Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Solution To Back Pain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Solution To Back Pain (332 Views)

I Am Going To Kerala (india) For Back Pain Treatment / 23 Way On How To Get Rid Of Back Pain Instantly And Naturally / Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Back Pain by johnfaleks(m): 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
Doctors and professionals in the house please kindly advise or recommend on what can be used for back pain. Can't bend down or seat for a long time. I use pain relief it goes and come back again after few days. The cause is maybe I lifted something to heavy and that was a long time ago.Please Help as God will help you too.
Re: Solution To Back Pain by waleyp(m): 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
Have you treated pile?
Do you take sweet drinks?
Re: Solution To Back Pain by cybersoldiers: 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
waleyp:
Have you treated pile?
Do you take sweet drinks?

Do they treat pile in the hospital?
Re: Solution To Back Pain by Healthyway15: 11:17am On Sep 03, 2021
johnfaleks:
Doctors and professionals in the house please kindly advise or recommend on what can be used for back pain. Can't bend down or seat for a long time. I use pain relief it goes and come back again after few days. The cause is maybe I lifted something to heavy and that was a long time ago.Please Help as God will help you too.

Back pain is common in people, especially in men. Most times, it is as a result of osteoarthritis. The nature/cause of your condition determines its treatment, for effective results. However, back pain gradually improves with certain medications, exercises, and adopting some health habits.

Do you feel the pain in the lower back bone? Do you also develop some abnormal sensations such as numbness or tingling?

For consultation, you can check my signature for contact.
Re: Solution To Back Pain by EatforHealth: 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2021
johnfaleks:

Perhaps you go for a scan
Re: Solution To Back Pain by waleyp(m): 11:26am On Sep 04, 2021
Yes they can and you can go to the pharmacy that you wanna treat pile and if you treated pile and the pain didn't go then it might be another thing.... You can as well try the use of ruzu bitters first........ U can get that from pharmacy
cybersoldiers:

Do they treat pile in the hospital?

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Strike: FG Reaches Agreement With JOHESU / LEARN How TO Loss Weight Fast / I Have An Ultimate Solution to Kidney Stones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.