Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion (81698 Views)

3 Men Carrying Sacrifice In Ikorodu, Forced To Eat It (Photos) / Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée / Nigerian Parents Arrested In US After Son Died During Religious Fast. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by tiger28: 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
Whenever you hear Reverend DOCTOR .............RUN!!!!!
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by lexy2014: 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
infoxpress:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTSYY74NYSt/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTbTEbwYQ_E

Pastor disgraced and forced to marry fiancée's corpse after she died when he allegedly aborted her pregnancy Pastor disgraced and forced to marry fiancée's corpse after she died when he allegedly aborted her pregnancy her consent to save his reputation.

Family members say churches still call Rev Sunday to preach and he's still a theology teacher at Bethel Seminary.

I beg, which kind english u de write? meanwhile, this man ought to be in jail and not marrying corpses and preaching. after marrying d corpse, what next?
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by ceaser: 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
See as the yèyẹ́ man dey even bounce sef. It's like he is not even remorseful for the nonsense he did.
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by Lovenorth: 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
belshazzar:
I Am earnestly and anxiously waiting for mr unrighteousness to make a coment
Hypocrites will definitely avoid this thread
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by vannessa7(f): 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
He just killed that beautiful lady like that, I am going to say this exactly the way ipobians say it about we afonjas, there is no true pastor in the East,they will crack at the first temptation everytime, they can't withstand the rigour of the wilderness yet they abuse everybody, don't come for me o because I've sharpened my mouth ready for you, very painful thing, a graduate fa. "Crying"
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by Angelfrost(m): 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
Biko, forget marrying or divorcing corpse... Why is the murderer not in jail awaiting trial?!! He is even strolling along without a scratch on his body. Abi my eyes dey deceive me?!!

Maybe I didn't read the story properly, or something doesn't add up... Men who didn't even commit a quarter of this crime are forgotten in jail as we type. Why is this nigga walking free?!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by dex4sure: 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
End time pastors everywhere....

Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by hush15: 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Women are really funny.

You knew his position on your pregnancy.

You still went to his house to drink a strange substance.

Or is the family trying to exonerate the dead woman.

Sometimes preventing these things are easier than curing.

Seeing that Pastor Albino didn't want a child, the woman ought to have called off the engagement.

The woman has her own faults is a joint cause to her demise, however, the Pastor should be charged to court for second degree murder for drugging his partner when he is not certified or trained to do so, eventually killing her in the process. That's if the family of the dead wishes to pursue their case.

I don't understand why Pastors belittle the title they carry. Let's admit that he is human and can't help having sexual urges, he should have use a condom and since he didn't, abortion shouldn't have been the next recommendation.
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by orlaglobal234: 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
Don't date devilish men of God but our ladies will refuse because of ATENUJE they want people to be called them mummy G.O, but see where this one ended her journey of 32 years ago with a lot of stress and struggling to obtained her degree from university but everything just came to an end just like that...................
.....................................with tears in my eyes R.I.P
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by Patrioticman007(m): 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nuelito:
And the lady was even from a christian family undecided

I wonder why she didn't wait until the so called pastor walk her down the aisle before giving him keys to her gate

The religion of love has done it again, with its hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by Handsum64: 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
Pastors are half of Nigeria problems
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by Angelfrost(m): 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Women are really funny.

You knew his position on your pregnancy.

You still went to his house to drink a strange substance.

Or is the family trying to exonerate the dead woman.

Sometimes preventing these things are easier than curing.

Seeing that Pastor Albino didn't want a child, the woman ought to have called off the engagement.

Bros, the number of women in abusive and destructive marriages in Nigeria today will shock you to your intestines! I kid you not.
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by Eriokanmi: 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
adefitim:
Nothing wey no Dey happen in this world again
End time tinz
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by Calitoscassius(m): 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2021
Total rubbish!
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by wink2015(m): 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nuelito:
And the lady was even from a christian family undecided

I wonder why she didn't wait until the so called pastor walk her down the aisle before giving him keys to her gate

What do you mean by giving him keys to her gate?
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by ecomalchemist(m): 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
Problem no dey finish
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
Pastor Reverend Doctor Fûck pussy angry
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by bizzibodi(m): 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
He should have been forced to carry out missionary position on d corpse publicly.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by murphyrichy(m): 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
Wicked man, Some men aren't worth to be called pastors.
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by abimic(m): 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
purples25:
Why date a woman for five years.
Is there anyway it's decreed that such is wrong?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by frozen70(f): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
adefitim:
Nothing wey no Dey happen in this world again

Honestly ❗
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by mastermaestro(m): 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
purples25:
Why date a woman for five years.

Very annoying. Between a year and half, wedding plans should already be underway. Five years? He never wanted to marry her. The more reason he tried to terminate the pregnancy. Too bad the innocent girl lost her life in the hands of a deceiver who paraded himself as a lover. sad

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by frozen70(f): 8:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
Am just glad that he wedded her to fulfill that he actually married her

While her family is feeling the pains
Let the Pastor feel the shame he caused by himself and for himself
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by Agugbadin: 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
IGBO AMAKA

1 Like

Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
Someone that preaches in the church, was confidently sleeping with you. I wonder how the pastor was able to convince her to commit adultery.

These ladies always want to prove smart when you trying to woo them, but if you hear the dumb things they do; you will be surprised.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by ibechris(m): 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
I personally hate 90% of pentecostal pastors...most of them are arrogant,pompous and say what God never ask them to say. They twist the word of God badly just to enslave the poor among their folds.

I can't be surprised at all.
This is one out of many that we don't know about.

This is simply a murder case...similar to Pastor Kings.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by enemyofprogress: 8:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
See as him resemble
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by fineboynl(m): 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
He was only trying to cover up something to few people. But now everything burst open to the whole world.

We are not perfect but now I pity him.
Re: Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion by Emola12(m): 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
how can someone marry corpse?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial / "What Does The Bible Say About The Virgin Mary?" / What Is The Use Of The 7 Books Of Moses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.