Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Forth Coming Pandemic , Bunga 2026 Watch And Pray Faithfuls - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Forth Coming Pandemic , Bunga 2026 Watch And Pray Faithfuls (124 Views)

Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC / Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? / Happy Ash Wednesday To All Catholic Faithfuls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forth Coming Pandemic , Bunga 2026 Watch And Pray Faithfuls by SpiritLifeNG: 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
...As revealed to me in the early hours of the morning, 1st of September 2021.

I saw men in military uniforms, they were kitted and tensed as tho they were ready for battle. I saw in their hands , deadly Bio weapons in form of Guns . These uniform men went into the corners and streets of the nations to use these weapons. In this weapon is contained a virus called HUNGA/BUNGA(I saw it written, wasn't too clear) , it's airborne and spreads very rapidly, once caught, It chokes the victim til death. It spread all over the nations and it killed many people. The agenda is to reduce population and tame the world. Their fight was against the 'people'. I was confused in this vision and I asked when shall this be and I saw a writing, 'BUNGA 2026.. ' let's pray against such disaster . THE LORD REVEALS TO REDEEM!

Let's also pray against another civil war in Nigeria . I saw Nigieran Soldiers killing civilians in Nigeria which led to massive blod shed. It shall not stand , neither shall it come to pass !

(1) (Reply)

Follow The Path Of Righteousness / Understanding Our Justification In Christ Through The Blood Of Jesus Part 4 / The Rapture, The Coming Of Christ. If You Miss Heaven You Wont Miss Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.