Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Nnewi Has The Worst Roads In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnewi Has The Worst Roads In Anambra (1171 Views)

Worst Roads In Obosi, Anambra - Soludo Takes A Tour Himself (Video) / Does Ogun State Have The Worst Roads In The South West? / Sagamu-Ogijo Road: A Look At One Of Nigeria's Worst Roads (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnewi Has The Worst Roads In Anambra by NNEWIsuper: 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
I mean why the negligence in Nnewi.Just travel through Anambra and you will notice Nnewi has the worst roads.Too bad . what is your oga and APGA doing towards this,thats so bad of APGA

1 Like

Re: Nnewi Has The Worst Roads In Anambra by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
Show the bad road so that we can all see it.

Indicate the points the bad roads are existing, so that it can be aired to get proper attention.

Snap the roads and upload on media.

4 Likes

Re: Nnewi Has The Worst Roads In Anambra by adefitim(m): 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
And is an Industrial place, that’s bad.
Government should do the needful
Re: Nnewi Has The Worst Roads In Anambra by aribisala0(m): 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
I thought they said the whole of West Africa come to HooNaywee to buy spare parts .

Which roads do they use?
Re: Nnewi Has The Worst Roads In Anambra by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
this monkey is looking for something to masturbate on against the Igbos.

I have told you guys that I am not interested in that Igbo sentiments...The issue here is a town In Anambra state and Anambra are not known to cover bad Governance or ills like you lots from other state in the name of igbo bla bla.

If there are bad roads let him show it so that it can get needed attention.

Go and be doing that igbo bla bla in your State.

Thank u

1 Like

Re: Nnewi Has The Worst Roads In Anambra by NNEWIsuper: 7:23am On Sep 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Show the bad road so that we can all see it.

Indicate the points the bad roads are existing, so that it can be aired to get proper attention.

Snap the roads and upload on media.
Well unless you don't know Nnewi my hometown, I'm not ashamed to say it, we need good roads in Uruagu,Otolo,Nnewichi and Umudim
Re: Nnewi Has The Worst Roads In Anambra by ABlAstate: 7:38am On Sep 02, 2021
[s]
NNEWIsuper:

Well unless you don't know Nnewi my hometown, I'm not ashamed to say it, we need good roads in Uruagu,Otolo,Nnewichi and Umudim
[/s]

Even when your backward shithole Aba is the worst place on earth. Nnewi is like London compare to Aba. Only pigs can survive in Abia state

Pictures: ABA, ABIA STATE

1 Like

Re: Nnewi Has The Worst Roads In Anambra by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 02, 2021
NNEWIsuper:

Mtcheew.

This is September and I can't enter same pig status with ndi Abia.

Look for who to patronise u.
Re: Nnewi Has The Worst Roads In Anambra by NNEWIsuper: 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Mtcheew.

Lol,nnewi is the pig capital now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nnewi Has The Worst Roads In Anambra by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
NNEWIsuper:

Lol,nnewi is the pig capital now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Mtcheew.

Re: Nnewi Has The Worst Roads In Anambra by stephenonyx(m): 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2021
Awka has the worst road too. I don't even understand how Obiano builds his own roads..gully erosion everywhere with no help on site. Refuse dumps on major Eke Awka roads doesn't make sense atall. All the roads that Peter built has been damaged because there where no good drainage system.
Am from Awka and I will tell you that Awka doesn't deserve to be a Capital of any State talkless of Almighty Anambra State.
Re: Nnewi Has The Worst Roads In Anambra by NNEWIsuper: 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
stephenonyx:
Awka has the worst road too. I don't even understand how Obiano builds his own roads..gully erosion everywhere with no help on site. Refuse dumps on major Eke Awka roads doesn't make sense atall. All the roads that Peter built has been damaged because there where no good drainage system.
Am from Awka and I will tell you that Awka doesn't deserve to be a Capital of any State talkless of Almighty Anambra State.
Anambra people love suffering and smiling as if all is well. They should enjoy the filthy erosion ravaged Awka. Nnewi sef can't boast of a 5cm tarred uninterrupted good road,Nnewi is a mess and a shithole village
Re: Nnewi Has The Worst Roads In Anambra by ABlAstate: 8:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
[s]
stephenonyx:
[/s]

I am from Abia but truth be told Awka is the fastest developing city in Nigeria aside Abuja. Awka on the other hand has beautiful well paved roads and FLYOVERS.

This is unlike the glorified village called Umuahia that's littered with dilapidated roads. Umuahia is the worst state capital in Nigeria.

Aba on the other hand is only fit for pigs to live in. Aba has the worst roads in Nigeria

Abia state is generally the most backward state in Nigeria.

Pictures: beautiful city of Awka

Re: Nnewi Has The Worst Roads In Anambra by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
ABlAstate:
[s][/s]

I am from Abia but truth be told Awka is the fastest developing city in Nigeria aside Abuja. Awka on the other hand has beautiful well paved roads and FLYOVERS.

This is unlike the glorified village called Umuahia that's littered with dilapidated roads. Umuahia is the worst state capital in Nigeria.

Aba on the other hand is only fit for pigs to live in. Aba has the worst roads in Nigeria

Abia state is generally the most backward state in Nigeria.

Na u really fit all these pigs from Abia state

Same rag tags are the one forming Ipob groups in different towns in Anambra state.

Nemesis will catch up with them soon.
Re: Nnewi Has The Worst Roads In Anambra by ABlAstate: 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
[s]
NNEWIsuper:

Anambra people love suffering and smiling as if all is well. They should enjoy the filthy erosion ravaged Awka. Nnewi sef can't boast of a 5cm tarred uninterrupted good road,Nnewi is a mess and a shithole village
[/s]

Stop crying, we are both from Abia state, but truth must be told. Umuahia is a glorified village, while Aba is a disgusting sewage pit toilet.

Nnewi is like America compare to Aba. Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria.

Comparing Anambra to Abia state is like comparing America to Uganda. Abia is Uganda.

Re: Nnewi Has The Worst Roads In Anambra by ABlAstate: 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Na u really fit all these pigs from Abia state

Same rag tags are the one forming Ipob groups in different towns in Anambra state.

Nemesis will catch up with them soon.

Stop responding to him, let me treat his fuc.k up
Re: Nnewi Has The Worst Roads In Anambra by ABlAstate: 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
[s]
NNEWIsuper:

[/s]

Abia state is cursed. The only reason igbos are insulted in Nigeria is because of Abia state.

Umuahia is a glorified village ravaged with erosion, dilapidated roads and also Umuahia worst state capital in Nigeria.

ABA is a disgusting sewage pit littered with dilapidated roads and filth everywhere. Aba is ravaged by bad roads, dirt, erosion, armed robbers, ipob terrorists, etc

Overall, Abia state is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria.

Pictures: Aba(people live like animals in Aba)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Guess These States From Their City Centers? / 2023: UK Government Asks Buhari To Sign Amended Electoral Act / EXCLUSIVE: Real Reason Former Lagos Governor, Tinubu Cancelled 70th Birthday Col

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.