said, if Canada is beyound your reach opt for Germany, universities there are tuition-free.

Is he a first class graduate so his chances at getting the visa is quicker? Even at that, the money is + or - the required amount for a blocked account.
Re: Invest 7m Here In Buisness Or Travel To Canada With Students Visa ,pls Help Me� by Limassol(m): 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
Gerrard59:

Is he a first class graduate so his chances at getting the visa is quicker? Even at that, the money is + or - the required amount for a blocked account.
Bro,what are you talking about?
Re: Invest 7m Here In Buisness Or Travel To Canada With Students Visa ,pls Help Me� by Spider20: 10:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
saviola1:
GO TO ICELAND ASAP
Re: Invest 7m Here In Buisness Or Travel To Canada With Students Visa ,pls Help Me� by Peemonny(m): 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2021
90% of the advice here are telling you to japa my brother it's for a reason, and I'm sure u also wan to japa, but 7m is too small for Canada but I can guarantee you a university in US with 6k tuition fee for a year that's like 3m, 98% acceptance rate for internationtional student and it has a high rating, wen u graduate easy job for you. If you interested hit me up for proper briefing, this info will cost you a little token
Re: Invest 7m Here In Buisness Or Travel To Canada With Students Visa ,pls Help Me� by Gerrard59(m): 11:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
Limassol:
Bro,what are you talking about?

Unless it has changed, due to the high volume of applicants, first class graduates were prioritised before others in visa issuance.
Re: Invest 7m Here In Buisness Or Travel To Canada With Students Visa ,pls Help Me� by GidiCars: 11:26pm On Sep 01, 2021
saviola1:

Brother, don't let anyone deceive you and tell you to invest. Carry your money travel o! That hustle wey you want to hustle in naija, go hustle am for obodo oyinbo. Nigeria has no future, and is a failed country. The nigeria of today would be a paradise compared to the Nigeria of tomorrow.

A time is coming when even money won't be able to save many of these middle class and rich people. No say we no warn you o!

5 Likes

Re: Invest 7m Here In Buisness Or Travel To Canada With Students Visa ,pls Help Me� by Gabflex: 11:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
You think people are making profit here in business?
You are wrong.
What people and organisations are enjoying now is past Glory.
If you invest here in Nigeria you are at risk except you are thinking long term, like holding on to your imvestment till it ripe for harvest.

All have said is story, my brother shoot out and better your future ooo.
You can save that 7million or more in less than 2years living Abroad.
Peace

4 Likes

Re: Invest 7m Here In Buisness Or Travel To Canada With Students Visa ,pls Help Me� by Guest911: 12:26am On Sep 02, 2021
Peemonny:
90% of the advice here are telling you to japa my brother it's for a reason, and I'm sure u also wan to japa, but 7m is too small for Canada but I can guarantee you a university in US with 6k tuition fee for a year that's like 3m, 98% acceptance rate for internationtional student and it has a high rating, wen u graduate easy job for you. If you interested hit me up for proper briefing, this info will cost you a little token
Just a little token grin

1 Like

Re: Invest 7m Here In Buisness Or Travel To Canada With Students Visa ,pls Help Me� by Tyranny: 7:15am On Sep 02, 2021
Re: Invest 7m Here In Buisness Or Travel To Canada With Students Visa ,pls Help Me� by Saskay44: 9:39am On Sep 02, 2021
Omo wait so 7m no fit carry person enter Canada shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Invest 7m Here In Buisness Or Travel To Canada With Students Visa ,pls Help Me� by ugonology(m): 11:50am On Sep 02, 2021
I was in this very situation some 3 years ago, and I must tell you that I regret not going to Germany when I got admitted into trier university of applied sciences on an almost free tuition fee basis...I rather opted for a state distributorship right for a popular premium FMC'S product. This sounded like a good idea until time and experience showed me in 3D how hopeless Nigeria as a whole has become, how vile, evil, corrupt, cruel, crude and wicked the average Nigerian is!
It's easy to look at some successful Nigerian business men and feel '' if they can do it'' I too can, my brother...most of these guys are living on their toes, they are most of the time hopelessly in debt, some are deeply envied and silently hated by those they call family and friends, most have become spiritual slaves to prophets and mallams, running around and fighting countless spiritual battles. Brother, that money will likely be worthless in 3 years time, within that time you would most likely be hooked or trapped with love(marriage) or a dead-end sinking business, don't be a patriotic fool, Nigeria is finished. you will be forever grateful if you heed to my words.
leave this country. Don't be like me!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Invest 7m Here In Buisness Or Travel To Canada With Students Visa ,pls Help Me� by hammed71(m): 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
ugonology:
I was in this very situation some 3 years ago, and I must tell you that I regret not going to Germany when I got admitted into trier university of applied sciences on an almost free tuition fee basis...I rather opted for a state distributorship rights for a popular premium FMC'S product. This sounded like a good idea until time and experience showed me in 3D how hopeless Nigeria as a whole has become, how vile, evil, corrupt and wicked the average Nigerian is!
It's easy to look at some successful Nigerian business men and feel ' if they can do it' I too can, my brother...most of this guys are living on their toes, they are most of the time hopelessly in debt, some are deeply envied and hated by those they call family and friends, most have become spiritual slaves to prophets and imams, running around and fighting countless spiritual battles. Brother, that money will likely be worthless in 3 years time, within that time you would most likely be hooked or trapped with love(marriage) or a dead end sinking business, don't be a pathrotic fool, you will be forever grateful if you heed to my words.
leave this country. Don't be like me!!!
Op you better listen to this advice, use that money to travel, you can still make more when you get there and come back and invest in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Invest 7m Here In Buisness Or Travel To Canada With Students Visa ,pls Help Me� by Jayjay0(m): 6:26pm On Sep 03, 2021
Peemonny:
Bachelor's degree too? I'm interested
Re: Invest 7m Here In Buisness Or Travel To Canada With Students Visa ,pls Help Me� by CrownWale93(m): 6:57am On Sep 05, 2021
Do you really mean universities in Germany are tuition free, and what will be the cost on my side to relocate to Germany and study computer engineering/web development?

Thanks
Limassol:
Re: Invest 7m Here In Buisness Or Travel To Canada With Students Visa ,pls Help Me� by Limassol(m): 8:57am On Sep 05, 2021
CrownWale93:
Do you really mean universities in Germany are tuition free, and what will be the cost on my side to relocate to Germany and study computer engineering/web development?

Thanks
That's right, universities are tuition-free in all of Germany bar one state:Baden wuttemburg. That said, your total cost depends on your budget and choices but all in all, i belive 7milion is enough to get you started.
Re: Invest 7m Here In Buisness Or Travel To Canada With Students Visa ,pls Help Me� by CrownWale93(m): 10:57am On Sep 05, 2021
Ok thanks.. I will love to apply if I can get the loan somewhere.

I will continue follow up sha
Limassol:
That's right, universities are tuition-free in all of Germany bar one state:Baden wuttemburg. That said, your total cost depends on your budget and choices but all in all, i belive 7milion is enough to get you started.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Refusal of Indian visa for a British national of Nigerian descent??? / Cost Of Living In Ghana / Looking For Any Transport Company Bus Going To Abidjan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.