Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) (33302 Views)

Eleka In A "Come-and-chop" Arrangement With Makinde _ / Sunday Akin Dare Begins Tour, Vows To Revamp MKO Abiola Stadium (Photos) / Fayose Hands Over Newly Built Office To His Deputy, Eleka, In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by GoshenNLA(m): 9:06am On Sep 02, 2021
Mankinde try for the stadium sha
.. NEW SEASON 2021/2022 high quality jerseys for clubs and country now available
#StrictlyOriginal #EPL #LaLiga #SerieA #Bundesliga #NationalTeams
Top notch branding also available, discount on bulk order
Kindly check my signature for more samples

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by Okunga: 9:07am On Sep 02, 2021
BKayy:
I wonder why "Educated" black men wear sweater in over 40 degrees weather.
So someone that claims he is educated and exposed like Mallam Atiku does not know that those track suits were designed for weather below 25 degrees (that is the average of our harmattan) to trap heat so as to keep the athlete warm.
So there is absolutely NO single reason an idiot will wear sweater track suits in a place as hot as Nigeria.

You might be educated but you are clearly the illiterate here. Not all topic deserves your opinion you know?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by Indelibleage: 9:07am On Sep 02, 2021
Sirjamo:
After three years in office, Audio Governor Makinde can only commission a second hand Okrika stadium.

The money wasted on commissioning might be more than what was spent on the renovation.

Check other APC governed states and let's have those working and commissioning projects like this PDPs. They have something to deliver per time frame. Stop the hate!
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by guywitzerogal(m): 9:07am On Sep 02, 2021
BKayy:
So someone that claims he is educated and exposed like Mallam Atiku does not know that those track suits were designed for weather below 25 degrees (that is the average of our harmattan) to trap heat so as to keep the athlete warm.
So there is absolutely NO single reason an idiot will wear sweater track suits in a place as hot as Nigeria.
you are saying rubbish, if you are in ibadan you will know it rain although even the match 3SC played the field was wet..... So what is your point?

4 Likes

Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 02, 2021
Fortune118005:
Where is the picture of the stadium?

Go to Dugbe, u will see it.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 9:08am On Sep 02, 2021
BKayy:
for ur information it was cold in Ibadan yesterday, It later rained.... So no disturb us with I too know

8 Likes

Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by Moscodee1990(m): 9:08am On Sep 02, 2021
Good
Seven year old fb account up for grabs
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by mrksquare: 9:10am On Sep 02, 2021
BKayy:

Has it dawned on you that we are in raining season? And that the weather is usually cold at this time of the year.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 02, 2021
yayocklove:
sad Atiku is trying to stage a comeback?
Nobody want to stage a Go Back now undecided undecided undecided
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by spirul77: 9:13am On Sep 02, 2021
Why would a governor call make all this fanfare for common renovation of stadium? What if he come build a new one? There's a stadium at least in every local govt in delta
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by gabbasin: 9:15am On Sep 02, 2021
Watching the match between 3sc and the Slovenian clubside playing on the much touted refurbished and transformed Adamasingba stadium with the pitch water-logged as rain falls is a disgrace. A newly refurbished pitch that has no water draining system in this modern era is disgraceful. And I wondered why watching the match on Tv what will be going on in the governor's mind with the players struggling to control the ball on that pitch. For the pitch, it is purely a waste of fund. And besides why all the jamboree in opening a "refurbished" stadium

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by donbrowser(m): 9:15am On Sep 02, 2021
yayocklove:

Comeback koor, come in ni
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by spirul77: 9:15am On Sep 02, 2021
Indelibleage:

Check other APC governed states and let's have those working and commissioning projects like this PDPs. They have something to deliver per time frame. Stop the hate!
he said the truth,it is not everything you bring apc and pdp into, what is there to commission in a renovated stadium? Abeg reason am na, what if he build new one?
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by woleabayo(f): 9:16am On Sep 02, 2021
why are you this disgusted? they are there for reason they wear it for specific reason
BKayy:

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by stasius: 9:17am On Sep 02, 2021
BKayy:

Have you checked Ibadan's temperature this morning?

