Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Agricultural Business To Venture - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agricultural Business To Venture (368 Views)

3(three) Agricultural Business You Can Start With 50k / Best Agricultural Business Ideas In 2018 / How To Make Millions From Agricultural Business In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agricultural Business To Venture by oluwaleokey: 11:59am On Sep 01, 2021
Hey guys
Now I visited the nairaland agric thread to see what I can gain (knowledge) out of it however I am seriously getting more confused

I have a 2 plots of land in a rural area but very close to the urban city... Long story short, I have some cash to invest in Agric sector but I have been thinking on a lucrative agric biz to set up

Consider birds rearing
Fish farming
Cassava plantation I feel requires hectares of land
Dog rearing (they said ain't lucrative)
Any advise on a lucrative agric related biz will do plz

To be honest, I don't have passion for any of these, I am only interested in making cash simple!
Yes profit oriented
Thank you guys for your inputs
Re: Agricultural Business To Venture by nuelleoz(m): 10:15am On Sep 09, 2021
Why do u keep deleting my comments
Re: Agricultural Business To Venture by Vl3ly: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
oluwaleokey:
Hey guys
Now I visited the nairaland agric thread to see what I can gain (knowledge) out of it however I am seriously getting more confused

I have a 2 plots of land in a rural area but very close to the urban city... Long story short, I have some cash to invest in Agric sector but I have been thinking on a lucrative agric biz to set up

Consider birds rearing
Fish farming

To be honest, I don't have passion for any of these, I am only interested in making cash simple!
Yes profit oriented
your state and city first
Re: Agricultural Business To Venture by saliubello(m): 10:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
oluwaleokey:
Hey guys

Consider birds rearing
Fish farming

Yes profit oriented
How much are you looking at playing around with?

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Construction Equipment Driving / 40 Acres (240 plots) Of Farmland Available @ Ilaro Ogun State / Acres Of Farm Land For Sale At Awowo Ewekoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.