Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/09/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/09/2021 (136 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/09/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(sat. 02/09/2017) Is Your Conscience Alive? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/09/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/09/2021 by dallyemmy: 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/09/2021 by dallyemmy: 6:40am On Sep 02, 2021
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Thursday, September 2, 2021)*

*IT SHALL BE WELL*

*Prayer Points:*

1.I worship and adore You, my Father; You're the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End; with You, all things are possible.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, give me the grace and the power to live a consistently holy life; above sin and above all the activities of the flesh, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, wear upon me the garment of Your righteousness, and give me the grace to be holy, till the end, as You are holy in heaven, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, let Your word accomplish its purpose in my life; let it never return unto You void; let it prosper in whatever it is sent unto, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, give me the grace to abide in You, and You, in me, that I may bear much fruits; for without You I can do nothing, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, let me enjoy all-round wellness in life; let every satanic limitation, yoke, sickness, bondage, shame, reproach, failure, barrenness, poverty and lack, become things of the past in my life, in Jesus' name.

8.I decree it shall be well with me and I shall eat the fruits of my labours, in Jesus' name.

9.Thank You, Father, for making me righteous and for assuring me of a glorious tomorrow.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; it is well with him, his family and ministry, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/09/2021 by dallyemmy: 6:40am On Sep 02, 2021
“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

(1) (Reply)

+ / The Bondage Of Fear And The Way Out??? / Does God Approve Or Disapprove Of A Marriage: Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.