Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari Sacked Two Ministers To Cover Up Failures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari Sacked Two Ministers To Cover Up Failures (12700 Views)

Why Buhari Sacked Buratai, Other Service Chiefs - Daily Trust / Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test / Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari’s Comments Confirm Fraud In 2019 Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari Sacked Two Ministers To Cover Up Failures by Oluwaseunbandur: 6:37am On Sep 02, 2021
bluefilm:
PDP should go and sit on shít.

They had 16 good years to set nigeria straight and they bungled it.

Bros, it's not about 16years, apc own is also counting, it's just about time till it completes or more sef
My verdict is that they are all the same
These guys are balling and we are here talking about parties and years exhausted
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari Sacked Two Ministers To Cover Up Failures by ransomed: 7:29am On Sep 02, 2021
Kettle and pot are both dark with oil money in Nigeria. Thievery and looting are parts of their manifestos.

1 Like

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari Sacked Two Ministers To Cover Up Failures by vineyardfarms: 8:05am On Sep 02, 2021
Are these the rightful ministers to sack by the president? particulary the minister of agriculture,.,, bandites, fulani herders, kidnappers, boko haram have kept farmers from their farmland causing high cost of foods. Is that the minister's fault? Zamfara state just close schools, markets etc because of kidnapers operating under the watch of security agents. Why not sack the minister of defence and heads of security apparatus for their failure to combat insecurity and restore peace. God help and bless Nigeria.
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari Sacked Two Ministers To Cover Up Failures by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 8:13am On Sep 02, 2021
post=105405407:

A political party of failures and losers in life.
Corruption-filled party.
Useless people.

Gbamsolutely!!!

A party of looters and criminals that couldn't construct their National HEADQUARTERS for 16 years want to build a country!

A party of looters and criminals that couldn't construct their national headquarters for 16 years want to build a country!
Awon werey 100%.

[b]PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid bad thing
Vulture meat griller. Hope ure ready for ur a** licking job. Oya lets go
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari Sacked Two Ministers To Cover Up Failures by bluefilm: 8:26am On Sep 02, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

This is the kind of people chanting sai barber..

They really came out of a rock.. because no sane person will compare the worst PDP government with what we have today .

States shutting down schools in the country because of insecurity... Spits

Naira is dead.. food prices skyrocketing..no jobs.. yet unemployed Yusuf Buhari is a billionaire today

Shame on you

Shame on you for not knowing that government is a continuum.

If the previous government put nothing in place to ensure and assure smooth governance for the next government, it is absolutely EVIL, WICKED and SENSELESS on your own part to expect the present government to start performing magic.

Oluwaseunbandur:
Bros, it's not about 16years, apc own is also counting, it's just about time till it completes or more sef
My verdict is that they are all the same
These guys are balling and we are here talking about parties and years exhausted

I take it that you don't know or understand the meaning of integrity.

Once you've lost your integrity, it takes more than a lot to regain it back.

PDP lost their integrity by mismanaging the country for 16 solid years.

If anyone must criticize the current state of the nation's economy, it MUSN'T be PDP.

They lost that right completely.

That's my point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari Sacked Two Ministers To Cover Up Failures by faridasr: 9:07am On Sep 02, 2021
Just for them to announce sale of forms they have to cover it with Buhari as if they can do any better. 2023 I’ll be voting for a different party. No more PDP/APC. The other option is not to vote at all.
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari Sacked Two Ministers To Cover Up Failures by zombieHUNTER: 9:21am On Sep 02, 2021
bluefilm:

If the previous government put nothing in place to ensure and assure smooth governance for the next government, it is absolutely EVIL, WICKED and SENSELESS on your own part to expect the present government to start performing magic.

If anyone must criticize the current state of the nation's economy, it MUSN'T be PDP.

They lost that right.

That's my point.

Bloody fool keep blaming PDP government when Buhari is about to complete his second tenure...

Buhari was drunk when he promised to end insecurity in months...

Promised to end medical tourism overseas..

Numerous unfulfilled promises I don't want to delve into..

Here is a bloody almajiri defending failure
If PDP government failed but Buhari fail also?..
We are in a worse situation already
To the extent that people now see Jonathan as a Messiah wrongly removed from office..

Shame on you
Shame on all zombies
Shame on the government of bandits

Why won't Buhari declare this herdsmen and bandits terrorists?.. ask yourself if you have brain
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari Sacked Two Ministers To Cover Up Failures by Buckeyemedia1: 10:01am On Sep 02, 2021
nextstep:
I'm no fan of Buhari, but sometimes PDP needs to stop commenting. If he didn't sack them, they will release statement, saying he's harboring incompetence and should sack them. Now he's sacked them, they've released statement that he's covering up.

Knowing full well that PDP too is full of poop. It's not as if all PDP states are doing well under their governors.
Well articulated.
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari Sacked Two Ministers To Cover Up Failures by bluefilm: 10:02am On Sep 02, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
[s]Bloody fool keep blaming PDP government when Buhari is about to complete his second tenure...Buhari was drunk when he promised to end insecurity in months..Promised to end medical tourism overseas..Numerous unfulfilled promises I don't want to delve into..Here is a bloody almajiri defending failureIf PDP government failed but Buhari fail also?..We are in a worse situation alreadyTo the extent that people now see Jonathan as a Messiah wrongly removed from office..Shame on youShame on all zombiesShame on the government of banditsWhy won't Buhari declare this herdsmen and bandits terrorists?.. ask yourself if you have brain[/s]

Since you have been shouting zombie zombie since 2015, how has your life improved?

Anuofia. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari Sacked Two Ministers To Cover Up Failures by Buckeyemedia1: 10:03am On Sep 02, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Bloody fool keep blaming PDP government when Buhari is about to complete his second tenure...

Buhari was drunk when he promised to end insecurity in months...

Promised to end medical tourism overseas..

Numerous unfulfilled promises I don't want to delve into..

Here is a bloody almajiri defending failure
If PDP government failed but Buhari fail also?..
We are in a worse situation already
To the extent that people now see Jonathan as a Messiah wrongly removed from office..

Shame on you
Shame on all zombies
Shame on the government of bandits

Why won't Buhari declare this herdsmen and bandits terrorists?.. ask yourself if you have brain
No wonder you people are on a spiral fall?, Only a Mumu will see the President as a messiah in the Nigerian democratic Federal system of government, social & human development & change starts from the bottom Local Governments & States, not from the center, you have your Economics upside down.
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari Sacked Two Ministers To Cover Up Failures by BeardGangJnr1(m): 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
This man mumu shaaa...so not sacking them was beta
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari Sacked Two Ministers To Cover Up Failures by zombieHUNTER: 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
No wonder you people are on a spiral fall?, Only a Mumu will see the President as a messiah in the Nigerian democratic Federal system of government, social & human development & change starts from the bottom Local Governments & States, not from the center, you have your Economics upside down.

According to the jargon you wrote here...

No president can salvage the country

This is your defense for a president that campaigned with the change mantra

Sickening.
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari Sacked Two Ministers To Cover Up Failures by Splashme: 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
Aswear
Re: Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari Sacked Two Ministers To Cover Up Failures by Oluwaseunbandur: 10:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
bluefilm:

They lost that right completely.

That's my point.

I wanted to explain more untill I red your first line * shame on u for *********
U dont have to insult people just to butress ur point of argument(s)
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Court Affirms Uche Ogah As Abia APC Gubernatorial Candidate / Herman Hembe Influenced N800m Projects In 2018 Budget After Sack - Premium Times / Tijani Muhammad-Bande Declares For 74th UN General Assembly Presidency ( PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.