Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria (23033 Views)

Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots / Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right / Awara Biokpomabo: INEC Has No Right To Halt My Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria by Yoighaman(m): 12:55am On Sep 02, 2021
Is Shehu Garba Nigeria's President?

He seems to be more visible than the actual President.
Re: Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria by calcal: 12:55am On Sep 02, 2021
While BokoHaram is busy distributing food and clothes to the needy.

stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-amnesty-international-has-no-right-to-exist-in-nigeria-presidency/
Re: Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria by Yankee101: 1:30am On Sep 02, 2021
Garba shehu and Buhari have no right to exist in nigeria be that now
Re: Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria by CXLVII: 2:16am On Sep 02, 2021
True!
Re: Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria by rummmy: 3:30am On Sep 02, 2021
Once you speak against this evil government.
They will come for you..
Very soon UNITED NATION will have no right to exist in Nigeria .
Re: Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria by EagleNest(m): 3:39am On Sep 02, 2021
Garba is just distracting Nigerians from the terror going on in the North. Suddenly he started shouting IPOB and amnesty international up and down. One thing is clear, very soon Buhari and his co-traveller's time will be up.
Re: Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria by Babaken(m): 6:55am On Sep 02, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
I guess Amnesty International are the reason why bandits are kidnapping students in the Northern Nigeria?

Buhari is a mistake of a president
The worst mistakes in the history of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu: Amnesty International Has No Right To Exist In Nigeria by resourcedude: 11:40am On Sep 02, 2021
Abeg, how many years remaining for these things to vacate office?
Once I remember this gvt , fever catches me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Anambra, Enugu, Kogi Can’t Be Declared Oil Bearing States, By DPR / Rivers Rerun: APC Unleashes Full Weight Of Federal Might On Rivers / Presidency: Nobody Can Stop Me From Contesting In 2023 – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.