Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Kenyan Woman Found Dead After Hosting Her 'Come-We-Stay' Husband - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Woman Found Dead After Hosting Her 'Come-We-Stay' Husband (40078 Views)

Kenyan Woman Poisons Her 2 Kids To Death, Stabs Herself After Separation / Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) / Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Woman Found Dead After Hosting Her 'Come-We-Stay' Husband by NaijaCover(m): 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
A woman identified as Martha Waithera Kibiru, has been found dead with her private parts bleeding after hosting her 'come-we-stay' husband, a Kenyan parlance used to describe men and women cohabiting without formalizing their union.

The incident occurred at the 33-year-old woman's house in Lakeview estate, Nakuru, Kenya and her come-we-stay husband of three years identified as Moses Leparani is suspected to have killed her.

Neighbours said they woke up to screams from Kibiru's 10-year-old son who was crying that his mother had been killed by his father, who had escaped.

Margaret Nyambura Ng’ang’a, a resident of the area said;

“This morning, my nephew was screaming out and when I went to Waithera’s house to find out what was happening, I found the door locked from outside. I got in and after finding the boy at the bedroom door, he told me that his dad had killed his mother.

“I did not have the courage to check what was happening in the bedroom, but upon calling my other neighbour, she found the body of my cousin lying on the bed and we immediately informed the area chief and called the police."

Nakuru East Deputy County Commissioner Erick Wanyonyi said Kibiru's body was found with several physical injuries and with blood on her private parts.

Wanyonyi said;

“We visited the scene alongside police and investigating officers where we found the lady with some physical injuries and blood on her private parts. We have been informed that she spent the better part of yesterday with the man who is believed to be her come-we-stay husband, and there are no details of any misunderstanding.

“Moses is said to be a businessman selling maize from Narok and he occasionally visited Martha’s house, but after the incident, he is now nowhere to be seen."

Nakuru East DCIO Benson Mutie however said that they suspect Kibiru was murdered, since she was found in bed and without clothes.

Mutie said;

“At the moment, it is not clear what transpired, but it seems like a love affair gone sour since there is evidence that Moses had spent the night at Waithera’s place."

The body was taken to Nakuru Municipality morgue pending postmortem.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/9/woman-found-dead-with-her-private-parts-bleeding-after-hosting-come-we-stay-husband.html

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Found Dead After Hosting Her 'Come-We-Stay' Husband by jovialswag(m): 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
What a cruel world embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Found Dead After Hosting Her 'Come-We-Stay' Husband by Goldbw122(m): 7:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
They should investigate the matter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Found Dead After Hosting Her 'Come-We-Stay' Husband by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
I no see any news Op lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Found Dead After Hosting Her 'Come-We-Stay' Husband by NaijaCover(m): 7:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
Zita55:
I no see any news Op lipsrsealed

See More Photos Via www.. com

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Found Dead After Hosting Her 'Come-We-Stay' Husband by longetivity(m): 7:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
These wack dude will go to facebook to steal people post then come to nairaland and edit it

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Woman Found Dead After Hosting Her 'Come-We-Stay' Husband by Totilopussylick(m): 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
coming all the way from Kenya.

The man need to be investigated, could be that he have the Afonja blood in his system lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Found Dead After Hosting Her 'Come-We-Stay' Husband by chiemmanuel(m): 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
Now she has come-we- go

9 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Found Dead After Hosting Her 'Come-We-Stay' Husband by Jeon(f): 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
Re: Kenyan Woman Found Dead After Hosting Her 'Come-We-Stay' Husband by SportsHD: 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ogbontarigi ibalopo
Re: Kenyan Woman Found Dead After Hosting Her 'Come-We-Stay' Husband by Juliusmomoh: 9:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
I came to see something, but am disappoint ...

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Found Dead After Hosting Her 'Come-We-Stay' Husband by Flexherbal(m): 9:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
Too bad!
Re: Kenyan Woman Found Dead After Hosting Her 'Come-We-Stay' Husband by mytime24(f): 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
get buhari gene
Re: Kenyan Woman Found Dead After Hosting Her 'Come-We-Stay' Husband by Totilopussylick(m): 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
I came to see something, but am disappoint ...
you think is only Afonja that does "skull mining"

Na black man mentality.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Found Dead After Hosting Her 'Come-We-Stay' Husband by tydi(m): 12:54am On Sep 02, 2021
T0t0 and priCk matter killing more than talibans now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Found Dead After Hosting Her 'Come-We-Stay' Husband by zolajpower: 6:02am On Sep 02, 2021
shocked
Re: Kenyan Woman Found Dead After Hosting Her 'Come-We-Stay' Husband by paulolee(m): 7:17am On Sep 02, 2021
wahala for who dey wrong place because of konji

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Found Dead After Hosting Her 'Come-We-Stay' Husband by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:40am On Sep 02, 2021
Totilopussylick:
coming all the way from Kenya.

The man need to be investigated, could be that he have the Afonja blood in his system lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Found Dead After Hosting Her 'Come-We-Stay' Husband by inoki247: 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
don cross border go cover Kenya again....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Found Dead After Hosting Her 'Come-We-Stay' Husband by Ayemileto(m): 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
New terms to describe premarital sex just keep springing up.

It all started off with Boyfriend and Girlfriend, and now it's "Come-we-stay" grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Found Dead After Hosting Her 'Come-We-Stay' Husband by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
angry
Re: Kenyan Woman Found Dead After Hosting Her 'Come-We-Stay' Husband by emmabest2000(m): 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
E don turn to come we die husband grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Woman Found Dead After Hosting Her 'Come-We-Stay' Husband by kudinkarfe: 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
That's the consequences of cohabiting without formalizing union. You probably don't know his family, you don't even know if he is a spirit. Wajoko and she will be happy somebody will shine her Congo.
Re: Kenyan Woman Found Dead After Hosting Her 'Come-We-Stay' Husband by izubext007: 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
Were is d private part

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Found Dead After Hosting Her 'Come-We-Stay' Husband by Nikkganc08(m): 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
SEX has killed many great men and women.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Found Dead After Hosting Her 'Come-We-Stay' Husband by TheDemola: 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
Come-we-stay turned come she get killed. May God help us
Re: Kenyan Woman Found Dead After Hosting Her 'Come-We-Stay' Husband by elganzar(m): 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
(What is actually on my mind)
Less men now die in the hands of women___ tables are turning, eyes are opening...

I only pitying the poor boy, Sapphire will term him a rapist _ when he comes of age...

(What I'll type)

I hope justice is served __RIP to the deceased
Re: Kenyan Woman Found Dead After Hosting Her 'Come-We-Stay' Husband by Fvckyouall: 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
See what buhari has caused.

Maybe she was masturbating with a really big cucumber and died as a result. I always tell you guys to use dildos instead.
Re: Kenyan Woman Found Dead After Hosting Her 'Come-We-Stay' Husband by iamyemiakins(m): 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
Come-We-Stay husband don cause kasala.

Kenya sef!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Yahoo-boys Impersonating American Soldiers Paraded By EFCC In Rivers (photo) / Police Arrest Human Trafficker, "Mama Gee" In Nasarawa, Rescue 6 Victims / 2 Kids Murdered In Their Mother's Kitchen In Ebonyi (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.