Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,855 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Govt Secondary School, Kaya: Police Confirm Abduction Of 73 Students In Zamfara - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Govt Secondary School, Kaya: Police Confirm Abduction Of 73 Students In Zamfara (19294 Views)

73-year-old Woman, Two Others Arrested With 20 PVCs In Benin (Photos) / Kaya Students In Maradun, Zamfara Kidnapped By Bandits / PDP Reacts To Abduction Of Usman Okai, Atiku's Campaign Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Govt Secondary School, Kaya: Police Confirm Abduction Of 73 Students In Zamfara by Timon4real(m): 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
I can't believe I read this news without being surprised...like this country don finish kpatakpata
Re: Govt Secondary School, Kaya: Police Confirm Abduction Of 73 Students In Zamfara by Trumann: 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
compton11:
but Igbo Christians are supplying ammunition to them

Are u daft to know it is business.

Of course, it is business and your parents being kidnapped are mere goods just like how they catch wild monkeys.
Re: Govt Secondary School, Kaya: Police Confirm Abduction Of 73 Students In Zamfara by gannod(m): 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE

You guys in the north should continue yo deceive yourselves.
Re: Govt Secondary School, Kaya: Police Confirm Abduction Of 73 Students In Zamfara by Limassol(m): 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
iambabaG:
Buhari, APC and our entire leadership has failed the people..
But what pains me more is when these same oppressed people start carrying brooms and umbrellas for washed up, packaged ass-wipes for critical leadership positions
It will only get worse.
2023 will either make or break this country.
Which make or break? Forget all these wailing and lamentations, come 2023 Nigerians of all stripes will vote along setimental lines. The politicians already know Nigerians thumbscrew - just promise them heaven and earth and they will gullibly give their votes.what's next? another charlatan guising as a politician is elected, give it time and he will begin to show his true colour. And the vicious cycle continues. It has repeated itself time and again, Just forget it, sufferness no dey tire Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Govt Secondary School, Kaya: Police Confirm Abduction Of 73 Students In Zamfara by Limassol(m): 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
Triangles1:
Business bogus as usual.

Boko Haram wasn't fetching them money again bunch of lazy north.
Stop pandering to bias and prejudice! It ain't a south vs north thing. Besides, these guys ain't Boko boys, these criminal gangs all out to extort as much ransome as they can. Morever, Nigerians are hardworking regardless of region, i doubt if you have ever been to the north before.
Re: Govt Secondary School, Kaya: Police Confirm Abduction Of 73 Students In Zamfara by Limassol(m): 10:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
Triangles1:
Business bogus as usual.

Boko Haram wasn't fetching them money again bunch of lazy north.
Stop pandering to your unhealthy bias and prejudice! It ain't a south vs north thing. Besides, these guys ain't Boko boys, these are notorious criminal gangs all out to extort as much ransome as they can. Morever, Nigerians are hardworking regardless of region, i doubt if you have ever been to the north before.
Re: Govt Secondary School, Kaya: Police Confirm Abduction Of 73 Students In Zamfara by AntiBMC(m): 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
Sirjamo:
You're obviously ignorant of how big the north land mass is and the ratio of security agents to the citizens

You are obviously, the word "ignorant", literally and you have no one to tell you.
Re: Govt Secondary School, Kaya: Police Confirm Abduction Of 73 Students In Zamfara by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
As govt don collect their monthly faac money. Bandits need to cashout early.

Idiotic country

1 Like

Re: Govt Secondary School, Kaya: Police Confirm Abduction Of 73 Students In Zamfara by Selfmotivated: 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
The best solution on ground now is to call for emergency, closure of all schools till further notice. Let security operatives combine force with the help of locals to unleash counter measures on kidnapping and terrorist activities. But, they won't do it. The bane of unrepentant bandits in the society do not augur well for good.
Re: Govt Secondary School, Kaya: Police Confirm Abduction Of 73 Students In Zamfara by samuelson06(m): 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
AntiBMC:
Hehe.."search and rescue team". Like they rescued the Bethel students or the islammiya students?

Bandits attacked a school, operated for hours because, it can't be an easy task kidnapping 73 persons. There must have been a large number of bandits to successfully pull off this stunt.

Now how did more than hundred people disappear without catching the attention of any security agent? How hidden can they be that the so-called "intelligence sources" can't find them? The only thing nigerian intelligence sources know how to do is gossip about Bokoharam and ISWAP fighting demselves.

