Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here - Educational Services (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here (16804 Views)

Acquire Tech Skills Without Stress! / How To Acquire Doctorate Degree Against All Odds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
"The greatest gift you can give somebody is your own personal development. I used to say, If you will take care of me, I will take care of you. Now I say, I will take care of me for you, if you will take care of you for me.”
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
"Goal-setting is powerful because it provides focus. It shapes our dreams. It gives us the ability to hone in on the exact actions we need to perform to achieve everything we desire in life.”
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 9:25am On Sep 26, 2021
"You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of.”
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
"Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don’t wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don’t wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom.”
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 9:19am On Sep 27, 2021
Don’t shortchange yourself when it comes to investing in your own better future.”
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
"The day you graduate from childhood to adulthood is the day you take full responsibility for your life.”
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
"Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” 
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 8:23am On Sep 28, 2021
“Start from wherever you are and with whatever you’ve got.”
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
"Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do.”
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
"Life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.”
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 9:53am On Sep 29, 2021
"Excuses are the nails used to build a house of failure.”
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
"Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.”
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2021
“Don’t set your goals too low. If you don’t need much, you won’t become much.”
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 9:37am On Sep 30, 2021
"If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan, and guess what they have planned for you? Not much.”
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
"I find it fascinating that most people plan their vacations with better care than they plan their lives. Perhaps that is because escapes is easier than change.”
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 8:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
"Live a vital life. If you live well, you will earn well. If you live well, it will show in your face; it will show in the texture of your voice. There will be something unique and magical about you if you live well. It will infuse not only your personal life but also your business life. And it will give you a vitality nothing else can give.”
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 9:15am On Oct 01, 2021
"If you’re serious about becoming a wealthy, powerful, sophisticated, healthy, influential, cultured and unique individual, keep a journal – don’t trust your memory.”
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 2:02pm On Oct 01, 2021
"Don’t say, ‘If I could, I would.’ Say, ‘If I can, I will.’”
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2021
"Creation is not unwilling to open to you the doors to the beyond. It is not creation’s unwillingness that you are struggling with. You are struggling with the walls of resistance that you have built around yourself.”
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 9:29am On Oct 02, 2021
Get Trained Today, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2021
"If you don’t sow, you don’t reap. You don’t even have a chance.”
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
"What you become is far more important than what you get.”
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by MarriagesThatWo: 7:06am On Oct 03, 2021
If you want to learn affiliate marketing for free. I teach it on my WhatsApp status.

Join my WhatsApp list on 08102714748

All you have to do is send yes to 08102714748

First, I will send you a PDF on what most people still don't know about affiliate marketing

Then, it continues from there...

and by the way I am Emeka Godson and A happy wonderful First Sunday to you, this month of Independence!
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
"Treat yourself as you are, and you will remain as you are. Treat yourself as you could be, and you will become what you should be.”
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
"We are powerfully imprisoned by the terms in which we have been conducted to think.”

We don't usually think how we want to think but how we are conditioned to think. Changing our mental paradigms is one of the most important aspects of personal development and one of the cornerstones of lasting transformation.
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 9:29am On Oct 04, 2021
"In the absence of clearly defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by them.”

You can easily go hours and hours from one social media message to the next video, to another series, and suddenly realize that half your day is up.

Those who have clearly defined goals and a burning desire to see them become reality have no time for constant interruption by daily trivia.

How many people spend hours a week on social media when they could spend this time much more usefully?
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
"GROWTH IS PAINFUL. CHANGE IS PAINFUL. BUT, NOTHING IS AS PAINFUL AS STAYING STUCK WHERE YOU DO NOT BELONG.”
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
I stood when standing was not easy and I found something to believe in
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 12:08am On Oct 06, 2021
A strong man cannot help a weaker unless that weaker is willing to be helped, and even then the weak man must become strong of himself; he must, by his own efforts, develop the strength which he admires in another. None but himself can alter his condition.
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2021
"No one can do for you what can only be done through you."

Everything needs to be available faster, people expect immediate results. We rely more and more on technology to do the work and our thinking for us.

You cannot outsource your personal growth.

I’ve been to many seminars where a lot of people somehow think that the people running the event are responsible for their progress. They’re not.

Participating in a program or event can be the start or a stimulus for your growth journey, but no one can do your growth for you.

You are leading your life, and as the leader you are the one in charge, whether you like it or not.

You are the only one who's really responsible for your own growth.
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
"You are not a child anymore. Start to think for yourself."

Our world is filled with distractions and thinking for yourself requires effort, which is why most people never take any time to really think. They let other people do their thinking for them.

Could it be that the reason why so many great books were written before this information/data/distraction age, is because people set aside more time to think and their attention was much more focused?

How many of us ever take the time to sit down and contemplate a specific subject or intellectual challenge? Imaginative, strategic, focused thinking is at the root of every great invention or insight.

When was the last time you sat down with a blank piece of paper and took the time to think a certain issue through? I bet most people never do this.

One of the things that you can do is to start each day with a blank piece of paper and journal about your personal development for a certain period of time.

Try it, you’ll be surprised by the ideas and insights your mind will come up with.
Re: Educate Yourself Now, Acquire A Skills/handwork Here by Skillsnigeria: 7:48am On Oct 07, 2021
"WE ARE PRODUCTS OF OUR PAST, BUT WE DON’T HAVE TO BE PRISONERS OF IT.”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Lesson Notes For Secondary School Teachers And Student JSS1-3 And SS1-3 / APPLY FOR 2019 BSC, MSC AND PHD CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP- UNIVERSITY / AVEVA Plant Design Management System PDMS Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.