Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) (33300 Views)

Eleka In A "Come-and-chop" Arrangement With Makinde _ / Sunday Akin Dare Begins Tour, Vows To Revamp MKO Abiola Stadium (Photos) / Fayose Hands Over Newly Built Office To His Deputy, Eleka, In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by spirul77: 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
seunlayi:

Stop your mumuish, a stadium commissioning is not like other projects, it requires publicity, hosting of events which includes sporting events. They're is no stadium commissioning without fanfare. Take note
chai, which of the village are you from abeg? With people with zero reasoning capacity like you all over Nigeria we will never move forward, I ask again, what is there in commissioning a "renovated" stadium ? I mean has this stadium not been there all along abi na brand new stadium nee? Is this worth the fanfare? What is there in a renovated stadium abeg? This one no get sense o, chai.
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
spirul77:
chai, which of the village are you from abeg? With people with zero reasoning capacity like you all over Nigeria we will never move forward, I ask again, what is there in commissioning a "renovated" stadium ? I mean has this stadium not been there all along abi na brand new stadium nee? Is this worth the fanfare? What is there in a renovated stadium abeg? This one no get sense o, chai.

100% haters.
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by spirul77: 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
seunlayi:

100% haters.

I'm not hating, that's what you mumu's and backward people always say when they speak the truth about the people you mumus supports, until we start speaking truth to our leaders they will keep deceiving us just as they have successfully deceived an old mumu like you to believe a renovated stadium cannot be commissioned without fanfare. The National Stadium Abuja was renovated just few weeks back by Alinko dangote, did they bring the super eagles to commission it? Receive sense bro and be free from spirit of cluelessness like our clueless leaders.
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 12:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
Refurbished water logged stadium.
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by GardenOfGod(m): 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
BKayy:
I wonder why "Educated" black men wear sweater in over 40 degrees weather.
So someone that claims he is educated and exposed like Mallam Atiku does not know that those track suits were designed for weather below 25 degrees (that is the average of our harmattan) to trap heat so as to keep the athlete warm.
So there is absolutely NO single reason an idiot will wear sweater track suits in a place as hot as Nigeria.
If he did not wear you would still call him names. Chaii human being!
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by BKayy: 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2021
fourboys:
na sportswear na
Sports wear is determined by weather, that's why Chelsea wear long sleeves with gloves during winter.
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by Davoski222: 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
BKayy:
So someone that claims he is educated and exposed like Mallam Atiku does not know that those track suits were designed for weather below 25 degrees (that is the average of our harmattan) to trap heat so as to keep the athlete warm.
So there is absolutely NO single reason an idiot will wear sweater track suits in a place as hot as Nigeria.

It doesn't take much for a simpleton to show why the word foolish exists.
The type of "sports wear" as you call it is determined by weather, that's why the type of sports wear footballers wear in winter is different from the one of summer. If such team takes a trip to Africa, their wear changes including that of their coach (Most wear shorts and T-shirt like that of Zambia, South Africa and Zimbabwe).
For example if you take a look AFCON, you'll realise that it is only people like you, that is those that share the same reasoning with Chimpanzees that wear this. All reasonable coaches that are humans doesn't wear track suits that are not suitable in African games (see below), only people like you do. Some even wear hand gloves in Nigerian Premier league. Na people like you dey wear suit for Nigeria.
Track suit is NOT A UNIFORM
who is this mumu? ?? The sportswear is light and can be worn in any season.
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
Xixtie:

Oversabi will just kill you idiots sooner than you can ever imagine.
That's a sport wear and he can choose to wear it anytime as far as the situation on ground is sport related.
You idiotic lots should stop embarrassing yourselves.

Very good response! He doesn't even realized we are still in the raining season.
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
BKayy:

The type of "sports wear" as you call it is determined by weather, that's why the type of sports wear footballers wear in winter is different from the one of summer. If such team takes a trip to Africa, their wear changes including that of their coach (Most wear shorts and T-shirt like that of Zambia, South Africa and Zimbabwe).
For example if you take a look AFCON, you'll realise that it is only people like you, that is those that share the same reasoning with Chimpanzees that wear this. All reasonable coaches that are humans doesn't wear track suits that are not suitable in African games (see below), only people like you do. Some even wear hand gloves in Nigerian Premier league. Na people like you dey wear suit for Nigeria.

What's wrong with wearing a suit in nigeria? I believe you know suit is regarded as a formal wear..........it might not be comfortable wearing a suit in a sunny day in Nigeria. .....but it is a formal wear..........if you are going for an interview , dress like niger delta people.....and see whether dem go attend to you.....
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by NGpatriot: 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
useless and jobless people form delegation to commission renovated football field..

Just like how Wike repaints government buildings and import other useless and jobless people from out of state to help him commission the repainted buildins.

These PDP clowns are so useless I swear..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by Gfskw: 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by liveyourlife007(m): 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2021
We all get the concept. Track suits, football, stadium. All related to sports. So what is the fuss about. Abi I dey miss something. Na only Nigerians dey change normal thing to quarrel, claiming they are wise, believe me most of them no get sense.
BKayy:

Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by JULIONE: 7:06am On Sep 03, 2021

If you are this smart and quick to take notice of such stupid thing, I think you should use your retrogressive mind for something better. Do not comment just because you wish to ridicule fellow people like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagosians Speak On Which Candidate They're Voting For - BlackberryBabes.TV / Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age / Amaechi: Tough Times Await Wike In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.