Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

M Bored So Humour Me? :( - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / M Bored So Humour Me? :( (772 Views)

Humour (joke) Is No Excuse For Bad Behaviour / Im Bored Bored So Soooooo Boreddddd / I'm Bored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M Bored So Humour Me? :( by Nikkimono(f): 6:07pm On May 22, 2011
Let's play the tell me game. U answer a tell me question and leave anoda ƒσя D next poster  reply. Tell me Ūя̲̅ worst dAy ever
Re: M Bored So Humour Me? :( by Tityzkul(f): 6:17pm On May 22, 2011
The day a guy made me cry twice. Tell the your worst experience in sec school
Re: M Bored So Humour Me? :( by Nikkimono(f): 6:30pm On May 22, 2011
♍ƺ secondary schl was horrible! Dere were several. I think d worst was when ♍ƺ frnd got debadged and flogged at assembly partly because of me. Also, wen Senior gals beat me cos of a guy I dint hav anyfin 2do wit. I rmbr prayin 2God 2mke me ugly. M lucky he denied dat wish cheesy
Re: M Bored So Humour Me? :( by Tinyemeka(m): 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2011
My worst experience in Secondary school (that was in JS Class; I got wiser eventually and tried to avoid trouble in SS class) was one certain time in the boarding house when I attempted to jump fence and go home (defaulters then were known as "jumpers"wink. A senior across the road sighted me and warned me to go back. For where!

I went back in and went to the next break in the fence. Didn't know my guy was busy targetting me from the other side. Immediately I crossed over, that same senior materialized from nowhere and grabbed me. "You r jumping fence kwo? Follow me. You r bery stufis". I knew I was in deep nsi. The guy and 2 other friends of his took me to their cubicle and designed my bum-bum with enough dogonyaro lashes cry All these while I was lying on the bare cement floor sweating buckets and crying like one castrated goat begging these guys "sorry sorry I will not do it again" Guess the trauma was just too heavy for me because I was just 9 yrs then.

Senior Lotanna and Co FGC Maid 1994, hmmm, I fitn't forget them in a hurry O. Laffs.
Re: M Bored So Humour Me? :( by Tinyemeka(m): 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2011
Oh sorry I forgot. Next question: Who has had any embarrassing episode in class? Secondary or Uni? Give us the gory details. Laffs.
Re: M Bored So Humour Me? :( by MsPotato(f): 6:32am On Jun 15, 2011
It was my first day in College and I dont know anybody. While we were sitting down listening to our first day of orientation, suddenly my stomach wont stop growling and everyone was staring at me. It growled soooo damn loiudly that everyone took notice. OMG! Mehnnnnn was I so damn embarrassed!!!

What type of cake do you like to eat most and why?
Re: M Bored So Humour Me? :( by Tinyemeka(m): 10:45am On Nov 10, 2012
Funny I just stumbled into this thread again. Didn't even know I'd posted before.

@ Ms. Potato, did you have potatoes for breakfast that morning?
Re: M Bored So Humour Me? :( by Kslib(m): 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2012
Nikkimono: ♍ƺ secondary schl was horrible! Dere were several. I think d worst was when ♍ƺ frnd got debadged and flogged at assembly partly because of me. Also, wen Senior gals beat me cos of a guy I dint hav anyfin 2do wit. I rmbr prayin 2God 2mke me ugly. M lucky he denied dat wish cheesy
Hmmmn,are you sure?? Because from ya profile pishure,it`s like he granted the wish half-way...

(1) (Reply)

Advertise With Magicsms+, Gain Access To Free Phone Number Generator! / How Many Of Our Top Government Officials Has Access To Nairaland Or An Account ? / >> Review My Joke Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.