Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (855 Views)

Help! I'm Addicted To Bread And Beans / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed / Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobodyany1: 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
Re: . by cybersoldiers: 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
Nawaooo
Re: . by Cudeze4(m): 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
cry i'm very sorry. i think you should see a medical personel. And also put it in prayer

1 Like

Re: . by Olumighty123(m): 9:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
That's the cause of too much intake of antibiotics, you are obviously short on blood, buy a good multivitamin and eat well, you should recover back the loss blood in days..

1 Like

Re: . by Nobodyany1: 6:45am On Sep 02, 2021
Olumighty123:
That's the cause of too much intake of antibiotics, you are obviously short on blood, buy a good multivitamin and eat well, you should recover back the loss blood in days..
Thank you, I'll try this
Re: . by Nobodyany1: 6:46am On Sep 02, 2021
Please medical personnel's in the house, I need more comments...
Re: . by OtunbaBlack(m): 9:24am On Sep 02, 2021
Nobodyany1:
I've been on couple of antibiotics (in a bid to treat typhoid)... But in April I noticed that my mouth is very dry, white coated tongue and sour. This is August and I still feel the same. I feel like my body is dry. I try my best to drink lots of water. This is my 8thday (out of 10days) of taking fluconazole (antifungai drug) yet, my tongue is still white coated, dry and sour. I also did a blood sugar test which turned out normal. An RVS test was negative. HIV negative. Told to use Norland Herbal Toothpaste by a dentist (not working), sugar free gum (not working). I don't even have enough saliva to spit out. Please I need urgent help... I'm tired! cry

You would be fine, it’s the antibiotics. Stop it all just eat enough food,fruit and drink yoghurt and pap.. you need to restore your healthy gut bacteria… then that one will clear off…. Speaking from experience anyways

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobodyany1: 9:43am On Sep 02, 2021
OtunbaBlack:

You would be fine, it’s the antibiotics. Stop it all just eat enough food,fruit and drink yoghurt and pap.. you need to restore your healthy gut bacteria… then that one will clear off…. Speaking from experience anyways
Thank you, this is encouraging...
Re: . by Cudeze4(m): 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
I have asked people, they all said the same thing. Loss of blood due to excessive intake of antibiotics.
so... CASE CLOSED

1 Like

Re: . by mrsteel: 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nobodyany1:
I've been on couple of antibiotics (in a bid to treat typhoid)... But in April I noticed that my mouth is very dry, white coated tongue and sour. This is August and I still feel the same. I feel like my body is dry. I try my best to drink lots of water. This is my 8thday (out of 10days) of taking fluconazole (antifungai drug) yet, my tongue is still white coated, dry and sour. I also did a blood sugar test which turned out normal. An RVS test was negative. HIV negative. Told to use Norland Herbal Toothpaste by a dentist (not working), sugar free gum (not working). I don't even have enough saliva to spit out. Please I need urgent help... I'm tired! cry
What about ur urine?
Re: . by Nobodyany1: 7:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
Did a urine test and Dr. Said there was a pus. Gave me some antibiotics and Mist. Pot. Cit. Which I finished taking last week Wednesday.
mrsteel:

What about ur urine?
Re: . by mrsteel: 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nobodyany1:
Did a urine test and Dr. Said there was a pus. Gave me some antibiotics and Mist. Pot. Cit. Which I finished taking last week Wednesday.
I meant the colour of the urine?
Is it very yellow?
Also try to do hep b test if u haven't
Re: . by Cudeze4(m): 8:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
mrsteel:
I meant the colour of the urine? Is it very yellow? Also try to do hep b test if u haven't
Do you think it might be an infection?
Re: . by mrsteel: 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
Cudeze4:

Do you think it might be an infection?
Don't really know sha
But every possible test should be carried out, since he has treated typhoid and symptoms still persist.

1 Like

Re: . by Cudeze4(m): 8:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
mrsteel:

Don't really know sha
But every possible test should be carry out, since he has treated typhoid and symptoms still persist.
True. It's better that way. Instead of just guessing and jumping from frying pan to fire. Just take every possible test. And get the exact problem. Because different ailment have similar symptoms.
Re: . by Healthyway15: 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2021
Nobodyany1:

Most times, when white-coated tongue is caused by long-term use of antibiotics, it is easily treated with antifungal medication. However, since you said you've been taking the drugs with no desirable results yet, you should consider the possibility of an underlying health condition.

Brush your tongue twice a day for two weeks using a soft brush to ensure that the white-coated tongue is not an oral hygiene problem. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Continue to drink plenty of water.

If you continue to have a white tongue after you're through with the antifungal drugs, you should see your doctor to rule out some underlying health conditions, and for proper diagnosis and treatment. White tongue can look unattractive and harmless, but you can't leave a persistent one untreated.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobodyany1: 2:18am On Sep 03, 2021
My urine is normal... Plus I took the full dose vaccine of Hapititis B in 2018.
mrsteel:

I meant the colour of the urine?
Is it very yellow?
Also try to do hep b test if u haven't
Re: . by Nobodyany1: 2:21am On Sep 03, 2021
Thank you.
Healthyway15:

Most times, when white-coated tongue is caused by long-term use of antibiotics, it is easily treated with antifungal medication. However, since you said you've been taking the drugs with no desirable results yet, you should consider the possibility of an underlying health condition.

Brush your tongue twice a day for two weeks using a soft brush to ensure that the white-coated tongue is not an oral hygiene problem. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Continue to drink plenty of water.

If you continue to have a white tongue after you're through with the antifungal drugs, you should see your doctor to rule out some underlying health conditions, and for proper diagnosis and treatment. White tongue can look unattractive and harmless, but you can't leave a persistent one untreated.
Re: . by Nobodyany1: 2:23am On Sep 03, 2021
Thank you.
Cudeze4:
I have asked people, they all said the same thing. Loss of blood due to excessive intake of antibiotics.
so... CASE CLOSED
Re: . by mrsteel: 5:47am On Sep 03, 2021
Nobodyany1:
My urine is normal... Plus I took the full dose vaccine of Hapititis B in 2018.
Ok no need for test then since u are vaccinated

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rashes On My Genital Area-graphic / Question On Encephalopathy / dental

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.