Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,342 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students (45962 Views)

Oilserv chairman built school and support best students in Anambra - (Video) / WAEC Awards Three Girls As Overall Best Students In Nigeria / Jeffrey Jude, Babawale Oludare Emmanuel, Roy-Layinde Bosun, UNILAG Best Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by Krosslife(m): 5:50am On Sep 03, 2021
greymiles:
Afonjas always behind us

Always behind you, but they get the best schools that produce your best. How do they follow you? Tribal jingoism!

3 Likes

Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by anambraamaka: 6:00am On Sep 03, 2021
Nawao
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by DrBrainstorm(m): 6:14am On Sep 03, 2021
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:17am On Sep 03, 2021
But wen it comes to employment and competent positions.
U know who gets them

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by DonroxyII: 6:23am On Sep 03, 2021
mcquin:

Which dirty arsenal? Mai ins take dey deceive unaselves and you are no where to be found on the world stage. Local champions that stumbled upon power and since then think that’s all there is to life, yet with all the “arsenal” your kids still have to go around with sticks, bows and arrows in this 21st century. Talk about massaging one’s ego. Aboki shift.
How many Aboki do you see on Social Media shutdafvck ..... keep being a social media rat's while herdsmen are doing their things with little ranting .....

Nigerian security architecture is in a difficult time from North to South and you keep shouting Aboki, Aboki everywhere
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by Thetruthalways: 6:59am On Sep 03, 2021
Generalwoodz:
That's why they don't want Nnamdi Kanu's dreams to come to fruition.
Only reason why they are so keen on taking Sunday igboho down.
If I say Northerns are the bane of this country they'd come for my precious head.

You really need to check your dictionary for the meaning of bane you fool and see your statement here has nothing to do with this topic....fool
You didn't see southerners as the bane with all the drug trafficking you guys are on I Asia and other parts of the world...online scams an what have you..... idiot
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by Obamaofusa: 7:18am On Sep 03, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

One of them is bleating like a bleeped goat up there

Fulani terrorist...impostor

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by Obamaofusa: 7:24am On Sep 03, 2021
aikyg:

This is unnecessary, bro. You can say Igbo Amaka without insulting other tribes. Biko, fie asaa n'anya gi. Emzikwana udi ihe a.
lol
So you dont know him?
He is not Igbo but a fulani terrorist.
Their main aim is to cause disunity between Yoruba and Igbo. cheesy
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by Obamaofusa: 7:25am On Sep 03, 2021
yommen:

Seriously you are a fool. An Ibo came 1st, Yoruba 2nd, 3rd and 4th is mixed. In summary, you only have one purely Ibo person while we have up to 5 Yorubas in the top 10 but yet you said 'Yorubas to the mud'. Well, it means you have brain but have no sense. To shame you further, the ibo boy that took first even wrote his exams in Yoruba, meaning he could even have been eating that same ewedu you posted there. His success is of Yoruba educational Foundation, policy and legacy. Why are you such a senseless and big shame to the Ibo populace on Nairaland?

He is a fulani terrorist...
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by CoolAmbience(m): 7:27am On Sep 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Igbo Amaka

Igbo a maka indeed....when there are up to 6 Yorubas in the list of 10.

I am Igbo o...but I must admit that Yoruba, in terms of number, has greater leverage when it comes to education.

2 Likes

Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by armadeo(m): 7:40am On Sep 03, 2021
Where dem dey see all this 300 and above.

Shout out to those who's time nobody ever scored 300. Highest na 280+.
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by kelly72: 7:59am On Sep 03, 2021
I think the Southern tribes are the best in creative endeavours. The evidence is always there. In the next 15 years all of these 10 chaps will all be abroad where brilliant minds are needed.

Nigeria only needs dullardinhos.
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by kelly72: 8:03am On Sep 03, 2021
KingOdart:

Ask yourself a question

Why is no one that schooled in South East on the list?

While you wait for an answer ask yourself, why are all the 10 not Yorubas who schooled in the Southwest?
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by KingOdart(m): 8:18am On Sep 03, 2021
Menance:

Na why them Dy always knack una for una land. This year and every other year.

