Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,343 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

For Only Deep Minds: Why Did God Create Satan ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Only Deep Minds: Why Did God Create Satan ? (780 Views)

Why Did GOD Create Satan / Did God Create Satan On Purpose or Unknowninly? / Why Did God Create Satan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Only Deep Minds: Why Did God Create Satan ? by Questionnaires(m): 12:40pm On Feb 25
For Only Deep Minds: Why Did God Create Satan ?
Re: For Only Deep Minds: Why Did God Create Satan ? by Lomprico2: 1:19pm On Feb 25
Is there any proof that he did?
Re: For Only Deep Minds: Why Did God Create Satan ? by perfectsusanoo(m): 1:47pm On Feb 25
What thing is satan to the most high? A black sheep? Whatever, he is still nothing
Re: For Only Deep Minds: Why Did God Create Satan ? by Stephen0mozzy: 2:04pm On Feb 25
Why do humans have an affinity for evil?
Why is selfishness easier than sacrifice for greater good?

What really is Satan if all the evil we do boils down to "what we want to do for our own good"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Only Deep Minds: Why Did God Create Satan ? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:10pm On Feb 25
Questionnaires:

And every intelligent person will tell you that.this is one of the top 5 nost stupid questions any noun could ask.

I guess, you just learnt that you could ask questions, so.you are just wasting your asking questions ability.
Re: For Only Deep Minds: Why Did God Create Satan ? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:16pm On Feb 25
Stephen0mozzy:
Why do humans have an affinity for evil?
Why is selfishness easier than sacrifice for greater good?

What really is Satan if all the evil we do boils down to "what we want to do for our own good"?

The bible answered it and it all boils down to the fact that humans think that they are intelligent whereas they are stupid as proven by the troubles they get into as.a result of doing things to their own good.
Re: For Only Deep Minds: Why Did God Create Satan ? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:18pm On Feb 25
Lomprico2:

Is it you who.created him?
Re: For Only Deep Minds: Why Did God Create Satan ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:36pm On Feb 25
Questionnaires:

For Only Deep Minds: Why Did God Create Satan?

God didn't create a Satan rather one of the perfect spirit sons of God chose to rule over others and in his bid to achieve his aim turned into a slanderer (Satan)
So God didn't create a Satan just as no mother gave birth to a thief but the child grew up and became a thief due to greed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Only Deep Minds: Why Did God Create Satan ? by Jokerman(m): 2:45pm On Feb 25
Decision and act made the angel become Satan..

He/she wasn't originally Satan
Re: For Only Deep Minds: Why Did God Create Satan ? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:01pm On Feb 25
Jokerman:

Every normal person knows this but obviously, insane people dont or maybe the op is a 5 year old.
Re: For Only Deep Minds: Why Did God Create Satan ? by Kobojunkie: 4:47pm On Feb 25
perfectsusanoo:
What thing is satan to the most high? A black sheep? Whatever, he is still nothing
He is not nothing. He is instead God's servant and administrator in the quality control department. undecided
Re: For Only Deep Minds: Why Did God Create Satan ? by Kobojunkie: 4:49pm On Feb 25
Questionnaires:
God created Satan, a liar from his beginning, for His, God's purpose. The inordinate obsession religious beings have with the character does not change the fact that the character is part and parcel of God's plan to rule over the nations. undecided
Re: For Only Deep Minds: Why Did God Create Satan ? by Kobojunkie: 4:50pm On Feb 25
Lomprico2:
God created ALL things; Nothing was created outside of Him. lipsrsealed
Re: For Only Deep Minds: Why Did God Create Satan ? by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:05pm On Feb 25
According to Islam Satan was among the Powerful angels working with God, alone the line he went against the command of Allah and condemned him.
Re: For Only Deep Minds: Why Did God Create Satan ? by Stephen0mozzy: 8:06pm On Feb 25
Dtruthspeaker:

The bible answered it and it all boils down to the fact that humans think that they are intelligent whereas they are stupid as proven by the troubles they get into as.a result of doing things to their own good.

Man was created stupid?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Only Deep Minds: Why Did God Create Satan ? by Kobojunkie: 8:35pm On Feb 25
hakeemhakeem:
According to Islam Satan was among the Powerful angels working with God, alone the line he went against the command of Allah and condemned him.
According to Scripture, The Satan who exists under the God of Israel never really went against His master and Maker and was never condemned by God of Israel. See, Islam and God of Israel (and His Son Jesus Christ) are not even the same in anyway. undecided
Re: For Only Deep Minds: Why Did God Create Satan ? by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:16pm On Feb 25
Kobojunkie:
According to Scripture, The Satan who exists under the God of Israel never really went against His master and Maker and was never condemned by God of Israel. See, Islam and God of Israel (and His Son Jesus Christ) are not even the same in anyway. undecided

