Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,563 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions (18225 Views)

Updated-Different Positions within and outside Lagos / 25 Different Positions, 2000 Job Opportunities Available In Netcom / HARPS Vacancy For 12 Different Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by Johnafa: 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2011
NAFDAC has just posted new positions of vacancies to be filled, follow the link for more information

http://www.nakachiconsulting.net/index.php/component/content/article/101

best wishes,
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by chioma134: 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2011
Thanks,man. U're doing a good job.
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by Johnafa: 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2011
It would surprise you to know that my application has been refusing to submit: Whenever I attempt the message

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@nakachiconsulting.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache mod_fcgid/2.3.6 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.nakachiconsulting.net Port 80

What does this mean, is everyone having this problem?
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by oyinmama(f): 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2011
John@afa:

It would surprise you to know that my application has been refusing to submit: Whenever I attempt the message

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@nakachiconsulting.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

John, check your e-mail which you put in the application; I got the same error message when I submitted the application form, but then got an e-mail acknowledging receipt of the application from Nakachi Consulting. Cheers.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache mod_fcgid/2.3.6 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.nakachiconsulting.net Port 80

What does this mean, is everyone having this problem?

Hi, I got the same error when I tried to submit the application,  but then got an e-mail about 10 minutes after from the Nakachi Consulting acknowledging receipt of the application.  Check your e-mail address which you put in the application. Cheers & all the best!
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by Johnafa: 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2011
Wow, after a long tiring attemp, finally succeeded. Someone dropped me the hint that I should apply by around 4:00pm, Good luck y'all
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by muyoto: 7:16pm On Jun 10, 2011
the shitty site is not opening!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by Johnafa: 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2011
Yeapp it is quite annoying but like the say you got ta stay tough, Best wishes
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by emcemayo: 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2011
its telling me file extension not allowed wat do i do
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by pmusic08: 9:12pm On Jun 21, 2011
well,
is cos u are nt consult the rigth sus for this,

our agencies ar available to feel your forms for u without stress,

call 07037216239
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by osefaith: 10:01am On Jun 22, 2011
Please I have been trying to apply since last week. I keep getting a message from the web saying fill in GSM number. I saw the GSm format and followed the instruction yet I still get the error message.

Please can anyone who has successfully applied just give me an example of how i should fill in 08054543373.

Thanks
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by temini11: 1:08am On Jun 24, 2011
I mailed the webmaster in charge of nakachiconsulting webmaster@nakachiconsulting.net, and they ask me to send my scan copy of my credentials and passport photograph not more than 15kb and my cv to brownrobert@nakachiconsulting.net
brownrobert088@gmail.com
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by temini11: 1:09am On Jun 24, 2011
I mailed the webmaster in charge of nakachiconsulting webmaster@nakachiconsulting.net, and they ask me to send my scan copy of my credentials and passport photograph not more than 15kb and my cv to brownrobert@nakachiconsulting.net or brownrobert088@gmail.com
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by emailguru: 12:13am On Jul 08, 2011
Any hope for those who did not receive the acknowledgement slip?
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by temini11: 3:52am On Jul 08, 2011
If you did not receive the acknowledgement slip, make sure that you send the application again to webmaster@nakachiconsulting.net, brownrobert@nakachiconsulting.net or brownrobert088@gmail.com
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by Obinoscopy(m): 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2011
Hey guys!,

I learnt Nafdac has shortlisted some peopl for the interview but the frustrating thing is that the website www.nakachiconsulting.net is not connecting (as usual).

Please if anyone happens to be fortunate enough to open the site let him post the names here on nairaland so that we can know who were shortlisted. Also we'll also like to know the details (such as the place for the interview, time etc)

Thanks
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by azoo: 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2011
the site will still open just keep trying. The names are about 10000 posting it here might be difficult. Get a very fast connection, i think its the number of people trying to access the page. The best u shld do is just search for ur name on nakachi's site and keep refreshing if the error keep popping up. Best wishes to all,
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by Obinoscopy(m): 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2011
Thanks Azoo,

But please which format was the list on the website. Was in the usual html format or was it in pdf of doc format?
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by asaajuomo1(m): 5:32pm On Aug 24, 2011
Pls anybody with the list should Publish or the test details.
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by Obinoscopy(m): 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2011
I couldn't have agreed with you more
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by Obinoscopy(m): 5:45pm On Aug 24, 2011
I'm still trying and it keeps on saying the same thing. The followeing below is what it keeps telling me:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /index.php/recruitment on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by azoo: 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2011
the page is .php and the list is damn long with 200 names on like 50 pages. The test is going to be on sep 3rd and its going to be in like 3batches i think a b & c. Hope it helps.
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by kuljay: 11:22pm On Aug 24, 2011
, how can you search your name on the consultant site?, is it not better NAFDAC should place the names of shortlisted candidates on their various offices?
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by Obinoscopy(m): 8:05am On Aug 25, 2011
Please Azoo can you tell us the venue for the various batches. Also I'll like to know the different interview dates for the various batches. Thanks
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by Cheksa: 8:32am On Aug 25, 2011
Pls azooc or anyone that has accessed †ђξ site, can
U̶̲̥̅̊ still able to access †ђξ siite? If you can pls kindly post †ђξ link here cos since yesterday evenin being 24th august, d site has bein down. Thanks in advance
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by emmke(m): 9:38am On Aug 25, 2011
Exam date is 3rd sept. There are 5 batches: A, B, C, D & E. All batches will carryout the test on the same day at different times. Best of luck.
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by kuljay: 9:44am On Aug 25, 2011
pls is d batches specified for specific canditate or u can decide to attend any batch?, how can one check his or her name without going thru all the long lists of names?, pls respond.
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by Obinoscopy(m): 10:17am On Aug 25, 2011
emmke:

Exam date is 3rd sept. There are 5 batches: A, B, C, D & E. All batches will carryout the test on the same day at different times. Best of luck.

Where is the venue?
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by pantex: 11:09am On Aug 25, 2011
@emmke, hw can we knw d venue n where we fall under? I just recievd dia text msg n d site is dwn. Pls help.[center][/center]
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by damolaoye: 11:42am On Aug 25, 2011
pls,anybody with adequate info as to venue,batch category,time etc should post it.
Pls,i need preparation mtrls or tips!!
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by Nkemika(f): 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2011
nice one , thanks
Re: Nafdac Is Recruiting Different Positions by emmke(m): 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2011
Lagos centre: unity secondary and junior high school oshodi lagos. Abuja centre: Government secondary school Tudun wada, Wuse zone 4, Abuja. Candidates are given the centres they chose when completing the form. Candidates are to login the nafdac site( nafdac.gov.ng) to find out which batch the belong to.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Fake / Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm / Access Bank Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.