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by Blackman7: 9:17am On Sep 02, 2021
I see. So this is the reason why olubadan was stoped by security personnel from entering the statium. Now I understand . The governor should bury his head in shame.

Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 02, 2021
BKayy:

Naa see weytin rich man do wahala go kill poor man.
you can't be so sure of the texture of that track suit cos they vary so drink lots of water n worry more about where ur gurlfriend is visiting every last weekend of the month

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 9:20am On Sep 02, 2021
BKayy:

That's a track suit which can be worn at anytime; it is light. I don't know where you got your "over 40 degree weather" forecast from as the entire south west region, most of the time now, is below 25 degree (mostly cloudy).

You may look for another thing to attack Atiku with if you hate him that much but in this case,you goofed ! The track suit he wore was appropriate for the weather as well as the occasion.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by rave409: 9:26am On Sep 02, 2021
Good one
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by Cappoditutti: 9:27am On Sep 02, 2021
Xixtie:

Oversabi will just kill you idiots sooner than you can ever imagine.
That's a sport wear and he can choose to wear it anytime as far as the situation on ground is sport related.
You idiotic lots should stop embarrassing yourselves.

Besides weather in Ibadan at this time is something else with everyday rain

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by adebwalex(m): 9:28am On Sep 02, 2021
BKayy:

See dead brain. Who told you that Ibadan was 40 degree. The kind of rain that was pouring yesterday should stink to your brain that the weather will be cold apart from that what do you expect them to put on?? May be your Old coat not even suit grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by moufan: 9:30am On Sep 02, 2021
hargbolahan01:
I thought he commissioned one 68km of road, one TSM and other projects....sir stop spreading fake news about our state because of hatred
what 68km of road did he commission? hahahaha, audio governor
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by bigcee(m): 9:30am On Sep 02, 2021
BKayy:
Olodo, it's a sport wear. Na so u go dey disgrace yourself all the time.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by Imustnottalk: 9:37am On Sep 02, 2021
BKayy:
it's a sportswear for the event

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by EmperorTolson: 9:41am On Sep 02, 2021
BKayy:
I'm sorry for all the lashes
Next time, look before you leap.

Just go and edit your statement now or e never tire you

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by ppogba: 9:43am On Sep 02, 2021
BKayy:

I have read the comments so far on the trash you said and I am surprised you have not deemed it appropriate to respond to any.

Well, that is what happens when you decide to exhibit your stupidity all to see.

On behalf of Nairaland, I hereby present to you the award for the Most stupid personality of the month. Congratulations.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by EmperorTolson: 9:43am On Sep 02, 2021
@bkayy
I'm sorry for all the lashes
Next time, look before you leap.

Just go and edit your statement now or e never tire you
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by ozome15(m): 9:45am On Sep 02, 2021
yayocklove:
We don`t need people him, if only nigerians will understand that all this old devil are our problm we in this country. He his one of the people that put us in this blood scuking evil. All of them are the same.
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by yinkabeauty: 9:47am On Sep 02, 2021
BKayy:

That's not even a sweater or cardigan, it's simply a track suit for sport occasions, they are soft and light.

hater who just wants to be relevant.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by Prince001(m): 9:48am On Sep 02, 2021
BKayy:

Bro I got u cos I was surprised to see many people wearing warm cloth, even head warmer but the shocking thing was they didn't sweat at all!
I guess if u lives in Naija, u won't be saying that cos ur body temperature knows that uve suffered enough from d govt, therefore it let whatever u wear slide wink

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by ALARAPE22(m): 9:50am On Sep 02, 2021
Sirjamo:
After three years in office, Audio Governor Makinde can only commission a second hand Okrika stadium.

The money wasted on commissioning might be more than what was spent on the renovation.

When common sense is not common.............You need to check your brain for Covid Symptoms.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Guardian - Nigerian Army's In A Shocking State / Buhari Meets Four PDP Governors In Aso Rock / Northern Lawmakers Insist Region Must Retain Presidency In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.