Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) (89596 Views)

The Honorable Fowl: A Rare Chicken Breed With Exceptionally Long Tail (Photos) / This Chicken Grows As Big As A Turkey!! Brahma Chicken Breed / Have You Heard About The Weird Naked Chicken Breed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by ItrendNaija(m): 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
The most important thing is that they all taste the same.

Follow the link on my signature to download the Ikeja electric mobile app or visit the playstore or app store

Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by Oluomo90(m): 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
This are what I call "designer chickens". They look aesthetically beautiful.
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by marvel2011(m): 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by toxtimmy: 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
My illiterate guess is they have started with inter bird and chicken breeding... I.e. inte breed a vulture and chicken to get chickvulture.

Honestly though this may just be a fluke or interbreeding if birds.

Millimann:
Looks like they used crayon to design it.

Abi na marker they use sef.
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by AstuteAyo(m): 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
Cute
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by generalwo(m): 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
Chicken Dey Hungry
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by Maxwell4404(m): 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
This na warrior fowl oo
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
decrownprince:
wetin bring Baba God for this matter? You no read sai na one man named Sir John Saunders Sebright create am?

Haters of God, Las Las na su!cide

He did not create it

Get your fact right
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by TrumpDonald2: 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by BOLDIM(f): 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
So beautiful
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
Where I go fit buy this one for Nigeria? I will like to have them. cheesy
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
Special breed truly
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by themanderon: 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
Op have you seen the black chicken whose feathers, eyes, bones, meat etc are all black?
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by nairabacks(f): 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
decrownprince:
wetin bring Baba God for this matter? You no read sai na one man named Sir John Saunders Sebright create am?

Who created Sir Sebright ?
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by HeightsKE: 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
Well it's still a fawol. grin
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
I want one
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by Breastfeed: 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
Wow, this chicken is really beautiful
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
Millimann:
Looks like they used crayon to design it.

Abi na marker they use sef.

Black and white chicken. Very unusual.
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by TiglathPILESER: 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
decrownprince:
pls shut up
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
Davash222:
Chicken pepper soup just dey hungry me now
na d head I want grin
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by rollywise(m): 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
gnykelly:

Hustling for itself

I dey tell you. It's all man to himself here
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by credon: 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
Mmm, na roasted and spiced chicken I just dey see o, that one way crisp like biscuit walahi
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by elizabeth147(f): 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
I no wan chop feather, na d flesh i wan
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by dewiseacre(m): 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
Na who create Sir Sebright?

decrownprince:
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by donsheddy1(m): 11:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
PENUEL17:
Glory to God...
What an amazing design
Next time read very well before you start to comment. Did your bible say that on of God's name is "Sebright"?
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
I love the colour and its design
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by nosmassam(m): 11:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
Yes, I have dis for my house now
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by Eaglesence: 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by Onucs(m): 5:13am On Sep 08, 2021
cassidy1996:
Baba GOD too sabi

Dem say na Sir John Saunders Sebright create am grin
Re: The Sebright: Have You Seen This Popular Chicken Breed Before? (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 08, 2021
The white creates....we consume

No wonder we pray to the image of white Hollywood actor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) / My Kuroiler Birds From Day Old / A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.