Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,952 members, 7,835,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals (51832 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Message To Ali Daei After Breaking Record / Ali Daei Congratulates Ronaldo As He Equals Men Goalscoring Record / Ronaldo: I Want To Break Ali Daei’s Goalscoring Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by OJEEMAH(m): 6:46am On Sep 02, 2021
Abdul4trust1:
you should be fair enough to mention those powerful goals against Spain
I didn't least all the teams he scored....I was actually referring to the fact that majority of the goals came against weaker teams!
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:53am On Sep 02, 2021
PacAmaru:
Bros iffa nod u ehn

Hehehehe
Good morning bros
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by AljaanIVQ007(m): 6:56am On Sep 02, 2021
Yale9:
e pain am.
Yes e pain me say you bring in the dwarf disrespectfully into your state of irrationality.
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by BennyDGreat: 6:57am On Sep 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:
I didn't least all the teams he scored....I was actually referring to the fact that majority of the goals came against weaker teams!

Why didn't others too score against those 'weaker teams'

Weaker team or not, the guy is good abeg

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by OJEEMAH(m): 7:07am On Sep 02, 2021
BennyDGreat:

Why didn't others too score against those 'weaker teams'

Weaker team or not, the guy is good abeg
never said he's not good. Read my comment well.....the second paragraph to be precise.
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:10am On Sep 02, 2021
Niggas on this thread will open their tutorial centers now.

Folks be like, it's always an easy goal, tap-in merchants, scored against lesser teams, penalties warlords and all sort. You have your perfect definition of a striker while some of us have our own, while not live and let's live.

P.S
We're emotional beings when the truth is stares at us.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by diluch123: 7:14am On Sep 02, 2021
He's hardworking,, he will go for it
Neimar:
LOL time for his people to start with the media hype
No Ballon d'or or FIFA Best for you
grin
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Kingcalls: 7:15am On Sep 02, 2021
UNCL3:

Still capping

Let him give manu ucl...
I'm watching.

He had already achieved that in the past
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by calculator123(m): 7:43am On Sep 02, 2021
princewarri1985:
The only day i had goose bumps while watching football was watching the champions league match between juventus and real madrid were playing when ronaldo was still playing for real madrid when Ronaldo scored that bicycle kick against Juventus fans started clapping for Ronaldo and Ronaldo went to were the juventus were and bow down as a sign of respect and he moved to juventus the next year! It has never been seen before in football to an opposition fans clapping for a player, that is the greatest moment in football history

Lol, indomie generation spotted.

Where were you when Ronaldinho and Messi got a standing ovation from Real Madrid's fans at Bernabeu? grin
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Perfectnumber6(m): 7:45am On Sep 02, 2021
He is going to score on his Man United Debut.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Lighthammer(m): 7:48am On Sep 02, 2021
Lionel messi fan are hn severe pain right now the hatred you have for ronaldo will ultimately destroy you if you like call him all sort of names,it wont stop him from scoring.. bunch of demented gay

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Lighthammer(m): 7:51am On Sep 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:
weaker teams you say?let me ask you was ronaldo the one who paired portugal with ur so called'weaker teams'?
smh

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by PAWG(m): 7:55am On Sep 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Stop going personal cos you don't agree with people's opinion. Have you built you own life?

Yes. You’re belittling others, that’s why I’m questioning your credentials to do so

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Marpol2021(m): 7:56am On Sep 02, 2021
god and not God
mikigen:
The "BEAST OF NO NATION" cheesy
EPL IS NOT READY !

Soon CRISTIANO RONALDO will be a course in the university.
He is the God of football.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by SEGLIZ: 8:02am On Sep 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:
We have not forgotten how Andorra, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Estonia & Faroe Island suffered in order to achieve this quest.

Anyways, congratulations but i would always hold your UCL & League records far higher than this.

Before you quote me, ask yourself why no one talked about Alli Daei's record until Ronaldo was about breaking his inconsequential record.

Modified.....All these emotional Ronaldo fanboys quoting to insult me. I would advise you desist from this act and bring a constructive/superior argument but if you decide to be insultive, just know that I won't hesitate to hit back.

Nobody get monopoly to insult people here cos me sef no get joy!
the bold lines, don't reciprocate their stupid gesture, stay descent like you are nairalanders will make lose your cool. the advent of kids on nairaland brought this whole trash.

do you mean to say if messi had played against those countries you mentioned he won't same goals or more if the opportunity was giving him.

mind you Ronaldo didn't score those goals in a single match but over time. beside he went in to score goals so why won't he deliver.

Netherlands, Hungary and Sweden aren't weaker team in Europe, how come they made your list?

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Verysmart101: 8:11am On Sep 02, 2021
Mangekyo:
This is rubbish from the Mr New Challenge.
Scoring against the likes of Lithuania Luxembourg and then ghosting against the likes of France, Germany, Belgium etc is the definition of FRAUD!
We the juventus fans are still mad. We feel defrauded, scammed, and cheated by pendulum who promised us ucl

How many goals did Messi score against Nigeria alone since they are not teams too?

