Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,587 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

She Regret Divorcing Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Regret Divorcing Her Husband (2655 Views)

Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo / How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Regret Divorcing Her Husband by Lostchild(m): 10:59am On Sep 01, 2021
(Amy Kris) on quora

I regret divorcing my 1st husband! I married him 3 weeks after I turned 22, I blame my immaturity and lack of experience on my reasons for leaving. This man treated me wonderfully, I was young, foolish and immature. I thought the grass was greener on the other side, it wasn't green it was burnt and fried. Karma has been repaid to me over most of the 20+ years since I left him. I'm no longer young, or neive, nor am I'm as immature and shallow as I was then. If I could turn back time I would have never left him. He told me I would regret it and I do!

3 Likes

Re: She Regret Divorcing Her Husband by Lostchild(m): 11:01am On Sep 01, 2021
A wife who tries to make her husband feel like a king in his home will usually find him treating her like a queen, and he will be far less likely to be attracted to other women.

Men who feel belittled or not respected by their wives will likely lose their attraction to her, and start being attracted to those who show them respect. It is a fact.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Regret Divorcing Her Husband by cybersoldiers: 11:49am On Sep 01, 2021
Lostchild:
A wife who tries to make her husband feel like a king in his home will usually find him treating her like a queen, and he will be far less likely to be attracted to other women. Men who feel belittled or not respected by their wives will likely lose their attraction to her, and start being attracted to those who show them respect. It is a fact.

100% √√√√√√

6 Likes

Re: She Regret Divorcing Her Husband by Lostchild(m): 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
In any area of our lives that we are being disobedient, it opens us wide to the attacks of the devil, and you can count on him going after your marriage if he can.

Also, there is something very sexually seductive to most men about a submissive woman. If a man comes home at night to a wife who is domineering, challenging, or disrespectful, the man will be wide open to the attraction of a submissive secretary.

9 Likes

Re: She Regret Divorcing Her Husband by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
Lostchild:
In any area of our lives that we are being disobedient, it opens us wide to the attacks of the devil, and you can count on him going after your marriage if he can.

Also, there is something very sexually seductive to most men about a submissive woman. If a man comes home at night to a wife who is domineering, challenging, or disrespectful, the man will be wide open to the attraction of a submissive secretary.

#Word..
Re: She Regret Divorcing Her Husband by efficiencie(m): 11:30pm On Sep 01, 2021
Lostchild:
(Anonymous) on quora

I regret divorcing my 1st husband! I married him 3 weeks after I turned 22, I blame my immaturity and lack of experience on my reasons for leaving. This man treated me wonderfully, I was young, foolish and immature. I thought the grass was greener on the other side, it wasn't green it was burnt and fried. Karma has been repaid to me over most of the 20+ years since I left him. I'm no longer young, or neive, nor am I'm as immature and shallow as I was then. If I could turn back time I would have never left him. He told me I would regret it and I do!

You were untrained and unprepared for life as an adult generally...I can imagine that even at 22 you may not have been so successful in other areas of life as well. This, however, is not the case with all women though. Some women as young as 16 had learned the ways of virtue, hard work, responsibility and purpose either through wise relatives or through the harshness of life. Welcome to life, where what you sow is what you reap!

2 Likes

Re: She Regret Divorcing Her Husband by gssdobi: 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

#Word..
You forgot to add this;
Also, there is something, sexually seductive to most women, about a loaded pocket.

If a woman comes home in the night, to meet a broke husband, she will run with open hands to her rich boss in the office.

1 Like

Re: She Regret Divorcing Her Husband by frozen70(f): 8:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
Lostchild:
(Anonymous) on quora

Do you guys still communicate
If yes, keep on the communication

Let's start with that

1 Like

Re: She Regret Divorcing Her Husband by Lostchild(m): 1:28am On Sep 09, 2021
frozen70:

Do you guys still communicate
If yes, keep on the communication

Let's start with that

OK smiley
Re: She Regret Divorcing Her Husband by CHoccolaTE: 8:11am On Sep 09, 2021
gssdobi:
You forgot to add this;
Also, there is something, sexually seductive to most women, about a loaded pocket.

If a woman comes home in the night, to meet a broke husband, she will run with open hands to her rich boss in the office.

Choi, why are you looking for trouble like this na?
You know these guys hate hearing that they are supposed to provide for their wives. They want submission and king like treatment from a financially independent woman.

undecided

4 Likes

Re: She Regret Divorcing Her Husband by KanwuliaExtra: 11:57am On Sep 09, 2021
That's life.
Can't put back the hands of the clock.
Live your life the best way you can and avoid self-loathing.
Depression in old age is real.
Move on the best way you can.

Your ex has had his own challenges for the better or worse.
Both of you can never get back together.

1 Like

Re: She Regret Divorcing Her Husband by gssdobi: 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Choi, why are you looking for trouble like this na?
You know these guys hate hearing that they are supposed to provide for their wives. They want submission and king like treatment from a financially independent woman.

undecided
��
Re: She Regret Divorcing Her Husband by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 12, 2021
KanwuliaExtra:
That's life.
Can't put back the hands of the clock.
Live your life the best way you can and avoid self-loathing.
Depression in old age is real.
Move on the best way you can.

Your ex has had his own challenges for the better or worse.
Both of you can never get back together.
Seeing you some years back on nl, you seem invisible, like "this woman dey almighty USA", na big madam she be. Was like make I be friend this madam make see carry me go and all sort of patronising.
But now I've realised USA no b big deal, write enclesss and u don japa
Re: She Regret Divorcing Her Husband by armyofone(m): 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2021
What is enclesss ?

We should learn to appreciate the stages we are in life and try not be too carried away by nostalgic.

Lostchild:
(Amy Kris) on quora

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Immoral To Let Your Children Live At A Lower Standard Than You Do? / Fellas, Would You Marry A Woman That Already Has A Child? / Diary Of New Iyawo (wife)!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.