Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,308 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals (51820 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record / Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record / Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by NakwansaPolice: 10:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
[s]
OJEEMAH:
We have not forgotten how Andorra, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Estonia & Faroe Island suffered in order to achieve this quest.

Anyways, congratulations but i would always hold your UCL & League records far higher than this.

Before you quote me, ask yourself why no one talked about Alli Daei's record until Ronaldo was about breaking his inconsequential record.

[/s]
while the other one is winning the micky mouse cup even Peru and Chile has won
Hahahaha

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by investigator007: 10:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
Congrats to him, very much deserved.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by paduzman: 10:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ororo my man, never cease to amaze me

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Kingcalls: 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
Mangekyo:
This is rubbish from the Mr New Challenge.
Scoring against the likes of Lithuania Luxembourg and then ghosting against the likes of France, Germany, Belgium etc is the definition of FRAUD!
We the juventus fans are still mad. We feel defrauded, scammed, and cheated

Well...France, Germany and Belgium don chop am from am... Portugal has scored 8 goals in their last 5 games...he has 7 of those goals

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by offiahvictor(m): 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
fergie001:

FIFA World Cup

Summary....He lost a Penalty in the 15th minute...scored an equalizer in the 89th minute and scored the winner in the 95th minute.

Now 111.

European Qualifiers
Ronaldo is a project in soccer.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Agoziewin(m): 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
Any record Ronald cannot break doesn't exist... Simple GOAT

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by sanity12(m): 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Who cares, boring player

No one asked u either, hater...sha remember to chop tonight

12 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by optimusprime2(m): 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
OJEEMAH:
We have not forgotten how Andorra, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Estonia & Faroe Island suffered in order to achieve this quest.

Anyways, congratulations but i would always hold your UCL & League records far higher than this.

Before you quote me, ask yourself why no one talked about Alli Daei's record until Ronaldo was about breaking his inconsequential record.

Bro,
In all honesty, if Nigeria's super eagles play against 5 teams in that list, it would be a very serious struggle.

for example, the following teams are more positioned to win against the super eagles; Sweden, Netherlands, and Hungary ... I don't see Victor Oshimen or any Nigerian striker for that matter, consistently scoring braces against such teams, however CR7 has consistently done it with the above-mentioned teams (Note, most of CR7's goals were also against Ibrahimovic's Swedish team).

Please let's call a spade a spade, the guy is good, his scoring frequency is just too constant to ignore (to be honest it's not even normal)...

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Cerebellum: 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
OJEEMAH:
just like your father

Only a useless abandoned child with unrespectable family abuses another

Stupidd boy

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Juanmike(m): 10:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
OJEEMAH:

Before you quote me, ask yourself why no one talked about Alli Daei's record until Ronaldo was about breaking his inconsequential record.Try taking pain killer drugs before going to bed, cos you need it

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by miketayo(m): 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
OJEEMAH:

its funny how u skipped Sweden and d dutch. Ali was an average player from iran, Ronaldo is the GOAT from Portugal. no one will rem the greatest asian player or their achievements(maybe Asians would), but the greatest European player cant be forgotten and this achievement will be mentioned alongside. Names like George Best and Shevchenko are from small countries but their achievements cant be forgotten talkless of a man from Portugal.

12 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Sheggy13(m): 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
Bar1941:
Scoring two goals with the head is highly commendable, that shows baba still have a lot to offer for the greatest club in the world. By now we can be rest assured that all those aerial balls that were wasted hitherto by ManU players will be a thing of the past. GGMU.
Greatest club in the world with only 3 Champions league trophies after over a 100 years of inception. Don't make me laugh please.

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Juanmike(m): 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
OJEEMAH:

Try and sleep well

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by saxby(f): 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
This is a record that will last a while before anyone breaks it

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by RedEnergy: 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
I watched the match tonight. Ronaldo missed a penalty in the 1st half. Then it was like all hope was lost for Portugal until the dying minutes, around 86, Ronaldo pulled the equalizer. Then scored the winner in the overtime of extra time, lol, because it was supposed to be 5 minutes extra, but the referee didn't blow and Ronaldo did what Ronaldo does best, SHINE LIKE A DIAMOND grin. Goal machine. CR-007, Congratulations cool

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by bayelsaowei(m): 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
Cerebellum:
Messi fansgrin
why would a messi fan do this na? Messi that is already prepared to recieve his 7th balon dor...cr7 can keep scoring goals no wahala..football is more than just goals and messi would keep proving that to you all..