And when it come to University level where it matter most they will be nowhere to be found, probably off to somewhere selling okrika or can no longer cheat anymore

The best Graduating students in Nigeria Law school have always been Yoruba

3 Likes

Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by CChine(m): 8:21am On Sep 03, 2021
SmartPolician:
Please praise your tribe and don't insult the northerners. It's becoming stale.

Werey. The Northerners only know how to fuuk and join the military.

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by Abunga: 8:34am On Sep 03, 2021
yommen:

Seriously you are a fool. An Ibo came 1st, Yoruba 2nd, 3rd and 4th is mixed. In summary, you only have one purely Ibo person while we have up to 5 Yorubas in the top 10 but yet you said 'Yorubas to the mud'. Well, it means you have brain but have no sense. To shame you further, the ibo boy that took first even wrote his exams in Yoruba, meaning he could even have been eating that same ewedu you posted there. His success is of Yoruba educational Foundation, policy and legacy. Why are you such a senseless and big shame to the Ibo populace on Nairaland?
There are people in this life that love making irritating comment but unfortunately they hide their myopic view under tribal self-acclaimed superiority.pls let's learn to always ignore them
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by Generalwoodz(m): 8:48am On Sep 03, 2021
Thetruthalways:

You really need to check your dictionary for the meaning of bane you fool and see your statement here has nothing to do with this topic....fool
You didn't see southerners as the bane with all the drug trafficking you guys are on I Asia and other parts of the world...online scams an what have you..... idiot
Bravo! You're doing well.
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by ppogba: 9:33am On Sep 03, 2021
Garbage IN, Garbage OUT.
Top 5 candidates in a nationwide exam likely to be admitted into the same private university. Later, they will come out with First class and one idiot who was assisted with his O' level in a miracle center, got admitted with 216 after intensive lobby, dubbed a project submitted years ago in his department for his second class lower grade abi third class sef will now begin to say he is superior simply because he attended a federal university living on past glory.
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 03, 2021
DrObum:
The writer clearly ignored the state of origin of the first male but gladly drew our attention to the guys from the south west.

Oluyole reporting never changes
Do you know the ethnicity of the writer whether Igbo, Yoruba, Edo? Is there anybody that can mistake Monwuba Chibuzor Chibuikem for a Yoruba bar foreigners?

We already know he is from the East but schooled in Lagos.

Many Easterners born and bred in Lagos even claim it as their state of origin. Perhaps that might be what confused the writer or he simply forgot.

6 Yorubas, 2 Edos, 1 Rivers, and 1 Igbo on the table with most of them schooled and still chose to school in the western Universities should tell you which region has the bragging right, and the comatoes situation the education system of your region is in.

This bragging trait seem to be in DNA because significant amount of you Igbos do it off and online. Bad!
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 03, 2021
Newton85:
Maybe you should go and ask your Chibuike why he put Lagos as his state of origin?
My thought exactly.
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 03, 2021
legba1:

I noticed that too... Only his state of residence is mentioned... Its not fair
He chose Lagos as his state of origin. I believe the writer was confused himself hence the ignore to avoid cry of marginalization.

Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by WalexyWWE: 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2021
marwanafrica:

Yet na den dey top in life after Class
because of nepotism and back door recruitment, let everything be fair in Nigeria if you no go Dey carry last
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by temitope27(m): 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lightorder:
You are you, are you, are you NORMAL ?
u wan make i freaky u out abi? grin
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by temitope27(m): 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
greymiles:
Afonjas always behind us
can u read those names again please
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by mcquin(m): 9:57am On Sep 04, 2021
DonroxyII:
How many Aboki do you see on Social Media shutdafvck ..... keep being a social media rat's while herdsmen are doing their things with little ranting .....

Nigerian security architecture is in a difficult time from North to South and you keep shouting Aboki, Aboki everywhere
Who dey give una phone to type nonsense? How did the rubbish you typed rebut my earlier argument? I ask again what percentage of aboki is proving themselves at the global stage? Are you guys not local champions who stumbled on power and for donkey years now is suffer human resource deficit? Gerat oga.
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by DonroxyII: 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
mcquin:

Who dey give una phone to type nonsense? How did the rubbish you typed rebut my earlier argument? I ask again what percentage of aboki is proving themselves at the global stage? Are you guys not local champions who stumbled on power and for donkey years now is suffer human resource deficit? Gerat oga.
U be mumu .... despite all your English and Grammar .... Na aboki still dey rule you now Check Southern Nigeria ....

