Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,158 members, 7,849,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

Husband Brutalized By Nigeria Police - Woman Cries Out - Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Brutalized By Nigeria Police - Woman Cries Out - Video (424 Views)

Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) / 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic / Drunk Husband Brutalized His Wife In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Husband Brutalized By Nigeria Police - Woman Cries Out - Video by Businesslist: 10:59am On Sep 01, 2021
Police brutality!!! ����

May God help her and the husband through you and me.

Shared By: Mr. Donald

cc; lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feCVTocz9ns

Re: Husband Brutalized By Nigeria Police - Woman Cries Out - Video by Praxis758: 1:00am On Sep 02, 2021
Watching the video makes me broken and emotional.

I still insist that Nigerian Police is a disgrace to itself. A sane set of homosapiens won't be covering for an individual or sets of individual who is/are a mole in their midst.

I pity the condition of that woman. We are in a sorry society where the elite won't look her side but will be hunting to sign an immoral BBN participant as an ambassador.

The woman must be of good character for standing by her husband during this trying time.

I pray God intervenes and disgracefullt hammer the erring cops and also send helper to them.

1 Like

Re: Husband Brutalized By Nigeria Police - Woman Cries Out - Video by DoctorDree(m): 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
NPF!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbc-hushpuppi - The Instagram Influencer And International Fraudster / A Man Killed His Wife With Hot Water In Lagos / When Will Southeast Youths Chase Drug Barons Trafficking Drugs Round The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.