Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:40 PM

Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment (30065 Views)

Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React / Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries / Tacha On A Ride With Donald Duke, Dances 'Soapy' With Governor Ayade In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment by Myhusband(m): 11:37am On Sep 02, 2021
DropsMic:
I remember when this guy was the hottest musician in Nigeria... Life eh

life management. many people don't understand it even me i was an ignorance of it

we must be careful who we chose to exhibit our potential with, many people are potential killer while many will lead you to the peak

4 Likes

Re: Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment by moneyissweet(m): 11:37am On Sep 02, 2021
Pride,betraying and unfair dumping of women killed his music career.

kestolove95:
eeeyah ayade don come to iyanya rescue...if e like make him no do him work make e go dey remove shirt upandan. ...dem go bench am d way dem bench am for music industry

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment by Alaganature09(m): 11:37am On Sep 02, 2021
The way our government apooint people into position it's really crazy....wetin dis one want come do accept to chop gunment money.... this country is gone
Re: Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment by DeckeyLyrical1: 11:37am On Sep 02, 2021
YELLOW PAWPAW LEAVES,

YOUR CURE FOR BED WETTING.
JUST GET IT PLENTY, BOIL AND BE GIVING TO THE PERSON.
ONE GLASS MORNING AND BEFORE GOING TO BED
WHETHER ORDINARY OR SPIRITUAL,
IT WILL HANDLE IT.
YOU CAN DRY IT AND GRIND, TAKE IT WITH PAP EVERY EVENING, DON'T ADD SUGAR OR MILK

FOLLOW MY SIGNATURE TO READ MORE ON THE PAGE

Re: Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment by blacktolu: 11:38am On Sep 02, 2021
Congratulations,
Re: Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment by ruggedtimi(m): 11:38am On Sep 02, 2021
Entertainment??
Re: Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment by ppogba: 11:38am On Sep 02, 2021
Let the state house of assembly immediately pass a law that makes " kukere" the official anthem of the state.

As simple as CR 7.
Re: Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment by ruggedtimi(m): 11:38am On Sep 02, 2021
DropsMic:
why I have so much respect for wizkid,davido and burna
Re: Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment by ryloy: 11:38am On Sep 02, 2021
Re: Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment by Lastmankc(m): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2021
insidelife22:
opportunity to chop Gunment money.

if you correct my spelling,your mama.
Why the insult?Oya receive sense

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment by stagger: 11:39am On Sep 02, 2021
DropsMic:

Sometimes music is a means to an end.

The former keyboardist of reggae group Third World is now a university professor in his country.

5 Likes

Re: Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment by AsawanaDgreat: 11:39am On Sep 02, 2021
insidelife22:

infact this your Gunment spelling na em we go dey use from today go.

7 Likes

Re: Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment by Hezzyluv: 11:39am On Sep 02, 2021
insidelife22:

grin grin grin grin u hash oo
Re: Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment by Iamolukorede(m): 11:41am On Sep 02, 2021
Truth be told, did he earned this position by merit or knowing someone that knows another one, besides what are his antecedent ?.. jus asking tho apart ffrom his dead career in music ..

Special ass, snr special assistant, head of assistant et Al are they all not doing thesame things. Wasting the nation resources on wasteful things. I hope Nigeria grow quickly enough to understand basis, it won't last forever.

3 Likes

Re: Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment by Funflipper: 11:42am On Sep 02, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
From music to politics, congrats inyanya

...and from 6 pecs to pot belly.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment by Blesyn22(m): 11:43am On Sep 02, 2021
Homeland security ke

Re: Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment by BigYash: 11:48am On Sep 02, 2021
Phred1717:
Post without office.. Ayade na scam
Where he stand so,no be front of car park? Sorii ,I mean office
Re: Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment by ofiko123(m): 11:50am On Sep 02, 2021
Congratulations to iyanya mbuk..
Re: Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment by IVORY2009(m): 11:54am On Sep 02, 2021
DropsMic:

Life is turn by turn, it's not who gets there first, bros it will get to your turn soon, it's how well you are able to make use of the opportunity.
Re: Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment by Movement57: 11:58am On Sep 02, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment by BeardGangJnr1(m): 11:58am On Sep 02, 2021
insidelife22:

Oga oh...lols grin grin
Re: Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment by IVORY2009(m): 11:59am On Sep 02, 2021
Rexcer:
Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Scammer
Re: Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment by Flier: 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
Laziest artist of the century
Re: Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment by sylve11: 12:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
kestolove95:
eeeyah ayade don come to iyanya rescue...if e like make him no do him work make e go dey remove shirt upandan. ...dem go bench am d way dem bench am for music industry

cheesy cool
Re: Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment by Cokahot: 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
Himself go turn to zubby,time for hilux and police spy number loading.
Re: Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment by ubee(m): 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
He's from the South of Calabar, not the North O!
Sweetas2:
Northern cross River doing the right thing looking after themselves...as music no pay d dude again make him chop state cake

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment by Pyhonist: 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
kestolove95:

Says an OP (ordinary person) who listen to crap music and noise makers calling themselves musicians.

You can as well say Cobahms, WurlD, Praize, Bez etc are also sidelined in the industry because your mumu DJs don't play their music in the club and parties for people with low IQ.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment by Promiseibritam: 12:24pm On Sep 02, 2021
E no go beta 4 dy person dat delete my comment, wch I Commented b4 dis reach front page
Re: Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment by podium(m): 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
The person where type the letter no sabi spell September!
Re: Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:36pm On Sep 02, 2021
AsawanaDgreat:
infact this your Gunment spelling na em we go dey use from today go.
gbam

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment by DaddyGoo: 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
Obio4real:
By Obio Monday

Governor Ben Ayade of Cross River State has appointed music icon, Iyanya Mbuk, popularly known as Iyanya, as Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on Tourism and Entertainment.

The Kukere crooner joins the likes of Nollywood actress, Shan George, Ubi Franklin, BBNaija ex-housemate, Gedoni to be appointed into the governor's cabinet.

A statement signed by Mr. Christian Ita, Senior Special Adviser, Media and Publicity to the governor, on Wednesday said Mr. Mbuk's appointment and that of 26 others takes immediate effect.

See list containing all the 27 new appointees

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2021/09/governor-ayade-appoints-musician-iyanya.html?m=1

They can't even spell September smh.....

Very Illiterate Politicians

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alibaba Shades Burna Boy? Reposts Quote By Lady Who Accused Him Of Impregnating / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's 'Fake News, Lies' Against Linda Ikeji / Sean Tizzle Acquires New Full Chest Tattoos - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.