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by makeherscream(m): 8:21am On Sep 02, 2021
Americafighter:

Your papa and your mama useless.... If you are the slawomir I mention before you con useless yourself here
it's obvious you're a fool don't quote me again fool
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by OJEEMAH(m): 8:21am On Sep 02, 2021
SEGLIZ:
the bold lines, don't reciprocate their stupid gesture, stay descent like you are nairalanders will make lose your cool.the advent of kids on nairaland brought this whole trash.

do you mean to say if messi had played against those countries you mentioned he won't same goals or more if the opportunity was giving him.

mind you Ronaldo didn't score those goals in a single match but over time. beside he went in to score goals so why won't he deliver.

Netherlands, Hungary and Sweden aren't weaker team in Europe, how come they made your list?
Don't get me wrong. I never said he scored all those goals in a single game. I was trying to say the weaker teams are his favourite opponents but doesn't mean he doesn't score the big guns in Europe like Netherlands & an average Sweden which Hungary is just a class below.

Thanks.....Too many uncouth kids forming adult on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Pclemenza: 8:23am On Sep 02, 2021
fergie001:
Ojeemah...Please comment nah
When you turn VAR
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by MacANDIES: 8:31am On Sep 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Going personal shows how childish you are and nobody in your lineage will come close to the least person in my family. They will die wretched since you lack sense to be civil in your discussion.

See onuku. Poor church rat na your papa go die wretched.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by OJEEMAH(m): 8:37am On Sep 02, 2021
PAWG:

Yes. You’re belittling others, that’s why I’m questioning your credentials to do so

Its obvious CR7 fans are finding hard to swallow their favourite pill.....That's hypocrisy!
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by fergie001: 8:41am On Sep 02, 2021
Pclemenza:

When you turn VAR
grin cheesy
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Blitzerz: 8:41am On Sep 02, 2021
AljaanIVQ007:

Now I know how much less you know about football when talking about assists....
U don't know anything.
How many players have more assists than Ronaldo?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by OJEEMAH(m): 8:42am On Sep 02, 2021
MacANDIES:

See onuku. Poor church rat na your papa go die wretched.
Rich people don't brag.........Pop is dead but was not poor as the richest in your lineage.
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Xfemt(m): 8:42am On Sep 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:
We have not forgotten how Andorra, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Estonia & Faroe Island suffered in order to achieve this quest.

Anyways, congratulations but i would always hold your UCL & League records far higher than this.

Before you quote me, ask yourself why no one talked about Alli Daei's record until Ronaldo was about breaking his inconsequential record.

Modified.....All these emotional Ronaldo fanboys quoting to insult me. I would advise you desist from this act and bring a constructive/superior argument but if you decide to be insultive, just know that I won't hesitate to hit back.

Nobody get monopoly to insult people here cos me sef no get joy!
oga it you that is jealous here

Who do expect him to score against
No be who fifa or uefa give am em go play
Oga go and support your asun and live our GOAT for us.....

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by OJEEMAH(m): 8:43am On Sep 02, 2021
Xfemt:
oga it you that is jealous here

Who do expect him to score against
No be who fifa or uefa give am em go play
Oga go and support your asun and live our GOAT for us.....
why are you guys finding it hard to swallow your favourite pill grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by goddons50: 8:45am On Sep 02, 2021
Mangekyo:
This is rubbish from the Mr New Challenge.
Scoring against the likes of Lithuania Luxembourg and then ghosting against the likes of France, Germany, Belgium etc is the definition of FRAUD!
We the juventus fans are still mad. We feel defrauded, scammed, and cheated by pendulum who promised us ucl
Keep crying boy.... probably SENTIMENT has CLOUDED ur judgement..... Ronaldo Will continue to make u cry ....

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by FKMagazine(m): 8:47am On Sep 02, 2021
Congratulations CR7
Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by goddons50: 8:49am On Sep 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Don't get me wrong. I never said he scored all those goals in a single game. I was trying to say the weaker teams are his favourite opponents but doesn't mean he doesn't score the big guns in Europe like Netherlands & an average Sweden which Hungary is just a class below.

Thanks.....Too many uncouth kids forming adult on this forum.
Are u afraid to mention Spain and Germany or France....and how many big countries have ur messi scored.....well messi should thank GOD for the Nigerian team ...

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Breaks Ali Daei's Record For International Goals by Xfemt(m): 8:52am On Sep 02, 2021
OJEEMAH:
why are you guys finding it hard to swallow your favourite pill grin grin
no pill to swallow
It obvious you Messi fans find it difficult to accept each time Cr7 breaks a record

To us Cr7 is our GOAT and way above your asun

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Manchester United Fans Celebrate After They Won Against Cardiff / Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. / Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.