The fact is, the vseless security agents know exactly where the children are being held.

Let's leave the North alone. They know the game they're playing. I only pity the poor children even though they may likely grow up to become bandits as well.

They're using these so-called banditary to fund terrorism. Now, 'bandits' would demand hundreds of millions and they'd pay them to use the money and buy more weapons. Demons of a people and religion. But alas, their plans in Nigeria would fail. Nigeria isn't Afghanistan.

3 Likes

Re: Govt Secondary School, Kaya: Police Confirm Abduction Of 73 Students In Zamfara by Phraences: 10:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I don't like inrerfering in a family affair. They'd sort themselves out. The child you've failed to train would sell off your property someday in a an absurd manner. It's a local adage. Education liberates, it's a path to total freedom. You denied your people education and called it a western idea whereas, the whole world uses the Arabic minerals today. Greek isn't a western country yet, we use their alphabets in English and other languages today. Roman numerals also are in use. I wonder where the doctrine of western education comes from. Una go dey alright some day.

Na to dey marry off their young girls dey sabi. The north has always been violent. Remember the school teacher that was killed in a northern state during exams because of Quran? Are those children not grown up now? The evil the north harbored is what is manifesting now.
Re: Govt Secondary School, Kaya: Police Confirm Abduction Of 73 Students In Zamfara by compton11(m): 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
Trumann:

Of course, it is business and your parents being kidnapped are mere goods just like how they catch wild monkeys.
nigga my parents?

So bandits ain't islamanizing again?
Re: Govt Secondary School, Kaya: Police Confirm Abduction Of 73 Students In Zamfara by Trumann: 11:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
compton11:
nigga my parents?

So bandits ain't islamanizing again?

Go and ask Sheikh Gumi the Muslim leader who is the spokesperson for bandits.
Re: Govt Secondary School, Kaya: Police Confirm Abduction Of 73 Students In Zamfara by samuelson06(m): 11:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
Selfmotivated:
The best solution on ground now is to call for emergency, closure of all schools till further notice. Let security operatives combine force with the help of locals to unleash counter measures on kidnapping and terrorist activities. But, they won't do it. The bane of unrepentant bandits in the society do not augur well for good.

Bandits in Northern Nigeria have beaten more than they can chew but the Nigerian forces would never go after them.

ESN were in the forest pushing these guys back and they went they to comb the place and kill them so these guys can invade the SE and SS at large with ease. But these are same guys coming into town to load children into vehicles and take them to the forest but same security forces can't invade them.

The injustice perpetrated by successive Nigerian government would never allow the country to grow. I've never seen a place where things work when there's injustice everywhere.

Nigeria is a confused geographical space. Maybe an error of creation because I don't really see how things would change for the better in this country, especially with the current situation and arrangement of this country.

As if what's happening isn't enough, even our own Southern leaders are still supporting the North to produce another president after the man there. What kind of nnonsense and confusion is this?

I feel we should just prepare to face whatever the country brings at every point in time. Our politicians have sold us to the bloodsuckers. And I pray the violence and demons roaming the country in the name of Boko Haram, fulani herdsmen and bandits find them.

2 Likes

Re: Govt Secondary School, Kaya: Police Confirm Abduction Of 73 Students In Zamfara by NairaMaster1(m): 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
Sai baba.

As small as they are they voted Buhari twice.
Re: Govt Secondary School, Kaya: Police Confirm Abduction Of 73 Students In Zamfara by 2braithe: 11:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
Daughter13:
shocked WOW! BUILD A LUCRATIVE CAREER IN I.T
Grab this
I.T MEGA BUNDLE and Go from ZERO to HERO in just 6 months. 30% discount expires tomorrow.
|=============>WhatsApp Me if interested<=============|
For Students, Job seekers, Youth Corpers, I.T professionals, Freelancers, Non I.T professionals who want a change in career path, If you'd like to work remotely for a Fortune 500 company, If you [Yes, YOU] had genuine plans to JAPA.

Only God knows how many of your accounts has been banned for 10 years for spamming grin
Re: Govt Secondary School, Kaya: Police Confirm Abduction Of 73 Students In Zamfara by Sammerboi: 11:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
Schools which is supposed to tone a safe place for kids has now turned into hunting ground. How can this school kids focus on their books when they know they might be the next kidnapped victims. Shame on Bubu and all the northern leaders. They’ve collectively used their hands to make the north a failed state.
Re: Govt Secondary School, Kaya: Police Confirm Abduction Of 73 Students In Zamfara by chukxie(m): 11:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
Another day, another kidnapping! It has become the norm all thanks to Buhari for treating Boko Haram, Jihadists, Bandits, Kidnappers and herdsmen with levity. Northerners don hear am from Buhari hands!

