Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

Yemi Kale Speaks About False Economic Data - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Kale Speaks About False Economic Data (25692 Views)

Simon Harry Replaces Yemi Kale As Statistician-General Of The Federation / Meet Yemi Kale: The Man Governors And Ministers Fear More Than Magu Of EFCC / Unemployment Data: NBS DG, Yemi Kale Disowns Buhari And Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Kale Speaks About False Economic Data by omanzo02: 9:13am On Sep 02, 2021
houseontherock:
Falsifying data is not new to our Oga at the top and the cabal...
What do you expect from someone that pressurised WAEC to falsified his NEPA certificate data!
Re: Yemi Kale Speaks About False Economic Data by chriscrosss(m): 9:20am On Sep 02, 2021
When yo people fall out of favour, yo come online splitting shit and rubbish..why didnt you talk when you were there..oga go and and seat..you re part of the corrupt people.. Who know you self...
Re: Yemi Kale Speaks About False Economic Data by dionma: 9:20am On Sep 02, 2021
Reading the post, nowhere did Kale say he was pressurized by the Federal government. No quote to that effect is stated in the article. He mentioned the USA under Trump. I cannot find any reference to the Buhari government putting pressure on him. The title and the news article is misleading.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Kale Speaks About False Economic Data by FarahAideed: 9:21am On Sep 02, 2021
Trumann:

Stop posting like a blind illiterate. From the post, you'll see that he rejected posting false data, that's why your brother Ngige was crying and throwing tantrums.

Gerrout ...he rejected yet he didn't post unemployment Statistics for 24 months just so he helps Buhari reelection bid ...you people must think others are as gullible as you are
Re: Yemi Kale Speaks About False Economic Data by TWLifestyle: 9:22am On Sep 02, 2021
LibertyRep:
Does anyone truly believe stats from government any longer?
when it's negative people believe the data .
Re: Yemi Kale Speaks About False Economic Data by FarahAideed: 9:22am On Sep 02, 2021
amc:

But he said he didn’t bulge and continued to publish the truth. Or you missed that bit of information?

He didn't bulge but somehow he refused to publish unemployment Statistics for 2 years leading to the 2019 election..keep fooling yourself sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Kale Speaks About False Economic Data by FarahAideed: 9:24am On Sep 02, 2021
Trumann:

You are eternally stupid. He didn't post, you are convulsing. He posted, Ngige your brother was crying. You fools are cursed with victim complex.

Mynd44 Seun Lalasticlala rule 2 breach

1 Like

Re: Yemi Kale Speaks About False Economic Data by Blue3k(m): 9:25am On Sep 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

Gerrout ...he rejected yet he didn't post unemployment Statistics for 24 months just so he helps Buhari reelection bid ...you people must think others are as gullible as you are

Only a mumu starts comparing apples to oranges for no reason. Address his argument about fake stats instead rambling about unemployment stats.

FarahAideed:

Lol now you want to cry to the mods? Your nonsense has been exposed yet again.

FarahAideed:

[b]Yiu are just a desperate low life [/b]that's going nowhere trust me .. Gerrout

Should the mods ban you as well. Lol you're just going to run ti your other monikers like you always do.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Kale Speaks About False Economic Data by seunmsg(m): 9:28am On Sep 02, 2021
“I’m extremely stubborn which a few of my friends have said is a requirement for the job, but on a serious note. When I started this job, I remember mentioning to my key staff that if I must do this job, I must be ready to be fired at a moment’s notice,” he said.

“I’m serving my country and I will serve it correctly and I’m ready to lose my job for doing the right things. I am not ready to keep my job for doing the wrong things. Once I convinced myself that that’s the way it was going to go.

“I didn’t particularly care about any political attacks or any opinions that were not ideal. What I did was to ensure that we followed the correct methodology.”

