Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) (33297 Views)

Eleka In A "Come-and-chop" Arrangement With Makinde _ / Sunday Akin Dare Begins Tour, Vows To Revamp MKO Abiola Stadium (Photos) / Fayose Hands Over Newly Built Office To His Deputy, Eleka, In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by clothingonline(m): 9:51am On Sep 02, 2021
The pics of the stadium

Men clothing on clearance price payment on delivery
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 9:53am On Sep 02, 2021
Aketi wear weed cap
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by Kirkman: 10:00am On Sep 02, 2021
BKayy:
I wonder why "Educated" black men wear sweater in over 40 degrees weather.
So someone that claims he is educated and exposed like Mallam Atiku does not know that those track suits were designed for weather below 25 degrees (that is the average of our harmattan) to trap heat so as to keep the athlete warm.
So there is absolutely NO single reason an idiot will wear sweater track suits in a place as hot as Nigeria.
My friend shatap dia. The weather these days in Ibadan calls for one wearing a track suit to keep warm. If we were In the hot dry season, then your post would have made sense.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2021
spirul77:
Why would a governor call make all this fanfare for common renovation of stadium? What if he come build a new one? There's a stadium at least in every local govt in delta

Stop your mumuish, a stadium commissioning is not like other projects, it requires publicity, hosting of events which includes sporting events. They're is no stadium commissioning without fanfare. Take note

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by Illshef(m): 10:19am On Sep 02, 2021
grin grin grin GSM Is working

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by Olam09(m): 10:24am On Sep 02, 2021
BKayy:
So someone that claims he is educated and exposed like Mallam Atiku does not know that those track suits were designed for weather below 25 degrees (that is the average of our harmattan) to trap heat so as to keep the athlete warm.
So there is absolutely NO single reason an idiot will wear sweater track suits in a place as hot as Nigeria.
Your mumu too much.. you don see coach wear ankara for pitch before? Track suit, Jersey is meant to be woren during sporting activities so what the fuçk are you talking about?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by mashad(m): 10:27am On Sep 02, 2021
BKayy:

And someone sent this one to school bayii...

If you don't know...keep kwiet

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by Spainze007(m): 10:30am On Sep 02, 2021
Volume pls...

Xixtie:

Oversabi will just kill you idiots sooner than you can ever imagine.
That's a sport wear and he can choose to wear it anytime as far as the situation on ground is sport related.
You idiotic lots should stop embarrassing yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by Vado(m): 10:31am On Sep 02, 2021
BKayy:

Bros calm down. I get where you are driving at but Southern Nigeria is actually current in a cool climate phase. It's cold where I am presently. Additional, it even rained yesterday. Let's criticize objectively.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by isax(m): 10:33am On Sep 02, 2021
fourboys:
na sportswear na

bros leave am make e dey take ITK disgrace himself/herself publicly angry
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by JAWBONE(m): 10:36am On Sep 02, 2021
Sirjamo:
After three years in office, Audio Governor Makinde can only commission a second hand Okrika stadium.

The money wasted on commissioning might be more than what was spent on the renovation.

Say it again, without crying
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by Penguin2: 10:38am On Sep 02, 2021
BKayy:

Hahahahahaha!

You are savage. But you are right.
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by theInterpreter: 10:38am On Sep 02, 2021
EmperorTolson:

I'm sorry for all the lashes
Next time, look before you leap.

Just go and edit your statement now or e never tire you
the way dem lash that guy ehn cheesy
I'm sure he'll be crying by now cheesy
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by Kingstanding: 10:39am On Sep 02, 2021
BKayy:
. That is to tell you that education is not a wisdom.
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by dododawa1: 10:47am On Sep 02, 2021
See coming president commissing STADIUM nonsense leaders.
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by heniford2: 10:55am On Sep 02, 2021
One nonsense stadium like that na old one the remodel the roof that's all
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by Craggybogg: 10:57am On Sep 02, 2021
BKayy:

Some people ehn, they would just open mouth Waaaaaa......

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by zudozz: 11:02am On Sep 02, 2021
Ibadan ll always be Ibadan!
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by truvine(m): 11:13am On Sep 02, 2021
joyandfaith:

Look very well. That is sport wear which is appropriate for the occasion.
It is foolish person that criticise unconsciously.

Don't mind the OP,
If they put on the regular agbada to the sport related event now, they will still come and complain.

Wetin una want self ...lol

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by EmperorTolson: 11:14am On Sep 02, 2021
theInterpreter:
the way dem lash that guy ehn cheesy
I'm sure he'll be crying by now cheesy
Lol
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by Netmuch(m): 11:21am On Sep 02, 2021
He is used to air con... Believe me its only when dey wan deceive us.
ss unkeog
BKayy:
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by barcaboi(m): 11:22am On Sep 02, 2021
Xixtie:

That's a sport wear and he can choose to wear it anytime as far as the situation on ground is sport related.
God bless u
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by barcaboi(m): 11:22am On Sep 02, 2021
BKayy:
iTK; weather was cold and rain fell that day.Over Educated black man Na him dey worry us
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by RealSolution001: 11:27am On Sep 02, 2021
Xixtie:

Gbas gbos as e dey hot.

grin grin
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by barcaboi(m): 11:29am On Sep 02, 2021
Rolings:

Nigeria is not hot all year round....at least not the south western part
Ibadan was 20 to 22°c all through yesterday......so your analysis on the sweater is wrong....
Leave am make e dey form weather broadcaster
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by Komofocus: 11:36am On Sep 02, 2021
Please where is fayose
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by Ritztravels: 11:40am On Sep 02, 2021
BKayy:

On this particular day, the weather was cool... Even I had my sweater on at work yesterday
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 02, 2021
Why pot belly just plenty for those pics actually e dey all the pictures
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by Masterkernel1: 11:57am On Sep 02, 2021
yarimo:
Makinde Hosted serial losers in the country

You can't stand to defend the blood thirty bi-polar mannequin, who's a definition of failure. He has never passed an exam.
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by siant: 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
BKayy:
What rubbish is this one saying.

Nonsense.
Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by Blesyn22(m): 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2021
Wetin dey pain me pass for dis GSM govt no pass infrastructural development for only Ibadan and its metropolis.

BTW: None of you noticed how sacrosanct Akeredolu is with his Weed campaign.

Re: Atiku, Eleka In Ibadan For Commissioning Of Lekan Salami Stadium (Photos) by Sambab(m): 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
BKayy:

This guy na mumu... You can openly display your ignorance and nonentity in an open place like this...
What atiku wore is sport wear. Know this to learn next time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why / Akeredolu Mulls Defection To AA As APC Considers His Suspension / BREAKING: Buhari Tenders CTC Of School Certificate In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.