1 Like

Re: Govt Secondary School, Kaya: Police Confirm Abduction Of 73 Students In Zamfara by Sirjamo: 12:07am On Sep 02, 2021
AntiBMC:

You are obviously, the word "ignorant", literally and you have no one to tell you.
Ok
Re: Govt Secondary School, Kaya: Police Confirm Abduction Of 73 Students In Zamfara by compton11(m): 12:35am On Sep 02, 2021
Trumann:

Go and ask Sheikh Gumi the Muslim leader who is the spokesperson for bandits.
what about the Igbo Christians that supply them ammunition? gringrin
Re: Govt Secondary School, Kaya: Police Confirm Abduction Of 73 Students In Zamfara by Trumann: 12:39am On Sep 02, 2021
compton11:
what about the Igbo Christians that supply them ammunition? gringrin

Christians are supplying Muslims with weapons to kill other Muslims.
Can't you see that your stupidity is a curse to Islam?
Re: Govt Secondary School, Kaya: Police Confirm Abduction Of 73 Students In Zamfara by OLULAW: 4:18am On Sep 02, 2021
Islam is the evil religion underpinning this menace.
Re: Govt Secondary School, Kaya: Police Confirm Abduction Of 73 Students In Zamfara by acorntree(m): 4:42am On Sep 02, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE

Southerners will soon copying this banditry style just as kidnapping started from the south south but now a national issues
Re: Govt Secondary School, Kaya: Police Confirm Abduction Of 73 Students In Zamfara by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 02, 2021
AntiBMC:
Hehe.."search and rescue team". Like they rescued the Bethel students or the islammiya students?

Bandits attacked a school, operated for hours because, it can't be an easy task kidnapping 73 persons. There must have been a large number of bandits to successfully pull off this stunt.

Now how did more than hundred people disappear without catching the attention of any security agent? How hidden can they be that the so-called "intelligence sources" can't find them? The only thing nigerian intelligence sources know how to do is gossip about Bokoharam and ISWAP fighting demselves.

The fact is, the vseless security agents know exactly where the children are being held.
grin

1 Like

Re: Govt Secondary School, Kaya: Police Confirm Abduction Of 73 Students In Zamfara by solex1988(m): 6:14am On Sep 02, 2021
This is becoming a normal routine in our dear country. Bandits attack,police are authorised to trap the process which don't yield anything reasonable, the bandits will get to there destination then call for ransom. God please heal our country from this mess.
Re: Govt Secondary School, Kaya: Police Confirm Abduction Of 73 Students In Zamfara by solex1988(m): 6:19am On Sep 02, 2021
The worst of it is the time and it can be reported by the police without any effort to stop. In Nigeria now,I believe almost every community have a police station or a police unit,then some people would come in numbers kidnapped the masses in numbers with no repel. Nigeria is falling,please God help us from insecurity, inflation, scarcity of food,bad governance and so on.
Re: Govt Secondary School, Kaya: Police Confirm Abduction Of 73 Students In Zamfara by babajero(m): 6:58am On Sep 02, 2021
This thing the north and its government has embarked on, will come back to haunt them.
Re: Govt Secondary School, Kaya: Police Confirm Abduction Of 73 Students In Zamfara by Daughter13: 7:19am On Sep 02, 2021
2braithe:

Only God knows how many of your accounts has been banned for 10 years for spamming grin

My brother i just tire o
grin grin grin
I missed the days of 20yr Ban
Re: Govt Secondary School, Kaya: Police Confirm Abduction Of 73 Students In Zamfara by compton11(m): 7:36am On Sep 02, 2021
Trumann:

Christians are supplying Muslims with weapons to kill other Muslims.
Can't you see that your stupidity is a curse to Islam?
can u see u are dumb?

Why are the Igbo Christians selling ammunition to them when they know they want to islamanize Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike: Presidential Aide Backing Atiku, PDP, Ayu / Massive Crowd At Lagos-Arewa Endorsement Rally For APC (Pictures) / Buhari And I Argue Over Issues, Says Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.