Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:27 PM

My Album Beats Every Songs I’ve Heard,pls Advise On How To Get It Blown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Album Beats Every Songs I’ve Heard,pls Advise On How To Get It Blown (481 Views)

I No Fit Use My Death Promote My Album – Portable Shades Oladips (video) / My Album Is Not A Floppy Disk - Davido Responds To Burna Boy’s Tweet / Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Album Beats Every Songs I’ve Heard,pls Advise On How To Get It Blown by MaryBaey(f): 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
Wrote a romantic album for the season
I’ve tried compare to every celebrated stars songs ,but none ever came close..pls how do you feel I can go global ..as in what type of promotions ..in what ways should I go about it to catch the world’s attention..trust me the song lyrics ,rhythm and pattern is really huge
Re: My Album Beats Every Songs I’ve Heard,pls Advise On How To Get It Blown by chatinent: 7:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
You never blow you don oust people wey don blow? Sure you wanna climb?

2 Likes

Re: My Album Beats Every Songs I’ve Heard,pls Advise On How To Get It Blown by OGdaddy(m): 7:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
MaryBaey:
I’ve tried compare to every celebrated stars songs ,but none ever came close..pls how do you feel I can go global ..as in what type of promotions ..in what ways should I go about it to catch the world’s attention..trust me the song lyrics ,rhythm and pattern is really huge
Hmmm try send one of the songs to don jazzy on Instagram.
Try get his attention and if he listens to it, i swear he will sign you without thinking twice.

It should be only don jazzy please. Because don jazzy's label is the only decent record label free from cultist or internet fraudsters in Nigeria. So you will be save With him.

2 Likes

Re: My Album Beats Every Songs I’ve Heard,pls Advise On How To Get It Blown by MaryBaey(f): 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
OGdaddy:
Hmmm try send one of the songs to don jazzy on Instagram.
Try get his attention and if he listens to it, i swear he will sign you without thinking twice.

It should be only don jazzy please. Because don jazzy's label is the only decent record label free from cultist or internet fraudsters in Nigeria. So you will be save With him.

Thanks I really appreciate
Re: My Album Beats Every Songs I’ve Heard,pls Advise On How To Get It Blown by OGdaddy(m): 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
MaryBaey:

Thanks I really appreciate
You are welcome.

Please!! It must be don jazzy only.

1 Like

Re: My Album Beats Every Songs I’ve Heard,pls Advise On How To Get It Blown by KillingIsFun: 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
Wait o, are you not one of those who were eliminated in the early rounds of West Africa Idol? The one whose voice sounds like a drowning cat?

MaryBaey:
Re: My Album Beats Every Songs I’ve Heard,pls Advise On How To Get It Blown by MaryBaey(f): 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
KillingIsFun:
Wait o, are you not one of those who were eliminated in the early rounds of West Africa Idol? The one whose voice sounds like a drowning cat?

Lol this is not a joke ,be realistic and try give any advise if you can
Re: My Album Beats Every Songs I’ve Heard,pls Advise On How To Get It Blown by longetivity(m): 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
chatinent:
You never blow you don oust people wey don blow? Sure you wanna climb?
bro me sef dey reason am grin
Re: My Album Beats Every Songs I’ve Heard,pls Advise On How To Get It Blown by funshowealth: 8:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
I want everyone to careful and immediately leave any telegram forum telling you that your money will be doubled and paid in the next 2hrs like ACCESS CAPITAL INVESTMENT. They are purely FRAUDSTERS out there to reap from where they have not sown. They claimed they are investing into Bitcoin and cryto currency. They are bloody liar pls don't fall for there trick.
The papetrator of this illicit investment claimed to be DEBORAH OMALE . This are people the EFCC need to pick in order to put a check to this mallacious activity.

The attached are the conversation I had with her and the fraudulent account information which is a personal account. Beware!

Re: My Album Beats Every Songs I’ve Heard,pls Advise On How To Get It Blown by MaryBaey(f): 5:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
funshowealth:
I want everyone to careful and immediately leave any telegram forum telling you that your money will be doubled and paid in the next 2hrs like ACCESS CAPITAL INVESTMENT. They are purely FRAUDSTERS out there to reap from where they have not sown. They claimed they are investing into Bitcoin and cryto currency. They are bloody liar pls don't fall for there trick.
DEBORAH OMALE the so called pastor is the papetrator of this fraudulent activities. This are people the EFCC need to pick in order to put a check to this mallacious activity.

The attached are the conversation I had with her and the fraudulent account information which is a personal account. Beware!

May we not enter one chance o lol, Nigerians and scam ehn

(1) (Reply)

Lexa Doig Bio | Age, Height, Husband, Net Worth / Regina Daniels Celebrates 21st Birthday With Stunning Photos [photos & Video] / Journalist Shares Photos Of Contestants Claiming To Be Ages 12 And 13 At The Ong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.