Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

The Brutal Divorce And Trials Of A Pastor - True Story - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Brutal Divorce And Trials Of A Pastor - True Story (767 Views)

The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet / True Story About Ghanaian Pastor Bathing Church Members During Crossover Night / The Train: Movie On Mike Bamiloye's True Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Brutal Divorce And Trials Of A Pastor - True Story by Lostchild(m): 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
I know a young pastor many years ago. He will call all the youngstars in the neighbourhood into his house and do house fellowship with them. He will preach the gospel to us and pray, and during the prayer section, demons will begin to manifest in the bodies of the most promiscuous girls among us.

I noticed that, it is only all the girls that club and sleep with too many men are the ones who were not able to withstand the prayers as they roll on the floor and their demons keep growling. In looking back, I can see that, this pastor really have the call of God in his life.

One day, he told us that, he was getting married which is good. He got married, wed and did was right and both of them seem to be a very happy couple. Withing a period of two years, I sense that both of them had a fight, I mean the man beat his wife I suspect.

The brothers of this lady came and fought the pastor, it was very bad. They fought him and heavily swell his face, they also gave him black eyed and collected their sister, that was how the marriage brutally ended.

The pastor life never remain thesame again after his failed marriage that ended with pain and tears. He was broken and was badly wounded spiritually. As time wents by, I started seeing him with different women, although I was not sure if he was counselling them or dating them.

Years later he began to go through extreme difficulties because he waisted money and precious time in an unfruitful marriage that brought him down. He finally went into trade as a fallen man.

Looking back now, I can see how many are not well prepared to face their evil days. I can see the deadly effect of impatience as many rush into marriage. I have see how Satan can easily used a woman to destroy the sons of light.

☆WORDS OF KNOWLEDGE☆

God's gift do not violate the free choice of any man. For you to live a perfect life, accept your mistake and learn from it and also learn from the mistake of others as swell. When an unfavourable event happens, whether it is an attack or an accident, it most likely it happened for a reason.

It would be wise to reflect upon its possible meanings and learn the lessons as efficiently as possible. If not, the lesson may be introduced again and more unjustified pain is experienced. The reason may be simply that an attack happened because it could. The lesson then is to ensure than it cannot happen again.

Sometimes an attack occurs not to teach us something new but to remind us of a lesson we have forgotten. Keeping the lesson in awareness prevents the attack from happening.

FINAL WORDS

It has proven to be truth that "those who do not know history are doomed to repeat it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Brutal Divorce And Trials Of A Pastor - True Story by Lostchild(m): 2:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
I am relaxing smiley
Re: The Brutal Divorce And Trials Of A Pastor - True Story by Kobojunkie: 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
Lostchild:
You are free to quote but must you insult me even though I did not insult you ?
What insult? undecided

If at all your many stories are nothing but attempts at insulting the intelligence of those who believe in God. undecided
Re: The Brutal Divorce And Trials Of A Pastor - True Story by Lostchild(m): 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
Kobojunkie
I have removed all your comment and remove more from all my post.

If you quote me next time and try to result my thread to insult, I will personally remove all your comment.

1 Like

Re: The Brutal Divorce And Trials Of A Pastor - True Story by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
Lovely teaching.

2 Likes

Re: The Brutal Divorce And Trials Of A Pastor - True Story by nnamdiosu(m): 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
Lostchild:
I am relaxing smiley

Hi bro. I sent you a pm. Kindly reply
Re: The Brutal Divorce And Trials Of A Pastor - True Story by Lostchild(m): 12:32am On Dec 29, 2021
nnamdiosu:

Hi bro. I sent you a pm. Kindly reply

OK,

I came home very late. Tomorrow, I will reply you
Re: The Brutal Divorce And Trials Of A Pastor - True Story by nnamdiosu(m): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2021
Lostchild:

OK,

I came home very late. Tomorrow, I will reply you

No problem.
Re: The Brutal Divorce And Trials Of A Pastor - True Story by Lostchild(m): 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2021
smiley
Re: The Brutal Divorce And Trials Of A Pastor - True Story by Lostchild(m): 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2021
nnamdiosu:

No problem.

I didn't see any email from you.
Re: The Brutal Divorce And Trials Of A Pastor - True Story by nnamdiosu(m): 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
Lostchild:

I didn't see any email from you.
I'm sure.it went to spam. But that's not a problem, I also saw yours and it was also in my spam mail. Lol.

I've replied you bro. Cheers
Re: The Brutal Divorce And Trials Of A Pastor - True Story by Lostchild(m): 12:08am On Dec 30, 2021
nnamdiosu:

I'm sure.it went to spam. But that's not a problem, I also saw yours and it was also in my spam mail. Lol.

I've replied you bro. Cheers

OK. Will login later.

(1) (Reply)

The Old Man And The Scorpion / Divorce Is NOT Sin - Jesus Christ / For Only Deep Minds: Why Did God Create Satan ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.