I'm not here to argue with you
Re: For Only Deep Minds: Why Did God Create Satan ? by Kobojunkie: 10:31pm On Feb 25
hakeemhakeem:
β–  I'm not here to argue with you
Just stating a fact! Those who pretend to believe in Scripture even as they go around blaming Satan for all their woes and sorrows are in fact people with nuts loose in their brains --- religious steeples with little to no ability to reason things for themselves. This is because the one who commands Satan is the very same God they pretend to love and know. Satan cannot do anything without God's permission. undecided
Re: For Only Deep Minds: Why Did God Create Satan ? by Lucifyre: 10:45pm On Feb 25
If you read the biblical apocrypha you'ld find out they are two sides of the same coin especially the old testament. Narcissistic, vengeful, full of anger, hypocritical, are words that decribes the actions of both in the torah, so basically both sides of the same coin(isaiah 45 v 7). Although one is seemingly more powerful but for some reason can't end the less powerful one. Like a fox going to kill and steal a farmer's chicks from their pen but instead of the famer outrightly killing the fox, he brings it to live in the pen with the chicks and then gets angry at the chicks for getting eaten, knowing they are weaker by design. Make it make sense. A tiny drop of logic and it all crumbles like a drop of water to tissue paper.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Only Deep Minds: Why Did God Create Satan ? by Kobojunkie: 10:51pm On Feb 25
Lucifyre:
If you read the biblical apocrypha you'ld find out they are two sides of the same coin especially the old testament. Narcissistic, vengeful, full of anger, hypocritical, are words that decribes that actions of both in the torah, so basically both sides of the same coin(isaiah 45 v 7). Although one is seemingly more powerful but for some reason can't end the less powerful one. Like a fox going to kill and steal a farmer's chicks from their pen but instead of the famer outrightly killing the fox, he brings it to live in the pen with the chicks and then gets angry at the chicks for getting eaten, knowing they are weaker by design. Make it make sense. A tiny drop of logic and it all crumbles like a drop of water to tissue paper.
What do you mean by biblical apocrypha? Even the apocrypha is a collection of books so be specific about the name of the book abeg! undecided
Re: For Only Deep Minds: Why Did God Create Satan ? by Jajasabali(m): 11:51pm On Feb 25
For balance
Re: For Only Deep Minds: Why Did God Create Satan ? by Lucifyre: 11:56pm On Feb 25
Kobojunkie:
What do you mean by biblical apocrypha? Even the apocrypha is a collection of books so be specific about the name of the book abeg! undecided

If you'd at least tried to use some more of your working braincells to apply the context of what u read in order to comprehend properly, maybe just maybe u might have comprehended properly. Unfortunately that's not your style, is it?! Instead u just jump in like a dog at a ball with half assed tangential contrary pov's hence no one on here takes you seriously. Maybe you can't help it as it's an itch u need to scratch like how persons with Parkinson's and Tourette's syndrome can't help the shake.

Even though subtle but with the context of my whole comment its obvious i was being quite literal and referring to the whole bible as apocryphal which are well known but unfounded stories and wasn't referring to any specific or collective non canonical texts. Maybe i should have worded it differently for the pedants πŸ™„.

2 Likes

Re: For Only Deep Minds: Why Did God Create Satan ? by Kobojunkie: 11:59pm On Feb 25
Lucifyre:
β–  ...Even though subtle but with the context of my whole comment its obvious i was being quite literal and referring to the whole bible as apocryphal which are well known but unfounded stories and wasn't referring to any specific or collective non canonical texts. Maybe i should have worded it differently for the pedants πŸ™„.
Again, the apocrypha is a collection of books. So I ask again, what particular book in the apocryphal collection are you referring to? None of the books I have studied, all part of the apocryphal, suggest that God and Satan are what you describe. undecided
Re: For Only Deep Minds: Why Did God Create Satan ? by Lucifyre: 7:47am On Feb 26
Kobojunkie:
Again, the apocrypha is a collection of books. So I ask again, what particular book in the apocryphal collection are you referring to? None of the books I have studied, all part of the apocryphal, suggest that God and Satan are what you describe. undecided

Fvck you're denseπŸ˜„
Re: For Only Deep Minds: Why Did God Create Satan ? by Lomprico2: 9:33am On Feb 26
Kobojunkie:
God created ALL things; Nothing was created outside of Him. lipsrsealed

Says who?
Re: For Only Deep Minds: Why Did God Create Satan ? by Lomprico2: 9:34am On Feb 26
Dtruthspeaker:

Is it you who.created him?

I only asked a question. I am not God.
Re: For Only Deep Minds: Why Did God Create Satan ? by Emusan(m): 10:21am On Feb 26
hakeemhakeem:

The name Satan means 'Opposition' 'Accuser' 'Adversary'

So, if Allah actually created an Opposition and the person carried out the very purpose of being created (by going against the command of Allah), why will Allah condemn the person for doing the very thing he was created for?

2 Likes

Re: For Only Deep Minds: Why Did God Create Satan ? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:07am On Feb 26
Lomprico2:

I only asked a question. I am not God.

I only asked a question. No one said you were God,
Re: For Only Deep Minds: Why Did God Create Satan ? by Lomprico2: 11:37am On Feb 26
Dtruthspeaker:

I only asked a question. No one said you were God,

You asked if I created him. I am not a creator aka God.
Re: For Only Deep Minds: Why Did God Create Satan ? by Kobojunkie: 1:29pm On Feb 26
Lomprico2:
β–  Says who?
Scripture. lipsrsealed
Re: For Only Deep Minds: Why Did God Create Satan ? by Caphive: 4:21pm On Feb 26
Jokerman:

So why didn't God just eliminate him so we can have peace n no evil

2 Likes

Re: For Only Deep Minds: Why Did God Create Satan ? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:14pm On Feb 26
Lomprico2:

You asked if I created him. I am not a creator aka God.

So keep on checking who created him maybe it is your neighbour or your cow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince Of Wales / What Is Written Is Written. / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.