Above is what Yemi Kale said but as usual, People’s gazette turned what he said upside down to mean Buhari pressured him to falsify data and as usual, wailers rushed to comment without reading.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Kale Speaks About False Economic Data by lordatkinson07(m): 9:28am On Sep 02, 2021
One year nine months (1year, 9 months) remaining, is this how the atrocities would continue.
Those of us that voted and stood by the vote in 2015 and 2019 respectively for this nonchalant Fulani bandit turned president, we should be shocked and be ashamed of ourselves.
Re: Yemi Kale Speaks About False Economic Data by FarahAideed: 9:28am On Sep 02, 2021
Trumann:

You are eternally stupid. He didn't post, you are convulsing. He posted, Ngige your brother was crying. You fools are cursed with victim complex.

You can go check , he didn't post unemployment starts for two years deliberately trying to protect Buharis re-election bid and only started posting after the the 2019 election...Well you can never know because you are are the typical Nigerian with low IQ who hides all their inadequacies under tribalism... Yemi Kale was one of the most compromised SG the NBS has had ...He should tell us why he didn't post job report for 2 years
Re: Yemi Kale Speaks About False Economic Data by Trumann: 9:30am On Sep 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

rule 2 breach

Why run crying to the mods? I have told you that wailing is in your blood.
Re: Yemi Kale Speaks About False Economic Data by aribisala0(m): 9:31am On Sep 02, 2021
atorioke:
Even the data you dropped were majorly thrash. Na you dey drop those data of Osun is economically better than Abia. Osun wey na only Osogbo, Ile-ife and Ede get small head for full state. Beggars everywhere and poor standard of living even with the cheap food and low cost of living there.
They are better than Abia

Aba is the dirtiest place known to man or pig
Re: Yemi Kale Speaks About False Economic Data by FarahAideed: 9:32am On Sep 02, 2021
Blue3k:

Only a mumu starts comparing apples to oranges for no reason. Address his argument about fake stats instead rambling about unemployment stats.

Mushin Reuben Abati abeg Park well ..I know you are just looking out for your survival ... Typical jobber without honor
Re: Yemi Kale Speaks About False Economic Data by Blue3k(m): 9:35am On Sep 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

Mushin Reuben Abati abeg Park well ..I know you are just looking out for your survival ... Typical jobber without honor

Anambra crybaby you don't have any counter arguments after your foolish comments exposed you? Lol this is hilarious..

FarahAideed:

FarahAideed:

Yiu are just a desperate low life that's going nowhere trust me .. Gerrout

Should the mods ban you as well. Lol you're just going to run to your other monikers like you always do.

Trumann:

Why run crying to the mods? I have told you that wailing is in your blood.

You hit a nerve thats why he needs the mods to censor you.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Kale Speaks About False Economic Data by BruncleZuma: 9:37am On Sep 02, 2021
Ghen Ghen
Re: Yemi Kale Speaks About False Economic Data by Tomahawk99(m): 9:52am On Sep 02, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Obasanjo & pdp masters of falsification. Government Magic, Madam Okonjo Iweala chief architect.
Obj is no more president, face Buhari. Mumu.
Re: Yemi Kale Speaks About False Economic Data by Bluntemperor: 10:07am On Sep 02, 2021
FarahAideed:
When I said this man was being forced to publish false data many zombies insulted me and now I have been vindicated ..the Day Yemi Kale was replaced within 12 hours the new Clown at the NBS released a hoax of statistics which he termed 5 percent Growth cheesy grin

The worst is Dr Ngige.Wandered what this man would be remembered for.So the ILO has a Standard for data publication :
-yet you are unable to tell us or provide data on how many Millions of Jobs you created for millions of jobless Youths since you saddle the Ministry.
-in your medical lines,despite the Presidents(present and past),the governors ( present and past),the Legislatures, Commissioners-going abroad for Medical Tourism in US, London, Germany, Israel,Dubai etc,what inputs did you make to halt the trend that is hurting the Nigeria Economy!
Rather,you were busy telling Nigerians that ' Doctors are too many 'on national TV' just to cling onto your job! Are you aware how much $Dollars are transferred abroad through Medical visitations? No wander,Naira is losing value to Dollar!
So,Dr Ngige, what happens to ASUU agreed Payments,an agreement is binding,so why delayed it, afterall,data were there and provided before you signed the agreement with them! By delaying to pay the University Lecturers up till now because delay is denial!
Here you are talking about data,how many have you placed on standard-data that has contributed to Nigeria Economy?
Re: Yemi Kale Speaks About False Economic Data by addictiv(m): 10:16am On Sep 02, 2021
What do u expect from a president with falsified results
Re: Yemi Kale Speaks About False Economic Data by michoim(m): 10:21am On Sep 02, 2021
Evil reporters have started fabricating. Just because it was recently published that Nigeria economy has progressed 5%faster than expected, the children of hate have started concocting stories to the contrary..