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
The GOAT.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by OJEEMAH(m): 10:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
Cerebellum:

Only a useless abandoned child with unrespectable family abuses another

Stupidd boy
You attitude shows you lack home training. If you were well trained, you would never be quick to insult people......There was no need for the insult. You could counter me constructively.

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by tradepunter: 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
Mangekyo:
This is rubbish from the Mr New Challenge.
Scoring against the likes of Lithuania Luxembourg and then ghosting against the likes of France, Germany, Belgium etc is the definition of FRAUD!
We the juventus fans are still mad. We feel defrauded, scammed, and cheated by pendulum who promised us ucl

Go hug the transformer when dy your street

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Cerebellum: 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
OJEEMAH:
You attitude shows you lack home training. If you were well trained, you would never be quick to insult people......There was no need for the insult. You could counter me constructively.

You need to reply people without abusing their parents, boy!

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by fergie001: 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
offiahvictor:
Ronaldo is a project in soccer.
PhD project........ grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by OJEEMAH(m): 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
miketayo:

its funny how u skipped Sweden and d dutch. Ali was an average player from iran, Ronaldo is the GOAT from Portugal. no one will rem the greatest asian player or their achievements(maybe Asians would), but the greatest European player cant be forgotten and this achievement will be mentioned alongside. Names like George Best and Shevchenko are from small countries but their achievements cant be forgotten talkless of a man from Portugal.
No I didn't skip Sweden and Netherlands......I was simply pointing at the teams that conceded more goals from him.
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Emmaxmusic(m): 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
Wow
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Adeolajude(m): 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2021
OJEEMAH:

Ask me who a foolish man is..A foolish man is a man who tries to proof things to people..please people or convince people..just listen to yourself..so other people did not play against lesser teams?..why can't dey score like Ronaldo..if u see someone achieve something..is it a must u talk that person down??

7 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Smeagol89: 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
Messi fans grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Make una sorry ehn....

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by OJEEMAH(m): 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
Cerebellum:

You need to reply people without abusing their parents, boy!
I don't abuse people. As a matter of fact, I hate it but won't hesitate to hit back.....I believe we can have a good argument or discussion without unnecessarily throwing words at each other.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by SONofADAM(m): 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2021
The greatest of all time cr7 dude is a god no doubt..!! I love his hustle

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Mangekyo: 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2021
tradepunter:

Go hug the transformer when dy your street

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Faber(m): 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
Kingcalls:
This man is ageless .... man utd buy better market ... some people will need very strong dosage of sleeping pills tonight

This guy was actually peps ticket to champions league glory with city

Who God has blessed...no man can curse
Pep Bleep up, because of his yeye love for Messi. Pep's name would have been written in Gold as the only coach that coached both Messi and Ronaldo.
Pep would have easily win UCL this season and retire from club coaching next year as he said. Pep no get better adviser.

Klopp lost at the finals and returned the next season to win it.

Tuchel lost also at the finals and returned the next season to win it.

Pep would have easily made it to finals this season to win cos right now, the big guns are shaking including Bayern.

Sorry Pep Guardiola

9 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by FahBuLous: 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
mikigen:
The "BEAST OF NO NATION" cheesy
EPL IS NOT READY !

Soon CRISTIANO RONALDO will be a course in the university.
He is the God of football.

He is already a course in the university... Google it...

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Cerebellum: 11:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
OJEEMAH:
I don't abuse people. As a matter of fact, I hate it but won't hesitate to hit back.....I believe we can have a good argument or discussion without unnecessarily throwing words at each other.

Alright

Apologies... But try to refrain abusing people's parents bro

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by OJEEMAH(m): 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
Cerebellum:

Alright

Apologies... But try to refrain abusing people's parents bro
So sorry too bro. would stop.....Thanks!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Manchester United Fans Celebrate After They Won Against Cardiff / Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) / Lottery Winners Who Died Tragically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.