Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,814 members, 7,824,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

BREAKING: Nine Killed As Gunmen Invade Kogi Community - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: Nine Killed As Gunmen Invade Kogi Community (926 Views)

Scores Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Invade Agojeju-Odo, Kogi Community / Nine Killed, Houses Burnt As Gunmen Raid Fulani Settlements In Niger State / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 10 In Kogi Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Nine Killed As Gunmen Invade Kogi Community by treesun: 10:27am On Sep 01, 2021
No fewer than nine persons were in the late hours of Tuesday allegedly killed and scores injured by gunmen that attacked Bagana community in Omala Local Government Area of Kogi State.

A resident, who survived by the whiskers and who did not want his name in print for the fear of being targeted by the militias, told our correspondent that the gunmen invaded a shop located in the heart of the village and killed four persons on the spot.

He added that the attackers then went on a shooting spree in which many people who were running to escape were hit by stray bullets.

He disclosed that he counted five dead bodies from his hiding, which included one Alias Barrister, an diesel oil dealer, and a dispensary staff of the Local Government Health Center at Ogba, residing in Bagana.

Confirming the incident, the Police Public Relations Officer of the state command, DSP William Aya, said, one Usman Salifu called the DPO on phone around 9.30 pm on Tuesday that his shop has been attacked by gunmen leading to the death of his sales boy, Bashir Sule, and three other customers, while scores sustained various degrees of injury.

He added that on receipt of the distress call, the DPO mobilised his men to the scene and evacuated some of the injured to the hospital for treatment, adding that the force has commenced a manhunt to bring the perpetrators to book.

He said peace has returned and assured the people to return home to continue with their legitimate businesses.

https://punchng.com/breaking-nine-killed-as-gunmen-invade-kogi-community/
Re: BREAKING: Nine Killed As Gunmen Invade Kogi Community by treesun: 10:32am On Sep 01, 2021
They have entered Kogi. What is happening in NIGERIA? Our beloved and blessed country.
Re: BREAKING: Nine Killed As Gunmen Invade Kogi Community by expertman(m): 10:33am On Sep 01, 2021
When will all this nonsense killings stop.

But heard Kogi has a way of resisting this fool Animals acting on orders of their General ?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nine Killed As Gunmen Invade Kogi Community by Davash222(m): 10:35am On Sep 01, 2021
Someone created a thread here asking why Kogi is hardly attacked. SInce that day, Kogi State has been on a steady attack from all angle.

I'm beginning to think these attackers are Nairalanders. They live here with us.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nine Killed As Gunmen Invade Kogi Community by Isobug: 10:36am On Sep 01, 2021
Someone just asked on this forum yesterday that Gunmen don't invade Kogi state. Some said Kogi indigenes deal with them secretly

Is this their response?

God help us

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nine Killed As Gunmen Invade Kogi Community by treesun: 10:43am On Sep 01, 2021
Isobug:
Someone just asked on this forum yesterday that Gunmen don't invade Kogi state. Some said Kogi indigenes deal with them secretly

Is this their response?

God help us
I hve been reading some weird comments on this platform since I came on board and they are scary.
Re: BREAKING: Nine Killed As Gunmen Invade Kogi Community by Supan(m): 10:48am On Sep 01, 2021
Fulani herdsmen and blood... When kogi pple starts retaliating on them now, they will start crying to their Cow president.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nine Killed As Gunmen Invade Kogi Community by Endsmustmeet: 10:51am On Sep 01, 2021
well meaning nairalanders, I need ur help my wife just delivered a son but the problem Is she is rh negative, there is an injection she is to take under 48 hrs, it is called rhogam goes for 68000 but I he to search for lesser brand yesterday so I saw immunorhor said it is 36000but since she took in things has been a bit hard...pls I know this is not the best place to seek help but it better to risk than to risk her life and baby...pls kindly help me 3066 348668. first bank
Re: BREAKING: Nine Killed As Gunmen Invade Kogi Community by Supan(m): 10:54am On Sep 01, 2021
Davash222:
Someone created a thread here asking why Kogi is hardly attacked. SInce that day, Kogi State has been on a steady attack from all angle.

I'm beginning to think these attackers are Nairalanders. They live here with us.

You are still thinking... Heeehh... Maybe I should compile the list of known Fulani killers on nl for u to confirm.

I can bet my balls that Arrewa and thebosstrevor1 were part of the jos attackers last month... But one day Irigwe hand go touch em.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nine Killed As Gunmen Invade Kogi Community by Sunnybay7: 10:57am On Sep 01, 2021
This is not funny at all, the blood bath is just too much, but trust the terrorist in the villa not to say a word.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nine Killed As Gunmen Invade Kogi Community by money121(m): 10:59am On Sep 01, 2021
Too bad
Re: BREAKING: Nine Killed As Gunmen Invade Kogi Community by treesun: 11:04am On Sep 01, 2021
Supan:

You are still thinking... Heeehh... Maybe I should compile the list of known Fulani killers on nl for u to confirm.

I can bet my balls that Arrewa and thebosstrevor1 were part of the jos attackers last month... But one day Irigwe hand go touch em.

I believe so too.
Re: BREAKING: Nine Killed As Gunmen Invade Kogi Community by treesun: 11:14am On Sep 01, 2021
Lalasticlala, the super mod!
Re: BREAKING: Nine Killed As Gunmen Invade Kogi Community by augustov1(m): 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
No to violence in I,gala land
Re: BREAKING: Nine Killed As Gunmen Invade Kogi Community by HibeeHibee: 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
A Spiritualist reportedly searching for crying human soul buried by a witch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnS9jqa4LDA
Re: BREAKING: Nine Killed As Gunmen Invade Kogi Community by Isobug: 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
treesun:

I hve been reading some weird comments on this platform since I came on board and they are scary.
I tell you
Re: BREAKING: Nine Killed As Gunmen Invade Kogi Community by eburuu: 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
Endsmustmeet:
well meaning nairalanders, I need ur help my wife just delivered a son but the problem Is she is rh negative, there is an injection she is to take under 48 hrs, it is called rhogam goes for 68000 but I he to search for lesser brand yesterday so I saw immunorhor said it is 36000but since she took in things has been a bit hard...pls I know this is not the best place to seek help but it better to risk than to risk her life and baby...pls kindly help me 3066 348668. first bank
you no get sense abi you hear say 9 people have been killed you way still get lif no go husle
Re: BREAKING: Nine Killed As Gunmen Invade Kogi Community by eburuu: 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
Omo i have been to kogi those okene boys na no go area oo...aje those boys mind na stone...make we pray the matter touch follow there...2 sec evrytin go don bust...kosi ware
Re: BREAKING: Nine Killed As Gunmen Invade Kogi Community by BigRocky: 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
Fulani Sha wan price kogi people...

First to do no dey pain..
Re: BREAKING: Nine Killed As Gunmen Invade Kogi Community by treesun: 9:26am On Sep 14, 2021
Government should have been proactive if this reported two weeks ago was acted on. Yesterday jail break may not have happened.
Re: BREAKING: Nine Killed As Gunmen Invade Kogi Community by realstars: 9:38am On Sep 14, 2021
kogi, zamfara, katsina, And Imo State Are The States That Are Prone To Kill,

(1) (Reply)

Woman Found Dead With Multiple Stab Wounds And Her Throat Slit In Delta / Unknown GĂșnmen Waste Woman In Enugu (photos) / Why Ifeanyi Adeleke's Death Still Remains A Mystery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.