Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? (18221 Views)

Trick To Download Your N-power PPA Letter / N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification / How To Check Your N-power Exit Package On NEXIT Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by 040drogba: 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
I check my dashboard i was not yet deployed, can be deploy ? or i should loose hope .
Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by Dammy563(m): 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
Is there any n agro that have been deployed
Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by govnor4551(m): 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
Hello,
Thank you for contacting NASIMS (N-POWER).

Deployment is currently in progress.

Shortlisted Applicants with successful fingerprint enrollment are advised to stay updated on their portal (deployment tab) for their deployment status and PPA letter.
Kindly exercise patience if you have not been deployed yet.

PLEASE NOTE THAT SHORTLISTING DOES NOT GUARANTEE A FINAL PLACE IN THE PROGRAM.
Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by Mexy20(m): 7:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
[Who told u thatvquote author=guru90 post=105392310]

Burnt down abi......[/quote]
Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by Smif(m): 7:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
jericco1:
Who have been deployed in Nasarawa state?
Everything for dis country, dat state own de always get k-leg
Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by Mexy20(m): 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
Pls how can i contact you I will like to ask u some few questions regarding this. Pls can u kindly drop ur WhatsApp number pls.
Pearlqueen:
For Aba South, the verification officer has requested everyone shortlisted for the programme to return on the 8th of September for their verification.

Go along with:
All credentials from FSLC, WAEC/NECO, GRADUATE CERTIFICATE, NYSC DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE, MEANS OF IDENTIFICATION USED WHEN FILLING THE FORM, YOUR PPA DEPLOYMENT LETTER, 2 PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS AND 2 FLAT OFFICE FILES.

Ps: Is this Mexy UWANDU?
Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by Benitogucci(m): 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
StennyB:

What about your PPA? If it's also in chikun you could try and visit the Secretariat
Please bro this is my number 08033396122. Let's chat on WhatsApp. Thanks
Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by Juanmike(m): 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
Johnk110:
Drop your WhatsApp number
070three1 5 6 4 two 2 six
Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by flimsy2(m): 8:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
Any body posted to ugwunagbor local government in Abia state please have they started attending to people?

1 Like

Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by Ebulonse(m): 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
jericco1:

I was deployed in Nasarawa, Lafia LGA. Try downloading my PPA letter all to no avail. Went to the Lafia LGA secretariat for physical verification, I saw nor met no one.
Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by EaglesEyes1(m): 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
keleants:
Mine too was showing kaduna north when my ppa is in chikun, went to kaduna North, they aaked me to go to chikun that it was a mistake..
So my brother go chikun straight, school or health?
Where is the Kaduna north Secretariat located? Is the one at Constitution Road or Magini Gari?
Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by Ay92(m): 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
Please for those that have gone for the physical verification, what are the required documents and most importantly, is BVN printout compulsory?
Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by ezeigwe92(m): 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
Mexy20:
Who has visited the verification center in Abia state.. Aba south to be precise...
Plz give me ur contact... I was posted to railway hault primary school 11..... And am in Rivers State
Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by mercyland93(m): 8:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
The ppa letter no gree open o throughout today. Nasim service provider is very poor.
Hope it won't close b4 we could av access to it?
Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by KelvinC1(m): 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
Anyone here in Ikorodu Lagos State.? 08038036200.. my own PPA letter is still doing kunfu, I have tried it like MILLION times even overnight I no d sleep well sef. Kai.. 30k.. poverty is a bastard..
Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by jericco1(m): 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
Smif:

Everything for dis country, dat state own de always get k-leg

I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by jericco1(m): 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ebulonse:

I was deployed in Nasarawa, Lafia LGA. Try downloading my PPA letter all to no avail. Went to the Lafia LGA secretariat for physical verification, I saw nor met no one.

Call their customer care line
Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by guru90: 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
Mexy20:
[Who told u thatvquote author=guru90 post=105392310]

Burnt down abi......

when I passed there early this year... I saw it... burnt down.... at Aba Park.
Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by mamarazi(f): 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
Please is there anyone who has been able to do his or her physical verification at Obafemi Owode LG?
Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by trisha01(f): 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
keleants:
It was very easy, got there and they answered me very fast. Theyll accept you there
But my brother them say them no know anything about physical verification
That school no de on section now, i should call the number they gave me when school starts
But can I go to the ppa before the going the LGA
Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by trisha01(f): 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
Please do they do fingerprint for physical verification or it’s just to open file and submit.
Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by Pearlqueen(f): 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
Mexy20:
Pls how can i contact you I will like to ask u some few questions regarding this. Pls can u kindly drop ur WhatsApp number pls.
Send me a PM.
Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by Pearlqueen(f): 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ay92:
Please for those that have gone for the physical verification, what are the required documents and most importantly, is BVN printout compulsory?
No. BVN Printout wasn't requested for in my centre.
Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by ogazi4u(m): 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
jericco1:

I've been deployed. Karu LG
Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by Nellyblaq: 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
idholo96:
I visited, no one in the local government headquarters had idea of what I am talking about (Ethiope East Local Government Delta State)
Go to your PPA first for acceptance.They will tell you which office at the secretariat to go to for the submission of the photocopy of your signed deployment letter.If they don’t tell you,ask.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by Olamideayomide(m): 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
KelvinC1:
Anyone here in Ikorodu Lagos State.? 08038036200.. my own PPA letter is still doing kunfu, I have tried it like MILLION times even overnight I no d sleep well sef. Kai.. 30k.. poverty is a bastard..

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by Olamideayomide(m): 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
Udoboss:
Am yet to be redeployed after changing my program..it's now more than 72 hrs ...is there still hope??
Please what are those things I will need to do if I want to redeploy, will I give the print out form that has the deployed school Name to the accepted School?
Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by babington91(m): 10:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
mamarazi:
Please is there anyone who has been able to do his or her physical verification at Obafemi Owode LG?

Yes, where is your PPA?
Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by TheVinx1: 10:26pm On Sep 01, 2021
TechNana:
Even if I see a physical office I wouldn't look at it...

Who needs monthly 30,000 ngn, with stressful work?

I don't see myself doing such, aquire the right knowledge and let your aquired knowledge pay you...

The tutorial below is a must see..
https://www.nairaland.com/6705451/
try to update ur telegram number,its incorrect
cos i tried to chat with the person
but the person is an assface cos the person really pissed me off
Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by DPricey1(f): 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
I went to the physical verification center in uyo today and was asked to come back on Monday.

I went to my PPA (a primary school) and was told (by a passerby) to come back when school resumes.

Meanwhile, I want to redeploy to Onna l.g.a where I reside, am I supposed to verify my stuffs in uyo or wait till I'm redeployed to Onna.

1 Like

Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by DPricey1(f): 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
bobkezel:
Any uyo applicant here?
Yes, I went to Shopping complex today and was asked to come back on Monday.
where is your PPA? Mine is government school Ikot Ebo Ikono, I'd like to redeploy though

1 Like

Re: Have You Visited Your N-Power Physical Verification Centre? by Mexy20(m): 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
[/quote]b
pls u can contact me with this number or better still flash me
[quote author=Pearlqueen post=105398676]Send me a PM.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Application Into The Nigerian Armed Forces 2009 / Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions / Is This Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.