1 Like

Re: Yemi Kale Speaks About False Economic Data by bareal(m): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2021
SpatialKing:

Ogbomoso is in Oyo
You forgot to mention Ile-Ife

He also forgot Ilesha and Iwo
Re: Yemi Kale Speaks About False Economic Data by poiZon: 10:26am On Sep 02, 2021
The new one came in, kpam GDP growth reach 5.01% when nothing is working in the country..
I saw him the other day on tv, he dressed like fulani. Was like this man no get root?
Re: Yemi Kale Speaks About False Economic Data by chrisooblog: 10:32am On Sep 02, 2021
Honestly sections of our media need to do better. What Yemi Kale was quoted to have said is completely different from the headline. They are so many things you can criticize PMB's government about but using falsehood and disinformation will not serve any purpose. It will only further delegitimise your media platform as one that spreads fake news while pursuing a partisan agenda.

micellgevity:

https://gazettengr.com/buhari-regime-pushed-me-to-publish-false-economic-statistics-yemi-kale/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews

1 Like

Re: Yemi Kale Speaks About False Economic Data by naija1stnigar(m): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2021
I said it in 2015 that Nigeria having a fugitive like Buhari in power will lead to more catastrophe for the nation, a man who defied all odds to overthrow a democratically elected president, who was supposed to be serving jail term as at then was made president no thanks to our ewedu eaters but now it has down on us all that what Buhari can not destroy does not exist but unfortunately there's nothing we can do than to beg God to repeat the Abacha shortcut if not two years is too much to continue with this evil currently ravaging the land in the name of governance.
Re: Yemi Kale Speaks About False Economic Data by Enyimbamercedes: 10:53am On Sep 02, 2021
Child of perdition

Yemi Kale is ipob agent put by GEJ in office to embarrass our dear daddy!
Re: Yemi Kale Speaks About False Economic Data by VULCAN(m): 11:05am On Sep 02, 2021
Even though you are a liar

Must you also be daft.

It was clearly mentioned in the very first paragraph.

BMCs like you are the dregs of our society.

Mtscheww!

wellmax:
Nowhere in the report did he say he was pressurized. But it is what it is, journalism to the dogs, agenda must agend
Re: Yemi Kale Speaks About False Economic Data by Phred1717: 11:08am On Sep 02, 2021
Fool!!!!!!!!! Why saying it now
Re: Yemi Kale Speaks About False Economic Data by frankson1(m): 11:17am On Sep 02, 2021
christistruth01:

You don't know Osun State

His description of Osun state isn't wrong.
Re: Yemi Kale Speaks About False Economic Data by RepoMan007: 11:23am On Sep 02, 2021
atorioke:
Even the data you dropped were majorly thrash. Na you dey drop those data of Osun is economically better than Abia. Osun wey na only Osogbo, Ile-ife and Ede get small head for full state. Beggars everywhere and poor standard of living even with the cheap food and low cost of living there.
standard of living is more about what can be afforded per naira as against what you have in pocket. Someone who can feed well with N300 in Osun is better off compared to another that cannot feed well enough with same amount elsewhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Kale Speaks About False Economic Data by amc: 11:25am On Sep 02, 2021
FarahAideed:

He didn't bulge but somehow he refused to publish unemployment Statistics for 2 years leading to the 2019 election..keep fooling yourself sir

Do you know what is involved in researching and analysing unemployment figures across the hole country? Its better being late than being false.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Visits Shehu of Borno During PDP Campaign Rally in Maiduguri (Photos) / Tinubu Lobbies Saraki, Senators Over Fowler / Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.