Which State is developed ..... Road, Water, School, Hospital, Women .....

Aboki is not your problem..... your are mentally down ..... tongue
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by mcquin(m): 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
DonroxyII:
U be mumu .... despite all your English and Grammar .... Na aboki still dey rule you now Check Southern Nigeria ....

Which State is developed ..... Road, Water, School, Hospital, Women .....

Aboki is not your problem..... your are mentally down ..... tongue
See aboki see cow. We are talking human capital and you are here dragging who is ruling who? If only you can brag that since aboki started ruling, Nigeria became an el dorado. Unfortunately you lots who unfortunately stumbled on power have dragged naija so back that everyone wants out of the contraption. First go teach your kids to sit in class rooms before you come here to brag how illiterate donkeys lead a pack of intellectuals (of course an unfortunate aberration).
Clown! You rule a people that thrive on global stage, yet back home you the ruler can only think of cows. I spit on you.
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by DonroxyII: 11:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
mcquin:

See aboki see cow. We are talking human capital and you are here dragging who is ruling who? If only you can brag that since aboki started ruling, Nigeria became an el dorado. Unfortunately you lots who unfortunately stumbled on power have dragged naija so back that everyone wants out of the contraption. First go teach your kids to sit in class rooms before you come here to brag how illiterate donkeys lead a pack of intellectuals (of course an unfortunate aberration).
Clown! You rule a people that thrive on global stage, yet back home you the ruler can only think of cows. I spit on you.
spit on your Governors, Senators, Honourables, Chairman, Councillors and your Obas .......

The whole Nigeria is down and Nigerians are responsible for that including stupid you .... who after all the grammars, coward you can wrestle power from Aboki .......

Come 2023, Aboki will still placate your people with puffpuff and customised rice gbam .... they will vote their destiny away for the 4years till 2027 ......

Those are the human capital you are talking about ..... Aboki came down south and owned all the Oil blocs grin .... and mumu you still blowing English on Nairaland .......

Thunder fire your papa left nyansh ..... olori pelebe tongue
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by mcquin(m): 11:03am On Sep 05, 2021
DonroxyII:
spit on your Governors, Senators, Honourables, Chairman, Councillors and your Obas .......

The whole Nigeria is down and Nigerians are responsible for that including stupid you .... who after all the grammars, coward you can wrestle power from Aboki .......

Come 2023, Aboki will still placate your people with puffpuff and customised rice gbam .... they will vote their destiny away for the 4years till 2027 ......

Those are the human capital you are talking about ..... Aboki came down south and owned all the Oil blocs grin .... and mumu you still blowing English on Nairaland .......

Thunder fire your papa left nyansh ..... olori pelebe tongue

I see say sense you no get, hence you can't stay on the subject of discourse. I am not concerned with whether na your papa be president. Anyone can stumble on political power. This thread questions North's human capital development. Una no dey go school, na only cow una dey follow, that's why you de behave like cow.

How can of 10 leading students mentioned in JAMB, I dare say of 600 top students, one aboki no dey. Na Nigeria you wan start and end? What happens when you go outside the shores, how well can you compete Mr. Local champion?

We come south come collect una oil bloc, yen yen yen... Political power and so what? Which region is still most poor, we feed the rest of Nigeria and you lots still eat grass?

Tueh...I spit on you and political leaders in the North, South, East and West; but na una leader head I spit on top pass cause as bad as leaders down south are, our people are at the forefront of economic, social and cultural development.

Tueh I spit again. Cow!

https://www.nairaland.com/6736466/killings-major-humanitarian-crisis-looms.

Read up that thread before quoting me out of your gutter. I ready for you, cow!
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by aribisala0(m): 11:42am On Sep 05, 2021
Krosslife:

Always behind you, but they get the best schools that produce your best. How do they follow you? Tribal jingoism!
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/347407-candidate-arrested-for-forging-utme-score-to-study-medicine.html
Re: JAMB 2021 Top 10 Best Students by Thetruthalways: 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Bravo! You're doing well.
Useless unfortunate being

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Student Was Bullied For Putting Same Clothes, His Classmates Contributed Money / Can You Describe This Picture in One Sentence? / UNILAG Tests It's Zero Emission Car Around The Campus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.